Tuesday, September 26, 2023

UPDATED: Bob Thiel Continues His Downward Spiral With Another Lie

 


Dr. Thiel's Letter to Police in Malawi defending Radson Mulozowa. 
UPDATED at end

The things coming from and about Bob Thiel is a whirlwind right now. Today, he claimed that Terry Nelson has been arrested. The truth is, Terry Nelson is walking freely here in the United States. We do not know which orifice he pulled this accusation out of but it is a weak and feeble attempt to divert attention away from the issues in Africa and to discredit Terry Nelson.

The Greatly Diminished Bwana to Africa writes:

09/25/23 a.m. Hope of Israel's Sasha Veljic reported that a cofounder of that organization, an accuser of the brethren, named Terry Nelson, was arrested in Malawi.

When I saw Bob's lie, I contacted Terry. This is what he said:

I see that. I'm in the USA now, so I'm not sure what the crazy fool is talking about. He's going to lose it. The man is Batshit crazy, seriously, those people with him are lost souls. I'm so sick of his bullshit financing of corruption. [I'm] trying to really help make things better in Africa. I really believe I must serve God and stamp out this evil. I've seen the other mainstream Churches there and met with their leaders. [They] are sincere people also. I've seen God working with them also. So all I really know is I want to make a difference with helping and serving and not judging, so I dont want any titles or anything. [The] thing is, I can't take this thing Thiel is doing, he's hurting innocent people and I must stop it 

Bob is doing all he can to discredit Terry after Terry spoke to the police in Malawi about Radson Mulozowa selling Bibles he had been given by Terry to be distributed to Malawi members. Terry had to watch as Radson turned around and sold them and kept the money. Radson was arrested for that.

It really frosted Bob's self-righteous narcissistic butt that Terry went to the police about this. Bob even sent a letter to the Police telling them that Terry had no right to do so. HOW DARE HE QUESTION BOB'S MAN OF GOD! How dare he!

UPDATE:

Bob is now claiming he "apparently" misread comments by Sasha about Terry being arrested. 

"Apparently"? Seriously? Bob, you KNOW that it is not true. Yet you deflect trying to not tell the truth to your dwindling followers.

09/25/23 a.m. Apparently I misread something. I thought I read that Hope of Israel's Sasha Veljic reported that a cofounder of that organization, an accuser of the brethren named Terry Nelson, had been arrested--that apparently that was not the case. I apologize for my misunderstanding and post. It is my understanding that some in Malawi want to question Terry Nelson and someone else there may have been arrested.

Notice how deceitful Bob is here... 

That person arrested was his very own minister! God forbid if Bob had to admit that publicly on his blog.




10 comments:

Terry Nelson said...

All I can say to my Former Friends at CCOG is if we are to become Kings and Priests and rule in the Kingdom of God/ aren't we suppose to make Righteous decisions on what we know to be True/ you people better pull your Brains out of your *** and Wake up / Bob Thiel has serious problems when it comes to defending his Prophet status and claims of CCOG being tbe Philadelphia Remnant/ when hes defending this Evil/ do you really think his credibility is going stand when, all the official Documents come out and everything/ Do you really think the People of the World will really care if what he writes or Preaches is the Truth,, when he didn't lift a Finger to stop Evil because he has a Pipe Dream about the fastest growing COG in the 21st Century. Think, Think, Think.

Anonymous said...

As a long-time LCG member, it is sad to see how far Bob has fallen over the years. I've been following the things you post about him here for years and most of the time you are accurate about him. The recent comments by other LCG members here about Bob describe him accurately.

Bob thought he had large numbers of LCG members who believed as he did. When he left to start his own group he found out rather quickly that none of us believed him.

Bob focuses entirely on himself. It is always about him and how great he is or how he is the only church spreading the gospel message to the world. All of the booklets he is promoting are nothing more than AI language interpretations of his original books. The chances of anyone who speaks those languages ever reading those books and booklets are slim to none. Even if one or two people read it, is that actually spreading the truth to those people? He does not have a witness to spread to the world.

Most of us understood back then that he is a self-absorbed narcissist who cared little about others but always more about himself. I feel sorry for his family which gets neglected by him. It is not good.

Anonymous said...

If Bob got the "Terry Nelson was arrested" information from Radson, he may finally be starting to realize that Radson has lied about other matters. But will Bob let himself wonder why God would let His end-time prophet not only believe falsehoods but also share those falsehoods with CCOG members and others?

Anonymous said...

Didn't Molozuwa make threatening comments a while ago in the Spring about Nelson, calling him every name in the book, comparing him to the wild animals in Africa? (Now Molozuwa is sick and on the run? What happened to his bravado?)

Oh, sorry... Thiel APPARENTLY, I say APPARENTLY (his favourite word), didn't notice it then.

He wants the prophet's title but he doesn't have a righteous prophet's sense, discernment, humility or righteousness.

Thiel apparently makes a minor miscue now and then but the rest of us are plain slanderers and false accusers, I see.

Anonymous said...

Eh, Bob got suckered by Africans. That happens to virtually every group that tries to help them. So many equate "help" and "money". The USA is a perfect example of how throwing money at problems only makes them worse. Most people refuse true help when it's offered because they only want money.

Maybe the Churches should remember Peter's words when he and John passed by the beggar:

Acts 3:6
Then Peter said, Silver and gold have I none; but such as I have give I thee: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and walk.


What we have is Truth. THAT we can give, and it could lead to the receiving of the Holy Spirit and conversion.

Anonymous said...

Bob isnt about to make any handicapped people walk.

Terry Nelson said...

This is so Sad , it Does grieve my Heart,/ I can't understand Bob Thiels Heartless actions and not truly Loving the Brethren/ I really don't get it/ I know I've said things out of Anger, I shouldn't have said/and I wish I would have been more Diplomatic/Bob Thiel sent me to Africa to Investigate the Church There, I was told to find out what they Really Know/ I was there to Help and Serve/ It really bothers me to see this going on, all because Bob Thiel is Blinded or Really thinks so much of himself and his Supposed Prophet Status) that he's willing to hurt innocent people

Anonymous said...

Bob really went off the rails when he declared himself to be a prophet. It's been steady downhill ever since.

Anonymous said...

I find it amusing that Bob is the only one ever that thinks he is a prophet. Everyone else laugh at the joke Bob is not a prophet just has little big man ego.

Anonymous said...

Notice his half of the screen is often edited to have him and his desk a bit higher (taller) than his very tall aide/guest speaker Steve when they conduct q&a sessions in prophecy Youtubes.

isn't that what Johnny Carson & Andy Kaufmann did with their desks too so they always seemed taller than the guest? to elevate the ego along with height appearance? 📺🪜🦒