Wednesday, November 20, 2019

The Lies of Dave Pack



1 - Some claim that I teach doctrines contrary to Mr. Armstrong. That is pure fiction, coming from people who know it is. Our greatest strength is that we have not departed in any way from “hold that fast which you have” (Rev. 3:11) and “hold fast the faithful word as you have been taught” (Tit. 1:9). Knowing Mr. Armstrong was the prophesied Moses who laid the doctrinal foundation (Mal. 4:4) in the Church, we “continue in the things which we have learned and have been assured of, knowing of whom we have learned them” (II Tim. 3:14). We also do not deviate from Mr. Armstrong’s teaching, written and preached time and again, that truth only enters the Church through apostles, never committees or offices of lower rank (I have his many quotes).

...Despite my office, I also am not permitted to overturn what Mr. Armstrong taught as doctrine. I have certainly added details (almost all in prophecy)—but that is entirely different from supplanting established truth with something else, so commonly done today.

• Pack has said that all the apostles got things in the bible wrong, and that Mr. Armstrong did not know everything and God would not allow him to have certain things right because of timing. Therefore there are some things Armstrong did get wrong and pack had to change, also the entire prophetic series pack has taught has trickled back onto many of the established doctrines and changes elements to many of them, for instance he has completely changed Mr. Armstrongs doctrines on the understanding of "The Kingdom of God" (what is it, When, Attributes to Enter, How Christ Returns), "Millenium" (What), "Prophecy"(Catholic Church, Beast, Order of Day of the Lord, many many harry potter-like fiction sounding things), "Resurrection" (who, when). Armstrong had these established as Rigid Rigid doctrines according to pack and yet he upended them and changed them because Armstrong according to pack had certain things wrong that God could not let him see too early or else it would be premature so Pack had to come in and change it all up. 

2 - Today, in The Restored Church of God, we are almost 14 years old. In that time, I have not disfellowshipped even one person anywhere in the world. Our Church Administration Department began in 2003. It, and our ministry worldwide, have rarely (only a handful of times) had to disfellowship anyone over the nine years that followed. 

• Im laughing...Pack not only has disfellowship ministers from the pulpit but he also has given entire sermons bashing them. classic example was the more than 60 minutes he devoted to bashing former minister Gabriel Lischak it was a shit show that day, he never spit so much and seethed. Rabid man.

3 - We actually were able to undertake national television, and to hire many more ministers and staff. We have also been able to increase our literature budget by 11 times—or 1,000%!!!—at the same time. These are all evidence that GOD IS WITH US—because no man or men could do these things, whether Mr. Armstrong, me or anyone else.

• They are not on national television, in fact according to rcg website they are on international television but even those dont show up anywhere. No one really knows what stations they are truly on. The employee turnover rate at HQ is what allows them to get away with the statement saying they hire more ministers and staff. They have now hired more pastors/members from outside our country because the local crop went bad. Also God is now with them AT ALL, Had He been he would have visited the 20+ times Pack predicted Christ would come. Im laughing so hard right now. 


4 - Many thousands will join us! (In fact, prophecy reveals this, and that it will be soon.) This means our power, impact and growth will be further affected upward. We expect to be the largest presence—the loudest voice!—in religious television in the world some time in 2014. And this will be backed up by the largest amount of literature ever compiled by any single organization on the face of the earth.





    • of course written in feb 2013 this never happened because what was TRULY revealed by God was how FALSE Pack is. Since then the fruits letter that RCG put out yearly to flaunt itself has not been updated since and all the wonderful news they proclaimed would happen did not. The expected money did not come from all those who were going to flock to RCG, all the plans fell thru and RCG has been slowly but surely putting its two commissions on the back burner in order to keep the campus progress going. No where is this more evident than in Behind the Work 2019 where almost the entire film is devoted to the campus and campus shots as it has been over the last several years, there are no more major breakthrough announcements on the advancement of the Preaching to Gospel to the world and sadly RCG remains unknown to all even in wadsworth, its just "white buildings" with a gate to some.

    17 comments:

    Tonto said...

    Song Lyrics of "LIAR" - Three Dog Night Billboard #7 , 1971

    Sing Along here-- https://youtu.be/gtTGfWDamVE


    I won't ever leave while you want me to stay
    Nothing you could do that would turn me away
    Hanging on every word
    Believing the things I heard
    Being a fool
    You've taken my life, so take my soul
    That's what you said and I believed it all
    I want to be with you as long
    As you want me to
    I won't move away
    Ain't that what you said?
    Ain't that what you said?
    Ain't that what you said?
    Liar, liar, liar
    May I see no light
    May I see no day
    If I ever leave while you want me to stay
    You can believe in me
    I won't be leaving
    I won't let you go
    Ain't that what you said?
    Ain't that what you said?
    Ain't that what you said?
    Liar, liar, liar

    Anonymous said...


    So David Pack lies.

    The FALSE prophets come only to LIE, STEAL, DESTROY, and KILL.

    Lying is a necessary part of what David Pack does. He cannot be a FALSE prophet without doing some lying. As a major FALSE prophet on the COG scene along with Gerald Flurry, David Pack has to lie more than the minor FALSE prophets like Ronald Weinland and Bob Thiel.

    Be aware, and never forget, that David Pack also has to do some stealing to fulfill his role. Be warned that he is trying very hard to do his part.

    Take some time to really think about what the FALSE prophets NEED TO DO TO YOU in order to fulfill their role.

    Anonymous said...


    Pack is one of many. A modern plague of liars who hold religious high office yet are absolute liars. Lies fall from their lips. They cannot be trusted. They scheme and plan like pack but end up more godless and empty than when they first began.

    Are the lies worth it? Does the scheming achieve anything from God? Do they think they can lie to God? That he does not know what goes on ? That they shall get away with it all ? Do they even know who God is anymore ?

    Is God so desperate that lying men like Pack are God's spokesperson? I think scripture teaches you no.

    Anonymous said...

    Having worked in Pack's inner circle for many years, I can attest to the fact that the man's lies know no bounds. It's all about the biggest, best, most awesome, record highs, never done before in history, etc., etc. Some might ask, Well why didn't you confront him? To that I say, And then what? Be tossed into compete complete disarray in life by being fired? Well eventually that happened, and my life was tossed into disarray, but thankfully I got through it and life is much better now outside the whole belief system. Still, there is no such thing as confronting Pack unless you are ready to turn your life upside down. Most aren't, so they go along.

    Anonymous said...

    @8:30 AM

    I'm with you friend, my life got tossed upside down, taken advantage of. I ignored all the red flags convinced that to believe them would be allowing myself to get ensnared by the Devil. I wondered what was truth after all and how are you set free by it?

    The bible proved True to me and set me free when i believed that scripture on false prophets applied to Pack. I left and i got back up, i'm better for it and i have a desire to serve God but i just do not know anymore how that can be achieved. Where to go and how to do it, the most i can do is just take the good things that i have learned, raise the alarm on my experiences for others to avoid the distress and to do good to ppl in this deeply divided and selfish world.

    When that day comes that it becomes clear I want to believe that i will answer God's call or instruction until then im clueless.

    Anonymous said...

    "truth only enters the church through apostles.."

    That's odd. I read books and learn things all the time. Claiming to be the gate keeper of truth is a very self exalting.

    Anonymous said...

    My monitoring of Dave's antics stopped years ago when it was apparent that he'd done the COG equivalent of jump the shark.

    Anonymous said...


    "When that day comes that it becomes clear I want to believe that i will answer God's call or instruction until then im clueless."

    November 20, 2019 at 10:35 AM
    ---------------------------------------------------

    Start a dissenter website and set things straight.

    Anonymous said...

    @Anon 10:35

    I hear you. My path though took me to abandoning anything having to do with the bible, god, religion, etc., and I am better off that way, really thriving in life. Others take different paths. That's fine. Whatever you do, avoid being told how to run your life. Decide for yourself rather than being fooled into nonsense dictated by sick sociopaths.

    Anonymous said...


    Anonymous at 10:35 AM said...“When that day comes that it becomes clear I want to believe that i will answer God's call or instruction until then im clueless.”


    Millions of dollars of cash and countless man-hours of work have gone into supporting Satan's false prophets like Gerald Flurry and David Pack. All of it was worse than wasted. It could have been used for good.

    Everyone wants to do all sorts of supposedly great and noble tasks. Nobody wants to do the supposedly small tasks as if they were great and noble.

    If it is wrong to disobey the Ten Commandments, then it is also wrong to help David Pack to disobey them.

    Suggestion: Start to obey the Ten Commandments.

    1. Stop worshipping a false Apostle/Joshua/Elijah/Prophet/Messiah like David Pack.

    2. Stop helping David Pack to build his RCG cult compound idol.

    3. Stop misusing God's name to spread David Pack's wrong prophetic guesses and other evil noise.

    4. Take a break from David Pack and actually rest on the Sabbath.

    5. Spend some time with your own parents rather than with David Pack.

    6. Stop helping David Pack to kill off people for all eternity.

    7. Stop helping David Pack to wreck marriages.

    8. Stop helping David Pack to steal from other people.

    9. Stop helping David Pack to spread his false witness against other people..

    10. Stop aiding and abetting David Pack's extreme covetousness.

    Anonymous said...

    ANON 10:35

    Where does claiming to be an apostle mean being a gatekeeper of truth? Why is telling truth mean its very self exalting? Does telling lies mean your humble ?

    What About The Truth said...

    At this present time, Mr. Pack has spoken over 24,000 minutes just in this "Greatest Story Never Told" series. Does anyone with a right mind think he hasn't spoke contrary to what Mr. Armstrong spoke or does anyone think he hasn't deviated from Mr. Armstrong's teaching and finally what chance would someone give that he has overturned 75% of what Mr. Armstrong established as doctrine?

    I mean think about it, 24,000 minutes and he is talking about the ..............weather? The greatest proof that he lied and is lying is believe it or not, he apologized. There was no apology for the Elul 29 (Three Shepherds Die) fiasco when he said he would apologize if it didn't happen. The next Sabbath after it didn't happen, he said he felt he did not need to apologize for anything.

    The actual incrimination and indictment of himself was when he said after saying Herbert Armstrong's understanding of prophetic events was flawed, he said; "brethren I am sorry, I tried for as long as I could to hold to Mr. Armstrong's teaching, but I can't just knowing this (new understanding) and hold it in and not preach it".

    About nine months later Mr. Pack said in his best juggling of word semantics that "I haven't changed what Mr. Armstrong did one wit"!

    I think maybe the mind shouldn't be wasting possible damage to brain cells on trying to find truth in he didn't lie somewhere and maybe ask the more pertinent question. That question would be if truth only enters the church through apostles, what church office does error enter? Asked more plainly; what church office does error after error after error after error enter?

    If you go to RCG website right now, you will find all kinds of declared truths all through their site, all of which they haven't believed or taught for many years. Mr. Pack has somehow not only come to the conclusion it is okay to blatantly lie, he has concluded it is okay to teach and present to the public his own known falsehoods right out in the open.

    In Mr. Pack's mind, paradise doesn't lie or does it? The 5000 flowers, the 2000+ trees, the lakes, the best grass in Ohio, the buildings and all the up-lighting in the world do not hide what is true and known.

    Anonymous said...


    David C. Pack's Bait & Switch Scam

    David Pack promised people responsible understanding rather than reckless speculation. Then David Pack gave them reckless speculation instead of responsible understanding. And that is the Real Truth.

    Anonymous said...

    I was fired with another minister for not believing David Pack was Joshua. Now that he is Elijah, do you think I can have my job back? ... ex RCG minister

    Anonymous said...

    12.51 PM
    I hope you are not trolling. Pack said "..that truth only enters the church through apostles, never committees or offices of lower rank." He did not say "some truth" or "certain spiritual truth" but only "truth". The wording is carefully chosen to imply all truth. I have heard this, and similar such as "knowledge only comes through revelation," for decades.
    My first minister told me to throw all my books away. The next gave a sermonette mocking self help books. An elder physically threatened me, telling me not to read books. The church culture is that members should believe that ALL knowledge comes through the ministry, despite it obviously not being truth, and that the ministry have a right to a monopoly on all knowledge related to human behavior. And yes, this is exalting oneself.

    Anonymous said...

    12.51 PM
    I hope you are not trolling. Pack said "..that truth only enters the church through apostles, never committees or offices of lower rank." He did not say "some truth" or "certain spiritual truth" but only "truth". The wording is carefully chosen to imply all truth. I have heard this, and similar such as "knowledge only comes through revelation," for decades.
    My first minister told me to throw all my books away. The next gave a sermonette mocking self help books. An elder physically threatened me, telling me not to read books. The church culture is that members should believe that ALL knowledge comes through the ministry, despite it obviously not being truth, and that the ministry have a right to a monopoly on all knowledge related to human behavior. And yes, this is exalting oneself.

    Anonymous said...

    I was called on the phone and told I needed to find somewhere else to go when I questioned tithing I counseled with my local minister and I told him I felt guilty all the time because I couldn’t pay exactly how much the church required then I got to studying and I questioned tithing which is apparently not a thing to do. I just wish they would have helped me is I was wrong. I have been so turned off by what they did I have been ignoring organized religion but I also have a desire to Serve GoD and I don’t know where to go because all the armstrong splinters would have done the same to me. I guess I should have just kept my mouth shut? I hope GOD will forgive me and help me to be right with him and find his truth