Thursday, July 2, 2020

Gerald Flurry Stirring Up Hatred




For years now we have heard stories about Gerald Flurry working tirelessly to break up families of members that have spouses who no longer attend church with the member. Spouses turned against spouses, families against grandparents, parents against children, grandparents against grandchildren, and parents against their own children and their children. It is disgusting the depths of depravity that the Flurry's have sunk into.

The following letter was sent Exit and Support that details how a husband gets stirred up at church by Flurry's sermons and then come home and mistreats his wife.

Gerald Flurry Says Satan Stirs up Hatred:
June 26, 2020
In the June 23 Trumpet there is an article that declares “Satan is behind the hatred for Jews (2 Corinthians 4:4).” The article goes on to say, “Satan can stir up vicious hatred,” Trumpet editor in chief Gerald Flurry explains in his book The Key of David. “Most people who hate the Jews don’t even know why they do. Can we see Satan behind such lies and hatred?”
Well, Gerald Flurry can stir up “vicious hatred” towards those not of his cult. My ex-husband told me once that he “hates being married to a Laodicean,” referring to me as being one, as I was still attending WCG. Even after I eventually stopped going to the WCG, I was still criticized by him for not going at least to the WCG!
For several years, it was nearly every week after he had attended Flurry’s PCG services that he would return home to me and verbally blast me with almost a hatred, after being whipped up into a rage against me and all “Laodiceans” after hearing a tape from Gerald Flurry being played at services. This was in the 1990s. I dreaded being there when he got home and would often go out for the evening elsewhere.
Is it any wonder that when I looked at the “fruit” of that cult with him, I would know that it was not of God. “You shall know them by their fruits” I would tell him. –Australia



10 comments:

Anonymous said...


PCG members are treated like mushrooms. They are kept in the dark and fed manure. Some of them turn into poisonous mushrooms.

PCG members are taught to close their eyes, cover their ears, and rage away about all the “evil Laodiceans.”

Anonymous said...

This is so typical of many ACOG members. They can't keep their hands off other people's lives. Rights are "pearls before swine" in ACOG culture.

Anonymous said...

Anon 4:15 This is so typical of many ACOG members....

Since when did ACOG members ever put their hands, as you describe it, in other people's lives?

Since when did ACOG members ever despise other ACOG members rights?

Since when did ACOG members ever have the chance to influence church culture ?

Tonto said...

Worse thing than a "Laodicean"??... A HITLERIAN !

Anonymous said...

7.52 AM
I attended services for 8 years, and I speak from raw experience. For instance, a member once walked up to me and said "about your problem, don't have tunnel vision." Tunnel vision? I've never had a conversion with this person in my life. I hadn't even broken the ice with this person. This behavior was common. Many times members complained to the minister about me because I disagreed with some pet belief of theirs.
Your statement is so divorced from reality. Why do you think the church tell apart on HWAs death?
It sounds as if are a (former) elder or minister, the privileged class who were treated with kid gloves.

BTW, point me to church articles about right?? They don't exist!!! Rights are taboo in ACOG land.

PS, I barely walked through the front door of the church, and a member told me "be sure not to masturbate." I rest my case.

Anonymous said...

We can't masturbate?

Anonymous said...

This reminds me of the Principles of Living class in Pasadena in 1976.

We were told, "95% of you in the room do it, and the other 5% lie about it."

The only thing worthwhile from the AC education

Anonymous said...

"95% of you..do it"

Chicks don't do it - or don't admit to it.

..these comments have taken a sordid turn..(and I'm not helping)

the Ocelot said...

Poisionus mushrooms? Shades of Roderick Meredith!

Anonymous said...


Anonymous at 8:51 AM said... “PS, I barely walked through the front door of the church, and a member told me 'be sure not to masturbate.' I rest my case.”


A lot of PCG people do much worse than that.

One of the really big problems in the PCG is all the dirty old men and filthy old women who cannot control their selfish and immoral lusts and cannot stop lying. They are not even there for the religion. They are there for the sexual immorality and the captive younger singles that they prey on.