Saturday, October 20, 2018

I am going to ignite a spiritual revival across the entire Spiritual Ekklesia and prepare a people for the advent of God’s two servants and the coming of the Bridegroom!

After suffering a public humiliation of mockery about his new YouTube channel, God's most important end time Chief Pharisee and bastardizer of the law, James Malm has decided that he will now move his kick off broadcast to next year.

The Chief Pharisee is quite adamant that he has no intention of being compared to our other resident foolish YouTuber, Bob Thiel of the improperly named "continuing" Church of God with his crooked bookcases, 1980's curtains, and door knobs.  Even Chief Pharisees see the bumbling mistakes of lesser church leaders. Though, we most likely will see the Chief Pharisees sitting at his kitchen table in his apartment pontificating away.

Pharisee Malm claims he is not going to impress anyone, but yet will IGNITE A PROFOUND REVIVAL OF PASSIONATE ZEAL.  There we go again, there is that word "zeal" that the Pharisee likes to throw out as a dagger to humiliate anyone who doesn't agree with him.  Don't agree, you have no zeal.  You are a Laodicean piece of trash.

Also, the Chief Pharisee says he is not going to waste an hour and a half preaching about innumerable topics or just taking too damn long to get a point across. He will get his point across in 10 minutes.

Ultimately though, the Chief Pharisee is going to start a worldwide explosion in the Church of God as he sets about preparing members to stand behind the two witnesses.

When pigs fly will be the day this ever happens!
Please note that I am not a polished speaker and I cannot come close to the nearly one million dollar studios, sets and recording equipment staffed by expert technicians; operated by the major COG entities.  They produce polished programs designed to impress people with a business model non offensive content sadly lacking in sound doctrine.  
I have absolutely no interest in producing such programs; my programs will NOT be designed to impress anyone, they will be designed to COMMUNICATE the truth and sound doctrine of the Word of God as plainly and understandably as possible.  
They will not be sermons designed to impress with polished oratory and rhetoric; they will be plain speaking designed to clearly and unambiguously COMMUNICATE the way of salvation and the sound doctrine of every Word of God, and to ignite a profound revival of passionate zeal to learn and live by every Word of God!  
These will be different from what many are used to, there will be no taking of an hour to say what could be easily explained in ten minutes.  Listeners who have not been grounded in sound doctrine over the years will have to stay awake and pay attention and they will have the Bible Studies site to go to for further study.  
The coming programs and the Bible Study site are intended to compliment one another, not to be copies of each other.  
The plan is to have the Bible Studies fully updated and to begin programs with a few talks on current events and prophecy as world events unfold and trends in the corporate COG’s become clearer.  I will not set any dates but I am working to prepare the brethren for the potential set up of the abomination and the start of the tribulation in late 2020.  
I will not hide my purpose:  My intention is to do all I can with the help of God, to ignite a spiritual revival across the entire Spiritual Ekklesia and prepare a people for the advent of God’s two servants and the coming of the Bridegroom!  
Do not despise small beginnings TheShiningLight will begin to make an impact;  as world events unfold interest will increase and as trends in the corporate COG groups become clearer, this work will champion a profound spiritual revival through both print and programs. 

15 comments:

SHT said...

Sneak Preview!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W45DRy7M1no

SHT said...

Here's the way that if I was the writer, this is the way it should have been written:

********

Please note that I am a very bad speaker, and I will do my best not to show any crooked bookcases or ragged curtains, I will be using cheap video recorders ; it won't be like the other COG groups. I'm just going to call it as I see it on my kitchen table or my desk. Or on my bed. Don't look around though. This is my stuff.

I don't have the money to do what they are doing; If I had the money it would be better, I'm going to simply talk about THE LAW and MY DOCTRINE of the LAW as legalistically as I can possibly find every jot and tittle which you should be OBEYING! And the MOON! I've got to talk about THE MOON!

I don't know how to speak like a minister; Because I never was one. I will bluntly talk about THE LAW and HOW TO KEEP THE LAW AS PERFECT AS YOU CAN, and to ignite a profound revival of THE LAW AND HOW TO KEEP EVERY JOT AND TITTLE OF IT WE CAN!

These will be different from Bob, there will be no taking of an hour to say what will easily confuse you in ten minutes. I will talk an hour to say what can easily confuse you in an hour, though. Listeners who have not been grounded in Herbert's poppycock over the years will quickly turn the channel and realize what baloney it is - and they'll be gone in no time.

The coming programs and the Bible Study site will simply cause absolute confusion. There's no other way around it.

The plan is to have the Bible Studies fully updated and to begin programs with a few false prophesies on current events and prophecy as world events go on as they always have and trends in the corporate COG’s become clearer. I will set dates but appear not to set dates and I WILL NOT apologize after I do set dates but I am working to prepare the brethren for the potential set up of the abomination and the start of the tribulation in late 2020. Which is a date. Which I said I would not set. But I already did.

I will not hide my purpose: My intention is to do all I can with the help of God, to revive the Old Covenant LAW across the entire deceived group of Armstrongites and do again what Herbert already said he did, but here I go, doing the same thing that He said He did all over again because obviously he was wrong and I am RIGHT!

This will never make an impact. as world events unfold no one is going to care. and as trends in the corporate COG groups become clearer, this work will struggle to get 500 views per message. Mark this. Go look at the MOON!


R.L. said...

At least he seems to understand that most people have short attention spans these days.

Even mainstream Christian radio programs have figured this out. Many of them now pause the messages for quick "breaks" after about 10 minutes.

Anonymous said...

I've tried watching him but found him to be boring & a bit creepy. I prefer to watch Doctor Who Theme Music videos on YouTube because it's more enjoyable.

Anonymous said...

Empathy, sacrifice, love. These qualities are not confined to walls of flesh & blood but are found within the deepest, best parts of man's soul...no matter where that soul resides.

Anonymous said...

All I can say is:
Bwaahahahahahaaaaaaaa (gasp) (knee slap) Aaaaahahahahahaaaaaaaaa? Giggle giggle.
-FFS

Anonymous said...

When I was 25 way back in 1940, I got baptized at a Pentecostal revival and have been revived ever since.

Anonymous said...

James Malm could not ignite even a fart, much less a spiritual revival.

Anonymous said...

How about "This is my hobby, brethren. I do it for my own gratification, so it really doesn't matter how good or bad I get at it or how many people actually tune in or are moved. I know in my own mind that I am right, and everyone else is wrong. When everyone is resurrected, and the first thing they see is Jesus and I conducting a celebration of the new moon, they'll realize I wasn't just some sort of ego-driven crank!"

Anonymous said...

He has written several times that the two witnesses will explain Gods ways to the Ekklesia. Like the typical ACOG church minister, he sees members as helpless children who cannot acquire knowledge and wisdom on their own. Rather, there must be a Daddy to dictate truth to these "children," otherwise they will be forever without understanding.
So the them, the bride of Christ will be children with the bodies of adults.
Adulthood is a foreign concept to Herb ministers.

Unknown said...

MALM SPEAKS TRUTH! ---"They will not be sermons designed to impress with polished oratory and rhetoric"

Anonymous said...

Malm is going to have a hard time with his program since his sidekick Constance left him. She wrote all of the articles for him and did most of his research.

Anonymous said...

James should take up a musical instrument. The type of busking in which he is currently indulging doesn't draw a crowd, or induce tips.

TLA said...

I am confused. Since Jesus said no man knows when He will return, what is James?

Anonymous said...

Did John the Baptist flaff around like this ?
I will be..I am getting ready to.. I plan to...
Time will tell. Is Malm thinking of himself more than he should ?