Wednesday, February 28, 2018

I am the counterpart to John. I am both an apostle and a prophet of God and of Jesus Christ



From the time I had come into the Church in 1969, I knew there had not been any prophets in God’s Church during that entire period. This was even somewhat of a foreign term for the Church and was basically recognized as referring to individuals like Ezekial, Isaiah, Jeremiah, and other prophets whom God had raised up hundreds of years prior to the time of Christ. Although John, who was among the original apostles was a prophet, the Church mostly recognized him only as an apostle. But since the time of John, God simply had not had a purpose for placing someone in that position again until he gave it to me to write that book. Even then, I was still resisting somewhat and did not claim the full role of a prophet, but only a partial definition as is written on the back cover about me: “Then in 1997, he was called to be a prophet for this end-time. A prophet, in this context, is ‘one given inspired interpretation of recorded prophecies.’”

As time continued on, I knew and was then able to accept the fact that I was a full prophet of God. I had come to see many things God was giving me to know that only a full prophet could fulfill. However, that still was not an easy thing for me, but instead, a very uncomfortable one. Even then I did not realize that He had first made me an apostle to His Church, even before being made a prophet. God had raised up one last apostle to lead the Church from the destruction it had begun to experience in December of 1994. I was given charge to raise up a prophesied remnant of the Church that would continue on to Christ’s actual coming.
So yes, I am both an apostle and a prophet of God and of Jesus Christ to the Church of God, and to the world, in this final period of the end-time. I am the last apostle in this age of mankind’s self-rule.
Yet even more, I am the counterpart of John who wrote the Book of Revelation. He was the only other apostle whom God also made a prophet. John wrote the book, but did not understand the revelation it contained. It was not for his time, but for the end-time that would lead up to the return of Jesus Christ in the Kingdom of God that will reign over all mankind for 1,100 years. Nearly all of the Book of Revelation is about those things that would occur in the end-time which lead to the Kingdom of God being established on earth for 1,100 years.
Just as John was imprisoned and placed on the Isle of Patmos and then given the contents for the Book of Revelation that he wrote, I too am currently in prison as I am writing this book.
The government of the United States has convicted me of willfully and purposefully evading paying taxes. It doesn’t really matter what I say about it, as people believe what they choose. I have stated some about this on the book website. There is no purpose in trying to unravel all that has been twisted and misrepresented concerning what is true. God will do that soon enough.
Thus saith prophet, apostle and convicted felon Ronald Weinland.

10 comments:

DennisCDiehl said...

"I was wrong. I'm sorry, Please forgive me. I love you," said no Church of God Apostle, Prophet or Presiding type ever...

Anonymous said...

He might be a prophet, but he is reliant on our donations, because he doesn't hold an actual job, that earns actual income...

Anonymous said...

Why would anyone want to be an apostle in this day and age? They would have to be at least 2000 years old in order to meet the requirements as set out in the New Testament. I guess when one gets that old senility sets in and the eyes can no longer read the pages for what they say. The dementia must be a terrible burden to themselves but mostly to those around them. Unfortunately others have to pay the price. I can not understand why people who follow these "apostles" can't simply read what the requirements are and see that they are all full of BS.

Gordon Feil said...

It's odd that he has any foollerers.

Anonymous said...

"If the Bible is true, then I'm Christ." -- Vernon "David Koresh" Howell, latter day Millerite prophet, Sabbath keeper, pork avoider, Holy Day observer, the only one who can interpret scripture, opponent of the Trinity, opponent of smoking, Messiah (outranking mere Apostle) and, BTW, rank heretic.

Vernon's quoted statement above has to be the uttermost in self-credentialing. This same skein of self-credentialing seems to be woven into Weinland's statement. Why does Weinland believe he is a prophet? This does not seem to emerge in this small sample of his writing.

Back around 1995 most of the people in a large congregation in a nearby big city left the WCG and followed after a local elder who was an AC graduate. Soon one of the men in this new Millerite congregation became a prophet (by what process, I don't know).
Later a bunch of them moved to California where their leader passed away. I really don't know what happened after that.

What I am saying is that this kind of thing leads nowhere except to another Millerite anti-climax. Like October 22, 1844. Like Vernon Wayne, famous Millerite preacher, getting himself and a bunch of his followers killed by the Feds.

Dennis said...

"Self-Credentialing is the Foundation of All Knowledge" I think I read that over the back door of Ambassador Hall

Still Learning said...

You could start a weekly game on here: "Name the Nut!"
Every week, post a short excerpt of someone's ramblings, and see how many can guess which nut wrote it.
I guarantee you'd have years of material!

Unknown said...

IM MARY MAGADELENE!

True Bread said...

The medical field in Israel has a term for those mentally unstable tourists who visit, and all the sudden they become a biblical character...it's called the Jerusalem Syndrome....

Allen Dexter said...

I guess Weinland came along long after my time. I have no idea who the guy is, but he reminds me of Donald Trump. He's the ultimate in everything and a totally ignorant jackass.