Monday, November 21, 2011

Love Your Enemies or Pray That They Die?






While I find 95% of what Apostle Malm posts to be total nonsense, I had to laugh today when a reader on his blog said that they are praying that his time be cut short for his attacks against the UCG.  Such loving qualities that Armstrongism has breed into it's mindset!

If UCG and the rest of the COG's truly followed the teachings of Jesus then they would be turning the other cheek and praying that God would love and bless their "enemies."  Instead they cling to their old covenant idolatry and revel in the blood, guts and gore of vengeance being poured out on enemies.

The COG has had numerous people who had said that they pray that God kills critics, gives them cancer, cuts their life short, etc.  Weinland prays that his accusers be struck dead. Neville Stevens cult prays that God will strike down their oppressors and if God doesn't do it then they will do it. 



Your time spewing this filth is short! Prayers will be going up to the Father to shut down such falshood and lies, …distortions of the facts, …totally immoral approach to situations, …not to mention unChristian-like behavior and slander. I am a member of the body of Christ and I, like many others, have Spiritual discernment. You are NOT the owner of all of God’s thoughts on these matters. As a matter of fact, …you have no idea how God looks at these matters. If you did, you would have a different approach. You slander, accuse, slant, spin and even change your tactics as the previous ones show fruitless towards your cause.

You are of your father, and you do his will. But my Father will not continue to sit idly by while you stir the pot of strife, …6 things the Lord hates – YES seven are an abomination, …let the reader understand!! You, James, are guilty of the #7. I fear for you. I pray for you, …and at the same time I pray that God shuts down your ability to attack the members of His body with lies and defamation!! I call on all those who read this message and are ‘of the body of Christ’ that they will join in prayer with me. For the prayers of the righteous avails much!! Please, children of God, look at the lies this man is publishing and ask God to deny him the power any longer.

NO COG is perfect. They were not in the 1st century. All men do need to repent!! Even this man, James!! I pray for repentance for him!! He is guilty of much that displeases God, as we all are!

James- – - Pick another battle!! Pick another leader!! You are following the father of lies!! I do pray for you, as I pray against the work of your hands and the evil desires of your heart!!

In the name of Jesus Christ, I ask you to step aside from such an evil cause. I understand you think your are doing a noble thing. I’m sure Judas thought he was correct as well when he sold out Christ for a few pieces of silver. He later realized his MASSIVE mistake. I pray that you see yours, …before it is too late!! REPENT!! Stand on truth and NOT SPIN!! Get rid of the rotten agenda!! …whatever it is, it is NOT of God!!

I am going to pray ,,,,…..Please, all others join me!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know Jesus said to do good to your enemies and turn the other cheek, and all that, but David ate the showbread and was guiltless. Why can't we eat a little "showbread"?

Steve said...

I will be praying that God will forgive you...you who are in the unrighteous whore of UCG. You are of your TRUE father of whores and lies. You are doing an evil and deceptive work. Your "ministers" appear to be "ministers" of righteousness, but they are deceptive and full of dead men's bones. They lied to you and abused you when all of you were in the WCG. The leopards have not changed their spots. Your "ministers" are responsible for many becoming dissilusioned, thinking that God has let them down, but don't be fooled. God will repay. Vengeance is His. He will destroy your vile bodies in order to save your souls. Your "ministers" will be the first ones cast into the Lake of Fire! May God reward all of you for your discord and division that you have caused over the years! All of you will come up in the second resurrection and realize that you weren't the true church of God after all. I hope God will have mercy on your souls. You will watch as your "ministers" will be weeping and gnashing their teeth. Please, everyone, join me as I get on my knees today at 9:00 p.m. Let us all offer our prayers up to God at the same time. Maybe, and I hope, He will turn from His anger at UCG, COGWA, UCG, WCG, and all the other CGs and not utterly destroy them, even though they deserve it. I am not going to call fire down from heaven yet. Thet would not be the right spirit. God is patient, but if UCG does not repent, then I will call fire down from our God to devour their flesh. If my God is God, may fire come down to devour tens of thousands in the COGs. I have spoken, and in WILL be done. God's WILL will be done upon the evil doers.

Anonymous said...

Now, now, Steve, really... please!

Let us all offer our prayers up to God at the same time. Maybe, and I hope, He will turn from His anger at UCG, COGWA, UCG, WCG, and all the other CGs and not utterly destroy them, even though they deserve it.

The goodness of God will lead them to repentance. That goodness is the execution of judgment that they take responsibility for what they have done. Justice demands (and since they don't seem to be repending) that in order for them to actually learn something from their misdeeds, they must suffer for them. Brethren, count it joy when you fall into diverse trials, especially those of your own making.

So you can pray that their joy be full by their having trials for which they are to rejoice by suffering for the fullness of their great misdeeds.

Otherwise, they will learn nothing and go further into perdition.

Several years back I exclaimed my frustration with United saying, "Why don't they just pray and call fire down on me?".

To which my wife answered in a flash, "Because they don't have the faith!".

And yes, again, I did feed Wade Cox when he was hungry after the Day of Atonement. It was my delicious cream of chicken celery artichoke stew. I cannot say I have not regretted it.