Monday, March 29, 2021

The Real Truth: Why Dave Pack's Creature Called "christ" Has Been Delayed....



From a reader:

Various denominations have the title “Right Reverend” for certain of their dignitaries (compare to “Right Honourable” in British usage, “right” carrying the sense of “very”) who merit such distinction. David Pack doesn’t get such a title —even if the COG allowed such titles — because he is not very “reverend” and he is so very wrong much of the time, the opposite of the another use of the word “right.”

However, I do see, thanks to some scurrilous website, that he has made the following remark:

“But if somehow God wanted to do that and let things drift out of Unleavened Bread, but "raise" everybody for the “Great Supper” on that day, then that's his prerogative. I don't see how it fits but I don't want to preclude it“
This is an important statement for several reasons: “I don’t see how it fits,” is probably the truest and rightest thing Pack has said. Secondly, if God wants to do something, that’s God’s “prerogative.” Two true statements in one sentence. Is this a personal best for Mr Pack?

Further, he doesn’t “want to preclude” God’s right to do whatever the hell God wants to do. I can’t think of a greater example of modesty and humility.

I offer up another possibility here, Coming from the East, on His way to Wadsworth, Christ’s ship was delayed by that mess in the Canal. Surely we can find a prophetic verse to back this up. But failing that, I revert to my often voiced prophecy that Pack will “discover” that Christ has indeed returned, and is presently dwelling in Mr Pack’s body. He has resisted the truth of this simply because he was being modest, but now (or when) all other possibilities are exhausted, it’s the only logical possible solution.

Stay tuned.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

This makes more sense than anything David C Pack has ever said.

DennisCDiehl said...

Dave has always signaled what he is thinking or going to do by telling you he isn't thinking it and would never do it.

Dave's all time greatest quote is truly the ONLY prophetic thing he has ever said and that actually came true. The reason it came true is because Dave assured everyone it could never come true. That's the key. That's when you gotta watch what the man is about to pull.

I have always loved this quote of Dave's. It never gets old.

"I want to make a statement about...me...now, if I became deceived, I will never tell you what I'm going to tell you now...I am telling you if I go off into strange ideas, misconduct, rebellion, you name it, don't follow me. I want to tell you that now, because if I start doing that I'm gonna try to get you to follow me! I'm gonna come to you and tell you it doesn't apply, it doesn't mean me, no, no, no, no, no, no, it's OK to follow me because ABCD and XY and Z. Do you understand what I'm saying? Listen to me now, when I tell you don't follow me if I go off into weird ideas, or if I get off into other things that are total absolutely unscriptural conduct, because if I do I'm gonna paint it with a different face and try to get you to follow me. Do you understand what I'm saying brethren? Please remember that, because I promise you that if I become deceived, I'll forget it, and I'll want you to forget it...And I hope you'll remember it well enough to quote it right back to me...But I'll tell you what, I'm not going anywhere."
David C Pack
December 12, 1998


Anonymous said...

Hence the ongoing emphasis on the ‘C’ in his name. It’s always ‘David C Pack’, never David Pack.

Any second now Davey will tell his captive audience that the C really stands for ‘Christ’. Only logical step after everything he has said so far about his name and what his names (David & Pack) both mean in a biblical context.

I’ve heard Dave bragging about that many times: not only is he a VERY SPECIAL PERSON in God’s eyes, he has VERY SPECIAL NAMES also! And btw, all the ministers agree on that..

NO2HWA said...

Don't forget that Dave claims his name means Passover. There is only one identified with Passover in the COG and that's Christ, Dave is already telling us that he is Christ.

DennisCDiehl said...

NO2HWA, perhaps in time the ultimate fulfilment of Dave's name, and it also does mean "deceiver", will be people will pass over his destructive theology and church when they come across it.

DennisCDiehl said...

And too, My mom's maiden name was Van Brummellen which means "from the barn". Thus when I failed to close the door coming home and my dad said "what? Were you born in a barn?", I said, "Yes, actually I was." :)

Anonymous said...

"Dave's all time greatest quote is truly the ONLY prophetic thing he has ever said and that actually came true."

Yes, Dennis, you are so right. But, sadly, his followers, who hang on his every delusional word, will not believe those most important words in his one and only true prophecy!

WHAT ABOUT THE TRUTH said...

How bout we compare the minute biblical Daniel to the self described biblical giant David C Pack, and specifically hone in on their replies to God concerning their requests before him.

Dave's reply to God: "But if somehow God wanted to do that and let things drift out of Unleavened Bread, but "raise" everybody for the “Great Supper” on that day, then that's his prerogative. I don't see how it fits but I don't want to preclude it, because if we got through Tuesday, the question is the same."

Daniel's reply to God: "Praise be to the name of God for ever and ever; wisdom and power are his. He changes times and seasons; he deposes kings and raises up others. He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in darkness, and light dwells with him. I thank and praise you, God of my ancestors: You have given me wisdom and power, you have made known to me what we asked of you, you have made known to us the dream of the king."

Dave question's God point blank and declares after today that he will question him with the same question(s). Daniel entreats God properly and kindly and respectfully.

By their fruits you will know them certainly comes front and center when you consider Dave's slap in the face of God.

Anonymous said...

I recall the odd movie where the
Villain/semi-villain, in fleeting moment of truth, warns a potential victim of their fate. unless they flee.
This squares with Dennis's quote from Dave Pack. This must be a transitory state in a persons mental decline.