Monday, September 25, 2023

Bob Thiel's Cesspool In Africa: More Witchcraft, Demons, and Sexual Impropriety as Radson Mulozowa Finally Arrested!

 


From Sasha

From my Malawian sources, I heard that Radson Mulozowa was arrested having two cuts on his body. The authorities have recognized the two cuts as being from Radson hiring witch doctors to sacrifice his blood to the demons to be healed. 
 
My Malawian sources have also informed me that other than money, the witchcraft doctors ask their clients to do something to please the demons. So, to the list of crimes of Radson Mulozowa there are two more abominations to be added: he slept with his mother and raped his daughter. Truly, what a great "man of God" so worthy of financial support to hire a lawyer. What a cesspool that Bob Thiel is financing! I am not sure that the Malawian authorities will be very happy with that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bit too invested in church gossip.