Tuesday, May 21, 2013

E W King Dreams About A Plane Crash



Just when you think King can't get any loopier:

Airplane crash and book from the sky!

This week I had a dream. In this dream I was driving down a mountain road that I am familiar with. my mother was with me. A voice came through the car radio informing about a plane being blown up.

We looked out the window and saw a plane falling apart. We stopped the car and saw parts of the plane falling all around us. I decided to get a piece that was like a small faucet pipe.

As I was looking around others drove up and started collecting parts of the plane. I saw on the ground a small book. I picked up the book and opened it. It had one page testimonies hand written from different people. The one I read stated something like: “We will be okay. God is still coming.”

That was all.
E.W.King

5 comments:

Assistant Deacon said...

Ewwwww sounds like he could stand to have the stewardess in that photo inflate the auto-pilot, if you know what I mean.

Unknown said...

According to Wikipedia there is a plane crash somewher about once every two 1/2 days...


year deaths # of accidents
2012 794 119
2011 828 117
2010 1,115 130
2009 1,103 122
2008 884 156
2007 971 147
2006 1,294 166

King will soon be proven right. Which is unfortunate, for it will provide reinforcement for his "confirmation bias" and delusional statements.

Joe Moeller
Cody, WY

Anonymous said...

When you wish upon a star
Makes no difference who you are (no need to claim you're a prophet, or anyone else special)
Anything your heart desires (just like at the FOT!)
Will come to you

If your heart is in your dream (can't tell if it is or not...)
No request is too extreme (and these guys sure know how to push the envelope)
When you wish upon a star
As dreamers do

Fate is kind
She brings to those who love
The sweet fulfillment of
Their secret longing

Like a bolt out of the blue
Fate steps in and sees you through (fate, god, same difference...)
When you wish upon a star
Your dreams come true!

I guess E.W. has been wishing upon a star. Why else would he think his dreams ought to come true? Maybe this is just Disney fare intended for children, or maybe Disney was onto something? Between the two, I like Disney's dreams better than E.W.'s. Or Herbie's.

Byker Bob said...

There was an old song that was part of the Billy Jack soundtrack, a song by a group with the dubious name "Coven". At the end of the song, a treasure is discovered, in fact the treasure that attacking armies had been attempting to capture. When the treasure box is opened, a note is discovered, a note that reads "Peace on Earth".

The song is ancient now, but was iconic back in the 1970s. I'm wondering if its memory is what was responsible for King's apparent prophetic literary excursion.

BB

NO2HWA said...

BB: Would you believe I still have that album! I bought it when I was a freshman in Pasadena. It has some pretty good music on it!