Herbert Armstrong's Tangled Web of Corrupt Leaders
- Contact Blog Owner
- Contact Dennis Diehl
- Apostolic Treasures: The Treasures Of Herbert W Armstrong
- Wacky World of Dave Pack
- David C. Pack's Wacky World 2
- Mulling Things Over With Dennis Page 1
- "Mulling Things Over With Dennis" Page 2
- Mulling Things Over With Dennis Page 3
- Van Robison
- Idiots in the Pulpit
- Herbert Armstrong's Tangled Web
- Armstrongism: Is It The Plain Truth? 8/5
- The Daughter of Babylon: A True History of the Wor...
- The Armstrong Error Booklet
- Mr. Confusion 1971
- Book: The Truth Shall Make You Free
- UCG/COGWA Child Molester
- PCG Suicide
- How Fred Dattalo, Cal Culpepper and Gerald Flurry Caused A PCG Suicide
- LCG Pedophiles
- Rod Meredith HATES This Blog!
- Rod McNair Says Elderly Possessed By Demons
- Herbert Armstrong Confesses to Incest!
- Herbert Armstrong's Documented Prophecies By Decad...
- Worldwide Church of God vs. Philadelphia Church of...
- Ambassador College Pasadena Campus Demolition and ...
- Ambassador Reports
Monday, May 6, 2013
Bob Thiel Disproves Evolution in 11 Minutes While Sitting on the Floor
The non-ordained self-appointed Dr. is back with another fabulous video. He totally debunks evolution in 11 minutes 22 seconds.
Love the word "Pathologic" that keeps popping up next to his head on the book. Is this subliminal seduction taking place?
This time the barking spirits seem to be gone, but one pesky spirit seems to be causing a lot of static. I still can't get over the impressive set with a door in the background and Walmart bookcases. Impressive! I love how he juggles his big floppy books and sheets of paper attempting to point things out. Impressive Bro! Really impressive! I just have to keep going back and watching that clip. I am so astounded!
The bookcases look like they have been straightened up this time around. Nothing is more impressive for a world renown leader such as Bob Thiel than having book selves filled with stacks of old paper and books showing their edges instead of the spines. Thiel seems to have learned nothing from Herbert Armstrong and the use of quality in all things produced.