In last nights stunning win by Donald Trump to be the next President of the United States we expected certain COG leaders to praise Trump's win because so many COG groups tend lean to the conservative side, even though they don't vote...unless of course you are in UCG or LCG.
Trump's win also brings out the nutcases from the loony bin. James Malm and Bob Thiel are predicting the end times to begin in 2017 and the immediate downfall of the United States. These two liars are constantly being eaten away by conspiracy theories and idiotic end times malarkey.
No matter how you feel about Trump or Clinton, it is apparent these two men (Malm & Thiel) represent the bottom of the barrel for Armstrongism.
James Malm had this to say:
For those who don’t know; Trump is Jesuit trained [Georgetown University] and won because of overwhelming backing by the Catholic mobilized “Christian” denominations including the Catholic Church, Evangelicals and Protestants [also supported by the COG organizations]. Trump is the choice of the Roman Catholic Church [particularly the Jesuits] to bring about the New World Order of a New Federal Catholic Europe.Those damn evil Jesuits! They put Joseph Tkach in office in the WCG just like they did Trump! What is this world coming to??????
The lying Pharisee continues with this:
Malm is already bitter that 99% of the COG groups think he is crazier than hell. What really is ticking him off is that no one is pay9ing attention to him, especially since he is one of the two witless witnesses. How dare these COG groups reject him????
Because all of the COG groups reject Malm, they will not know when the tribulation begins, all because they have NO ZEAL!
Malm is either talking out of his ass again or is letting his wiccan sidekick tell him how things should be.
Then there is Almost Arrested Elisha Elijah Amos Joshua Doubly Blessed Bob Thiel. He is just as crazy in his beliefs as Malm is.
As I have been writing since last year, a Donald Trump presidency will be apocalyptic. A President Donald Trump will do many things that will lead to the end of the USA and the start of the Great Tribulation. While that would have been true of Hillary Clinton if she won, the reality is that she lost.
During the Feast of Tabernacles in Aurora, Illinois, I told the audience that it would be the winner of the presidential election that would be bad for the USA
- The timing of his rise in political prominence. The 6000 years that God gave humans to run matters on their own is almost over. We in the last days of God’s plan. A day to God is like 1000 years (2 Peter 3:8; Psalm 90:4), and since it is wise to know the days (Psalm 90:12), this is a reason that Donald Trump would be apocalyptic. It may be that only one or a few presidential terms are left before the start of the Great Tribulation and the fulfillment of related prophecies in the Book of Revelation. By virtue of his timing(as well as his actual planned and unplanned actions) are enough to contribute to the fulfillment of various end-time prophecies.
- In 2015, Donald Trump basically said he never repented. The God of the Bible expects leaders to encourage repentance and moral behaviors when they are subject to destructive punishment (cf. Jonah 3:6-9). Donald Trump, like many other U.S. politicians, does not seem to believe that the U.S.A. needs to repent for its sins against God. Yet, without national repentance, the U.S.A. is doomed for destruction (Isaiah 30:12-13; Daniel 11:39). Of course, people are supposed to pray for political leaders (1 Timothy 2:1-3), and that should be done irrespective if one agrees with the leader. Sometimes, leaders and/or their policies change.
- Donald Trump is an admitted adulterer, strip club and casino owner, and married a woman who was professionally engaged in pornogrpahy. By encouraging and not discouraging aspects of biblical immorality, Donald Trump is setting the U.S.A. up for punishment (Isaiah 30:12-13; Romans 1:18-32) that has and will include troubles, violence, weather problems, earthquakes, food shortages, and pestilences (Mark 13:7-8; Luke 21:10-11). The time will come when, these problems will further worsen.
- Donald Trump repeatedly has stated that he will “make America great again.” Biblically, he has not given reasons for that to be the case. Morally, economically, and militarily, the USA has been in decline (though the military decline is still more relative to the climb of others). The Bible warns repeatedly that false declarations of peace and safety will lead to end time destruction (1 Thessalonians 5:3; Jeremiah 6:14-15).
Thiel then claims that the tribulation may start in 2020, but may start within one year of Trump being President.
- His religious views hint that he is somewhat ‘ecumenical.’ An ecumenical power is warned about in the Bible and is expected to rise up in the end times (Zechariah 2:6-8; Revelation 17; 18). I expect him to make ecumenical supporting statements.
Please realize that the Great Tribulation, itself, cannot begin until at least 2020 (and likely later than that; watch also Can the Great Tribulation begin before 2020?). It may possibly begin in a year that Donald Trump could be president. He may well take military, economic, cultural, and other steps that could lead to it if in the presidential office by then. Ultimately, the USA will be destroyed (Daniel 11:39; Habakkuk 2:6-8).
If Donald Trump will turn to God, and more in the USA will as well, then “Perhaps there may be a lengthening of your prosperity.”
President-elect Donald Trump is apocalyptic. Pray.In 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, the world will go on, the sun will rise on a new day and Armstrongite false prophets will still be lying and stealing money from gullible followers