Friday, April 2, 2021

Aaron Dean Responds To Comments


The following was sent to Dennis. I am more than happy to post this and also deleted comments directed towards Aaron. There will be NO COMMENTS allowed in response to this post in order to keep it civil. Due to Google's method of posting comments can be done anonymously and cannot be attached to a name unless people want to use their name.

I just finished reading about Kevin on Banned by HWA and saw comments about myself. Your name is listed but do you know who hosts this site as I would like the slanderous comments about me removed. 

 

I can prove they are false...some factual errors: I never went to camp as a camper or staff, even though I was promised by Dr. Lochner each year for 5 years but because ministers kids came in they took my spot. (one exception, the HWA fly in/fly out to speak and leave, so anything there couldn't happen. 

 

I wasn't ordained till late 1979 so I couldn't have given a sermon in 1978 for someone to 'remember', or anytime near that since I was with HWA 365 days a year and didn't give sermons till after he died with a couple rare exceptions and they were historical travel related...so I couldn't give the sermon this person talks about. (And never have given any sermon on 'self love'. ) I never said to 'my members' cause I didn't have any members. I also never said I was promiscuous as a youth to anyone. Interesting that one said I wasn't a pedophile, even though they said I was having sex all over because of my position. Of course, my wife traveled with me so my inability to do any of this is provable. None of it has any basis in fact or truth, yet follow up comments show they are believed. I would like these anonymous posts removed, or at least the posters anonymity removed. 

 

I understand anger and hate, but that does not mean anyone can make up things they wish to believe with created 'facts' that sound reasonable but are absolute falsehoods. It is interesting that Rader, in 1980 when I witnessed against him after I wouldn't accept a 6 figure offer to shut up, did a slander campaign with all his money and getting people to write falsehoods because they owed him (Jack Kessler) could not find a moral charge, yet if what these people state had any basis at all he would, by these posts, have had tons of material to destroy my testimony. Interesting Rader's often stated comment, "throw enough mud, some of it will stick". The only accurate statement is that Kevin was my brother. (We had totally separate jobs and he left the church 35 years ago. I guess I am the Virgin Mary in reverse. I cheated without ever cheating - before or after marriage. 

 

Sites should be responsible for the posts they allow, and either bear responsibility to remove false statements or give the names so all can see they are not in a position to have facts or have them prove their statements, which of course they can't., and face any legal charges. 

 

Anyway I would like to put the site on notice about allowing and posting this slander. Aaron

 

ps. I have had close friends who have known me since my youth and directed me to these comments express their sorrow for what is written when seeing these lies. and the availability of this garbage on social media for my kids and grandkids.

No comments: