Acts 3King James Version (KJV)
3 Now Peter and John went up together into the temple at the hour of prayer, being the ninth hour.
2 And a certain man lame from his mother's womb was carried, whom they laid dailyat the gate of the temple which is called Beautiful, to ask alms of them that entered into the temple;
3 Who seeing Peter and John about to go into the temple asked an alms.
4 And Peter, fastening his eyes upon him with John, said, Look on us.
5 And he gave heed unto them, expecting to receive something of them.
6 Then Peter said, Silver and gold have I none; but such as I have give I thee: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and walk.
7 And he took him by the right hand, and lifted him up: and immediately his feet and ankle bones received strength.
Herbert Armstrong's Tangled Web of Corrupt Leaders
- Contact Blog Owner
- Contact Dennis Diehl
- Apostolic Treasures: The Treasures Of Herbert W Armstrong
- Wacky World of Dave Pack
- David C. Pack's Wacky World 2
- Mulling Things Over With Dennis Page 1
- "Mulling Things Over With Dennis" Page 2
- Mulling Things Over With Dennis Page 3
- Van Robison
- Idiots in the Pulpit
- Herbert Armstrong's Tangled Web
- Armstrongism: Is It The Plain Truth? 8/5
- The Daughter of Babylon: A True History of the Workdwide Church of God
- The Armstrong Error Booklet
- Mr. Confusion 1971
- Book: The Truth Shall Make You Free
- UCG/COGWA Child Molester
- PCG Suicide
- How Fred Dattalo, Cal Culpepper and Gerald Flurry Caused A PCG Suicide
- LCG Pedophiles
- Rod Meredith HATES This Blog!
- Rod McNair Says Elderly Possessed By Demons
- Herbert Armstrong Confesses to Incest!
- Herbert Armstrong's Documented Prophecies By Decad...
- Worldwide Church of God vs. Philadelphia Church of God
- Pasadena Campus in 2019
- Bob Thiel: The Remarkable Story of The Mysterious ThD and Subtle Deceptions of Bob Thiel
- Ambassador College Pasadena Campus Demolition and ...
Wednesday, February 27, 2019
Miraculous healings in the WCG?
After talking to Dennis, I decided to see if I could find more information about Howard Clark’s healing, since Rod Meredith used to talk about it regularly as one of the great healing miracles.
From the article below, it looks like Howard Clark was paralyzed. When the “healing” took place, his paralysis was lifted, but then he could feel the tremendous pain of his injury.
While recovering from complete paralysis does happen (there is a book written by a former NFL player who recovered from complete paralysis), one would expect a miraculous healing to be complete – having severe pain does not seem to me to be compatible with divine healing.
It does not appear anyone in WCG or splinters has been given this gift.
If you know otherwise, let us know, and we will make our way to the divine healer with all our incurable ailments.
If he was laid daily at the gate of the temple, why didn’t Jesus heal him in one of His many visits to the temple?
Like Dennis stated in a post a while back, I want to believe – but this does not make sense to me.
Submitted by TLA