1. Knowing that the local Pasadena Community was never all that impressed by the Church and the Church and "the truth" had little effect on them by listening to concerts, why do you think this doesn't work idea will work for out good now?
2. Please explain how you can pretend to know time is short and yet spend our monies on permanent buildings and only now just start a college that will take years to mean anything to anyone?
3. Please explain why Herbert Armstrong did, small college in one room, small college in one building, two dorms, a place to eat, offices and then an auditorium, while you start with a huge Auditorium (for what..just church?), huge office building for a small staff and yourself, and then a class room for students. Why are you doing it backwards to your hero HWA?
4. EXACTLY how much is this going to cost US and over what period of time?
5. EXACTLY how many baptized members do we actually have in our amazing Church? It embarrassing to belong to a small church and not be able to answer the questions as to how many of us there really are.
6. Why are so many family members on the Church payroll. Is this a family venture as seen in both the Armstrongs and Tkaches? Do you remember the drama and mistake that all seemed to be?
7. When you die, do we ministers that are alive and remain, have a retirement?
8. Are we to assume your seriously under trained and untrained family members will lead us all into the kingdom? Can we decide we'd rather have someone else?
9. If we stipulate our tithes and offerings are NOT to be used for Time is Short Construction, can we stay in the church?
10. Why do you always tease us with, "....but I can't tell you that now," when what you are up to might be something we'd prefer not to fund or participate in? Are you like Paul who told us he went to the The Third Heaven and heard stuff no man, but him of course, could hear or see or tell about, so don't ask? If we think that is a bit of the lame "I know something you don't know," stuff, will you get mad at us/
11. If we snicker when you sermonize about where we are in prophecy and the time left kinda matches the time you might have left, will we have to be the ones that have to bring a watermelon to the picnic?
12. Can we sit in on the meetings you will be having about how this is all going to be paid for with our money? While we realize "not many wise men now are called," some are, and may wish to know exactly what you alone are deciding for us and give some input into the wisdom or lack thereof in these plans?
13. Will you shake your jowls at us like HWA did when he got really angry? Do you have jowls yet? Can a COG Apostle even be an Apostle without jowls?
14. In time will we have to refer to you as DCP or Mr. DCP as we did to HWA or Mr. HWA? You just don't have the same ring to your initials. Sounds more like an illegal drug than an Apostle. You know like, "Oh man, I'm flyin' high on DCP."
15. Could you consider noting we have "the largest online copied theological website on the Internet?"
16. Once we become a household word throughout all the world of Christianity and all things Pagan, could you put the name "Jesus" in a sermon once in awhile?
17. Would you consider using the New Testament at times in your sermons, studies and to inform us all as to where we are in Bible History?
18. Could you show us some credentials as to where you learned the background, history, language, culture, politic , and origins of the Bible, besides from you know where?
19. Would you get a chuckle out of it all if once in awhile I came up to you and said, "that was the most dumb ass sermon I have ever heard. I don't think I have heard a sermon quite like that before, and hope to never hear one again"?
20. Could you stop saying "it's not about the numbers," when we all know it exactly is all about the numbers?
21. Have you ever had a personality profile done and would you share it with us? Would you consider some mental health testing so we can relax a bit at times when you say some of the things you say about yourself in sermons and such? Could you give just one sermon without the pronoun "I"? Just askin....