The eternally butthurt Great Bwana to Africa delivered a new sermon to his African followers.
He makes a couple of absurd comments in the posting:
Solomon gave instructions and observations about life in Ecclesiastes. This sermon covers all the verses in chapters 7 and 8 of that biblical book. Reputation, and those who would tarnish it, are discussed. A focus of this sermon is dealing with anger. Is anger a sin? Can you be angry and not sin? Is it acceptable to sin when angry? Should you retain anger? How can you reduce anger? What do other passages in the Bible teach us about anger? Although Solomon wrote it would turn out well for those who obey God, did he refuse to follow some of the specific instructions for kings? Did Solomon fully understand God’s plan? Do you have a better opportunity to understand aspects of God’s plan than Solomon? Dr. Thiel addresses these issues and more in this third sermon in a series covering the Book of Ecclesiastes.
Never has the Church of God had a more self-absorbed man that Bob Thiel and his grandiose ideas of self-importance? Even Gerald Flurry and Dave Pack, in all of their vaingloriousness, cannot compare to the Great Bwana and savior of the Church of God. The Bible was apparently written for this time in COG history as a vehicle to justify the self-appointed of the Great Bwana as a prophet and church leader. Never has the church seen so many people dream this guy into existence, or seek to legitimize his self-appointed prophethood status.
in spite of all that, no man in the COG has tarnished his reputation to the extent that the Great Bwana has done. Even Ron Weinland, after his conviction and jail time, seems saner at times than the Great Bwana does, and that is being generous!
And then there is this:
"Do you have a better opportunity to understand aspects of God’s plan than Solomon?"Yes, Bwana Bob, there is! That person is Jesus, that silly man you continue to ignore and discredit every time you make one of your absurd comments about the law, the old covenant, and 99% of the other useless neo-pagan crap you think is important to a Christians walk. Law-keeping, 10 commandment-keeping, sabbath keeping, holy day keeping, non-pork eating, and all the rest of the legalistic drivel you claim is important will not and cannot save anyone. What he did and accomplished is far greater than the trite actions of Solomon. Grace, justification, mercy and eternal rest far outshine Solomon, David, Moses, Amos, Joshua, or Ezekiel.
You try to act like Solomon and pretend you have the answer to everything, know more about history than anyone else in the church, or understand doctrine and prophecy better. Do you think the following list of topics means a hill of beans to any of your deluded African followers, let alone, your couple hundred white American members?
When it comes down to the fact of life for them, they could care less about the rantings of a privileged white American who imagines himself as the savior of the church and who thinks he is God's final mouthpiece. Their identity is in Jesus, who they seek to follow in their own traditional ways and not in the mindless crapfest coming out of Arroyo Grande.
- Hyginus: Did this Roman leader try to change times?
- Shouldn’t All Christians Be Multi-Millionaires?
- CGFF and PCG view on ‘restrainer’ is in error
- 2020: Could this be the year?
- PCG and COGwriter on Karl-Theodor zu Guttenberg
- Iran retaliates, threatens more, and Donald Trump announces more sanctions
- Apollinaris of Hierapolis: Church of God or Church of Rome?
- Catholic World Report on a Jerusalem Temple and the Millennium
- ZH: Iran Evaluating 13 Retaliation Scenarios To Inflict “Historic Nightmare” On US
- Former Global Church of God board member says that pride is the main reason Christians do not accept a prophet
- BIN: Why Some Christians Are Eating Biblically Clean
- How Long Will It Take For The US To Collapse? Could the US dollar collapse like Rome’s currency? Well, in modern times, some nations are also working to push the US dollar aside
- What was the largest empire in recorded history?
- Do you understand Ezekiel 37 better than Pope Francis?
- BIN: Iran Raises Red Flag Over ‘Messianic Mosque’ Declaring ‘End-of-Days’ War’ for First Time Ever
- BibleNewsProphecy: Should You Smoke? Would You Like Help to Quit?
Your reputation has been destroyed by you and you alone. Not by this blog, not by the Living Church of God and United Church of God (who rightly rejected your lunacy) nor by any other COG out there who have told their members to steer clear of you.
Of course, you are just one of many in a long history in the Chruch of God who have tarnished their reputations. Liars all.