Tuesday, July 3, 2018

PCG Gerald Flurry: It is your responsibility to PROVE that God spoke to me!



Gerald Flurry says it is easily proven from the Bible that his creature he calls "god" speaks to him.  This just lets Ol’Sixpack off and places the burden on the members. He can say what he wants and get by with it and the members are dumb enough to follow along.
In the past, when God has given me new revelation, words flowed into my mind and entered my thought process, often leading me to certain scriptures. But with the revelation about the new stone and throne, it was different. This time, I heard a strong voice. It was more powerful. I don’t think anyone else would have heard anything, but I certainly heard it. It really startled me, as I think it would anyone. That was the first time I had ever experienced anything like that.
That voice left me somewhat shaken, but in a good way. As soon as I heard it, I started studying the Bible; I wanted to prove that revelation from God’s Word. After studying, I began to see that Jesus Christ was establishing a new throne, just like that voice had said. I began to find all the scriptures and put them together. You can do the same thing: This book goes through many scriptures that prove this truth. You don’t just have to accept my word for it: You can prove that voice came from God.
I understand why some would question this, if I just heard a voice and didn’t have any proof from the Bible. But when you put all this evidence together, it proves that I really did hear a voice from God! The proof is all laid out in the Bible. You don’t want to follow someone who has simply heard a voice—I certainly don’t! It requires study, prayer and meditation on your part. There are also voices coming from the devil. People talk about hearing those voices all the time, after which they do terrible things!
This is obviously extremely important to God. If He is going to vocalize that there is a new stone and a new throne, that has a lot of weight. I don’t know if Christ personally came or personally spoke, but I do know God conveyed that message to us. And when you see in Amos 9:11 where God says, “In that day will raise up the tabernacle of David,” it certainly could allow for Christ to personally speak this truth to His Church. After all, it is His throne! Amos 9:1 says He came and appeared before God’s people sometime during the court case. He made a personal appearance. At that time we didn’t see anything, but we know He appeared because the verse says so. (You can read about this in Chapter 4 of this book, and further prove it by studying my booklet on Amos.)
I do think God will be working more directly with us as time goes on because we are preparing for the Second Coming of Jesus Christ. Christ is the Head of this Church. He can speak to HisleaderifHewantsto.Heisgoingtodoalotofthattoallof us very soon, so we had better get used to it.
I have always said that God has never given me any vision outside of the Bible, and I still say that. This new revelation is in the Bible.
But there was a change. When God gave me this revelation, it was many times more emphatic than any revelation God has ever given me. People can scoff at this, but they won’t have very long to do so! We will have even more dramatic things to show them before this is over.
Why the change? Why would God, instead of just letting those thoughts come into my mind, speak this or have it spoken in such a strong way? I believe that Christ knew He had to emphasize it or I would not have realized what a radical leap this is for us spiritually! This is about the new throne of David! This is about a promise God made to David and has kept for all these thousands of years. Christ is about to return, and He has a voice in what kind of a throne will be here when He arrives!
I don’t think God could have gotten the message across to me the way He normally reaches me. This was a gigantic change that had to be made in this Church! It is about ruling the world and even the universe! I think this message could only have been conveyed by a strong voice—and then we had to start proving it to be true.
We know that Christ is the Head of this Church, but you know it more deeply when you hear a voice like that! It certainly underscores the importance of this revelation.
Most places in the Bible where God gives revelation to a prophet, it reads something like, “The word of the Lord came ....” You can see this in Zechariah 6:9, for example: “And the word of the Lord came unto me, saying.” But as we will see in the next chapter, the context here is about the new throne of David. And in verse 12, it looks like there is a change here: “And speak unto him, saying, Thus speaketh the Lord of hosts, saying ....” That seems like a different way of expressing it than it is in verse 9. It is discussing the BRANCH, or Christ, who delivered that message to somebody—maybe directly to me. From the context, it appears Christ may have spoken those words Himself.
Many people would hear this and think it is a big fantasy. But they will not move a finger to try to prove whether what we say is true! Nevertheless, you can prove this. And it is your responsibility to do so if you are going to obey God!

What God does require of people is to prove that Flurry is a raving lunatic and to then not follow the guy.  No human being should be paying tribute to any COG leader.  In 2018 not a single one of them have any credibility.

9 comments:

Byker Bob said...

I tell you, there are some really strange things on the internet. Recently, while researching the body’s cleansing mechanisms, I became aware that there exists a sub-culture of the health, anti-aging and physical fitness set calling itself the “enema community”. There are even blogs for this, and one of occasional topics of discussion is the ingestion of alcoholic beverages via enema. Someone, obviously an individual with a university education, had gone to the trouble of writing a dissertation on the optimal method of accomplishing this, a list of the beverages which worked the best, volume and proper dillution of the fluids used, duration of retaining the fluids before expelling them, physiological effects which differ from normal drinking of the beverages, and the precautions to take to avoid serious health ramifications.

As bizarre and surreal an assault on the senses as that discussion was on every level, without a doubt it is of greater value and significance than Gerald Flurry’s new “preserver of the throne” teachings. But, then again, almost anything is.

BB

RSK said...

Buttchugging!

No, seriously (though that is a thing), I understand enemas were heavily promoted in the 60s.

James said...

Mental illness.

Dumbhead said...

I like the coffee enemas although I can never decide on regular or decaf

DennisCDiehl said...

Enemas were the cure all both growing up and in the 70's as I recall. Or more accurately, colon flush. A Doctor felt my then wife's bloated feeling was easily solved with this simple cure which she endured. It took a member's husband to tell me and her that he had a doctor friend that maybe she should see. (He seemed to understand what was really going on). We did and two days later she delivered a 10 lb ovarian tumor which had it burst, and it was about to, would have killed her.

And did not depend on faith or healing to get the job done right.

DennisCDiehl said...

..and too, Not to be disrespectful but we'd also have say "prove it to me", would we not, when Paul said in 2 Corinthians 12

1" I must go on boasting. Although there is nothing to be gained, I will go on to visions and revelations from the Lord. 2 I know a man in Christ who fourteen years ago was caught up to the third heaven. Whether it was in the body or out of the body I do not know—God knows. 3 And I know that this man—whether in the body or apart from the body I do not know, but God knows— 4 was caught up to paradise and heard inexpressible things, things that no one is permitted to tell. 5 I will boast about a man like that, but I will not boast about myself, except about my weaknesses. 6 Even if I should choose to boast, I would not be a fool, because I would be speaking the truth. But I refrain, so no one will think more of me than is warranted by what I do or say, 7or because of these surpassingly great revelations."

Of course Paul was the man he knew of 14 years ago who was caught up to the Third Heaven and loved his vision. He tells the Corinthians he saw amazing things but unfortunately they are not allowed to be spoken of. Pretty convenient there. Then he offer some doubt by saying "no, it's really true." In other places Paul says, when speaking about how it all was "I lie not" which indicates that he was being accused of lying about it.

Then he gets all humble and explains that he could say more but will refrain so no one thinks he has a big head about it all and is superior, but that what he was shown was a real wiz bang zowy thing...that he can't reveal.

None of this can be proven of course.

This sounds like baiting the audience and also what Flurry is doing in his ridiculous explanation of his even more ridiculous voice in the head revelation. Dave Pack also used the "I know great things but can't reveal them at this time" ploy. And it is a ploy and manipulation of an audience into being amazed at the speaker, no matter what they say to the contrary.

Maybe it's just me noticing....

Anonymous said...

A voice told me that I am God. I lie not. You must prove it or you are scum.

I have been to the top of the mountain. I saw God. He spoke to me and told me I am God.

Big Bob.



Hoss said...

It would be easier to "prove" God didn't speak to him...

Stevereno said...

So Gerald admits he hears voices. Why is that not surprising to me? Hear that Stephen? Your dad is a nut.
He said people hear Satan's voice. So tell me, Six Pack, was it God's or Satan's voice that told you about the no contact rule?
And people still follow this insane ass.