I had the nerve to write to PCG. They had a whole big article on their site. They mention their booklets, how they missed out on the tornado and how bad they feel. See attached photo of my comment. Its under moderation. I’m Michelle Ruscansky, a critical thinker. Other comments published right away.Publish if you like. We all need to start holding their feet to the fire, and have them put their money where their mouth is.
Herbert Armstrong's Tangled Web of Corrupt Leaders
- Contact Blog Owner
- Contact Dennis Diehl
- Apostolic Treasures: The Treasures Of Herbert W Armstrong
- Wacky World of Dave Pack
- David C. Pack's Wacky World 2
- Mulling Things Over With Dennis Page 1
- "Mulling Things Over With Dennis" Page 2
- Mulling Things Over With Dennis Page 3
- Van Robison
- Idiots in the Pulpit
- Herbert Armstrong's Tangled Web
- Armstrongism: Is It The Plain Truth? 8/5
- The Daughter of Babylon: A True History of the Workdwide Church of God
- The Armstrong Error Booklet
- Mr. Confusion 1971
- Book: The Truth Shall Make You Free
- UCG/COGWA Child Molester
- PCG Suicide
- How Fred Dattalo, Cal Culpepper and Gerald Flurry Caused A PCG Suicide
- LCG Pedophiles
- Rod Meredith HATES This Blog!
- Rod McNair Says Elderly Possessed By Demons
- Herbert Armstrong Confesses to Incest!
- Herbert Armstrong's Documented Prophecies By Decad...
- Worldwide Church of God vs. Philadelphia Church of God
- Ambassador College Pasadena Campus Demolition and ...
- Ambassador Reports
Wednesday, May 22, 2013
Flurry Cult: God Has Protected His Earthly Sanctuary From The Tornado
The above screen capture is of a comment a reader here posted on PCG's site the other day. She was responding to a comment by a PCG member claiming that their god had protected his earthly sanctuary in Edmond Oklahoma on the PCG compound.
As if God is actually coming down to Edmond for a cup of tea every once in a while. The "earthly sanctuary" belief is just as stupid as claiming the Ambassador Auditorium was "Gods House."