Herbert Armstrong's Tangled Web of Corrupt Leaders
- Contact Blog Owner
- Contact Dennis Diehl
- Apostolic Treasures: The Treasures Of Herbert W Armstrong
- Wacky World of Dave Pack
- David C. Pack's Wacky World 2
- Mulling Things Over With Dennis Page 1
- "Mulling Things Over With Dennis" Page 2
- Mulling Things Over With Dennis Page 3
- Van Robison
- Idiots in the Pulpit
- Herbert Armstrong's Tangled Web
- Armstrongism: Is It The Plain Truth? 8/5
- The Daughter of Babylon: A True History of the Workdwide Church of God
- The Armstrong Error Booklet
- Mr. Confusion 1971
- Book: The Truth Shall Make You Free
- UCG/COGWA Child Molester
- PCG Suicide
- How Fred Dattalo, Cal Culpepper and Gerald Flurry Caused A PCG Suicide
- LCG Pedophiles
- Rod Meredith HATES This Blog!
- Rod McNair Says Elderly Possessed By Demons
- Herbert Armstrong Confesses to Incest!
- Herbert Armstrong's Documented Prophecies By Decad...
- Worldwide Church of God vs. Philadelphia Church of God
- Ambassador College Pasadena Campus Demolition and ...
Monday, January 10, 2011
Did A Lot of the UCG Ministers Jump Ship Too Quickly to COGaWA?
I am sure many of the ministers that jumped ship in the last several weeks are now wondering if they made a wise decision.
Herr Pinelli announced at the COGaWA conference that only around 35-40 of the ministers that left UCG would be on salary.
This splint is nothing like when UCG split off from WCG. UCG had months to plan their break-off. UCG Texas and other groups were set up months in advance to facilitate the breakaway group. While behind the scenes shenanigans went on behind UCG's back, COGaWA planners did not have the same amount of time to think this entire process through.
Five thousand members now will have to support 40 paid ministers and HQ staff. They also have to support the Latin America groups that jumped ship with Leon Walker. UCG was subsidizing the South American's big time. Now those five thousand COGaWA members will be supporting them too.
I am sure Rhodes and crew are laughing their heads off at that one!