We had a very famous Jewish actor…If I said his name or showed you his picture, you would know immediately who he was. You would all say, “Wow!” He wrote us and wanted to visit. He was thinking, reading; he realized he had been lied to by religion in so many ways. He was serious. He wanted to know where the Church was and…World famous…Believe me, you would all know him, if I showed his picture right up here on the screen…and at the last minute he backed out, because it was too big a step down to come with us. I hope he comes later. God knows how to work with Jews. He will come to them as they are.Every actor's representative should be contacted as soon as possible to tell them what a dangerous cult Dave Pack and the Restored Church of God are to peoples lives.
Herbert Armstrong's Tangled Web of Corrupt Leaders
- Contact Blog Owner
- Contact Dennis Diehl
- Apostolic Treasures: The Treasures Of Herbert W Armstrong
- Wacky World of Dave Pack
- David C. Pack's Wacky World 2
- Mulling Things Over With Dennis Page 1
- "Mulling Things Over With Dennis" Page 2
- Mulling Things Over With Dennis Page 3
- Van Robison
- Idiots in the Pulpit
- Herbert Armstrong's Tangled Web
- Armstrongism: Is It The Plain Truth? 8/5
- The Daughter of Babylon: A True History of the Workdwide Church of God
- The Armstrong Error Booklet
- Mr. Confusion 1971
- Book: The Truth Shall Make You Free
- UCG/COGWA Child Molester
- PCG Suicide
- How Fred Dattalo, Cal Culpepper and Gerald Flurry Caused A PCG Suicide
- LCG Pedophiles
- Rod Meredith HATES This Blog!
- Rod McNair Says Elderly Possessed By Demons
- Herbert Armstrong Confesses to Incest!
- Herbert Armstrong's Documented Prophecies By Decad...
- Worldwide Church of God vs. Philadelphia Church of God
- Ambassador College Pasadena Campus Demolition and ...
- Ambassador Reports
Saturday, November 12, 2016
Dave Pack Claims He Has A Famous Jewish Actor Interested in the RCG
A list of Jewish actors is here.
Dave is most assuredly waiting to start sucking all the money he can out of this individual. Nothing like getting a financier to built his mini-me auditorium!