Gerald Flurry, Armstrongisms' greatest Budweiser aficionado, has issued guidelines to the people on "the compound" on how to have proper godly helicopter etiquette. Lord Six Pack, for some reason, seems to think his campus is worthy of being filmed by a helicopter.
The brethren have to have proper biblical understanding on what they should be doing when the helicopter flies over the compound.
- No students should be seen in the bushes discovering the missing dimension in sex.
- No one should be peering out windows like you normally do when you see a strange car or person on the compound.
- Avoid driving your vehicle if at all possible. There must be no accidents with a car running into a flying helicopter.
- Please don't wave, point, or genuflect at the helicopter as you do to me.
- Please do not be filmed kneeling at Mr. Armstrong's prayer rock. We do not want anyone to get the wrong idea on who we worship here.
- Please understand that the helicopter is NOT here to pick up the auditorium and fly it to Petra. That's next month, but not for today.
- Above All, please pray for this helicopter that it be used to glorify the god we worship. Yes, it is proper to pray for the safety of the pagan, worldly, unconverted men who will fly this helicopter. We do not want Satan to be able to use it for unclean purposes. Please ask god to keep their minds pure when flying.
Mr. Gerald Flurry has approved a helicopter video/photo shoot of the campus scheduled for next Tuesday evening at 6 p.m. (May 21), weather permitting.Over the course of 90 minutes or so, the chopper will land on the lawn in front of the auditorium and will make several passes over the campus from different angles.To ensure the best results of our footage (for the Key of David, etc.) we ask your cooperation as follows:
- · Remain indoors during the flyover
- · If you must be outdoors, please act normally and do not attract attention to yourself – avoid looking up or waving/pointing, gathering in groups
- · Avoid looking out the windows so we don’t have faces peering from within the buildings/homes
- · Stay away from Armstrong Auditorium and the Hall of Administration (or remain indoors)
- · Avoid driving vehicles through campus during the flyover
- · In case of emergency, please dial 1002 from any campus telephone to call securityOur neighbors have been notified, as well as the local authorities.You can help us by praying for God’s protection and safety for the crew, perfect weather conditions and a technically easy shoot.Thank you in advance for your cooperation!