- It came from extraterrestrial sources – namely comets and asteroids;
- The Earth itself is actually manufacturing water
Herbert Armstrong's Tangled Web of Corrupt Leaders
- Contact No2HWA:
- Contact Dennis Diehl
- Apostolic Treasures: The Treasures Of Herbert W Armstrong
- Wacky World of Dave Pack
- David C. Pack's Wacky World 2
- Mulling Things Over With Dennis Page 1
- "Mulling Things Over With Dennis" Page 2
- Mulling Things Over With Dennis Page 3
- Van Robison
- Idiots in the Pulpit
- Herbert Armstrong's Tangled Web
- Armstrongism: Is It The Plain Truth? 8/5
- The Daughter of Babylon: A True History of the Workdwide Church of God
- The Armstrong Error Booklet
- Mr. Confusion 1971
- Book: The Truth Shall Make You Free
- UCG/COGWA Child Molester
- PCG Suicide
- How Fred Dattalo, Cal Culpepper and Gerald Flurry Caused A PCG Suicide
- LCG Pedophiles
- Rod Meredith HATES This Blog!
- Rod McNair Says Elderly Possessed By Demons
- Herbert Armstrong Confesses to Incest!
- Herbert Armstrong's Documented Prophecies By Decad...
- Worldwide Church of God vs. Philadelphia Church of God
- Pasadena Campus in 2019
- Bob Thiel: The Remarkable Story of The Mysterious ThD and Subtle Deceptions of Bob Thiel
- Ambassador College Pasadena Campus Demolition and ...
Tuesday, November 12, 2019
Dr Bob Insists...
"Does the amount of water on and in the Earth support the view of the Genesis flood of Noah’s time?
Bob goes on...
"What does science say?
It’s left with two options for what accounts for all of the Earth’s water:
The latest studies pointing to vast reserves of fresh water – or “primary water” – are being used to lend credence to the second option. Why? Because the previous theory could not begin to explain how water equivalent to or exceeding the water in all of the Earth’s oceans could have found itself deep beneath the planet’s mantle.
So maybe there is another explanation – God made the water."
Probably not Bob
(Nor is the Grand Canyon a Genesis Flood feature)
At a minimum, the first 11 chapters of Genesis are tale weaving and story telling in an age where "that's the best we can do", to explain things in ways we should know better than today. Many don't of course because "It's in the Bible".
A personal collection of Carbonaceous Chondrites containing water. These are pieces and left over debris, 4.5 billion years old, of the formation of our solar system and spent the vast amount of their time between Mars and Jupiter before ending up on my desk.
The origin of Earth's oceans has been a topic of much scientific debate. But with a genuine understanding of Deep Time for our origins and the nature of the chemistry of not only our Solar System but of the Universe itself, water would come naturally to a planet just as did Gold, Silver and platinum and iron from the cores of exploding Super Nova. These rare elements are formed in the last seconds before a star explodes and spews them into clouds that later coalesce into new stars with new and planets with these elements within them now.
Long wonderful story brought to us by science, not religion.
As a counter point to Dr Bob's simplistic and faith restricted nonsense...
If the topic actually interests anyone and Answers in Genesis is not found to be all that satisfying, there are many well done lectures on the topic and what is known and suspected to date as to the origins of water on earth. None of them will reference Noah or the Genesis Flood.
Did Asteroids bring water to Earth?