Thursday, December 7, 2023

The "Paul of the Current Age" Walks Among Us!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

The Great Bwana to Africa and 100 Caucasians has been tooting his little horn for years on how his dreams and the dreams of a few others PROVE that he is the chosen one to lead the chosen Church of God as the one true Philadelphian Church of God. We have watched him over the years brag about his dreams and get royally ticked off that no one in the Church of God movement gives a rat's ass about those dreams or about him. American, Canadian, and European COG members widely ridicule his nonsense. He has found some limited success in Africa with the church-hopping ministers there who lead their congregations into whichever current SDA/Church of God meets the assistance they think they will get from "rich" American religious con-artists.

Today the trumpets are blasting around the world declaring the good news from Africa about a new convert acolyte who's swallowed the Great Bwana's malarkey as supposed truth. This guy let his imagination run wild in a dream where some entity spoke to him telling him that Bob is THE man!

Check it out:

Dear the called people of God (John 6:44,65) and others 
 
REF: CCOG IS THE CONTINUING PHILADELPHIAN CHURCH 
 
I have come from a long journey in my spiritual journey from Sunday, SDA churches of God , the general conference church, and finally the continuing philadelphian church (CCOG). 
 
I was confirmed by God that I am a called servant in a dream that I was shown in Micah 7:8 .Prayer has really assisted me for I have been praying for a true church .All the churches have entered have not given me peace 
 
I have been meeting very proud and arrogant leaders. As a professional teacher the lord humbled me to the extent of being fed by God. After preaching I was used to get money being on my way then I collect and use with my family .I have come to learn that the plan of God is good ,the purpose is clean and the program is mysterious .I had become fed up with the leadership of the churches of God I had encountered ,I have been ordained two times in cogmers and the general conference but have had no peace in them .My conscience was not comfortable in this churches .i like reading the bible so much and this is what has helped me to be on the safe side in confronting heresis . I love prayers. 
 
When I was tired in these churches ,I continued in prayer for a true church .it happened that when I was in our main town (Lodwar) I entered one of the cybers where I told the worker to google for me Church of GOD and the spirit of God led me to CCOG where I got the history and the teachings of God which made me to learn a lot including dreams.I downloaded and went home to read deeply and out of discernment I came to learn this was the true church 
 
I communicated and I was welcomed according to the will of God our God can never forsake any prayerful person. I now call upon all my friends in the name of our lord Jesus Christ that the church of the current age is CCOG under Bob thiel.Since I entered CCOG,I have undergone dreaming of success in preaching.My younger daughter of Grade 5 dreamt of Bob thiel coming to my home,slept there and went with the daughter to see her school and she was given scholarship and she bid farewell to us.My wife when I was sitted with her in a room one of the afternoons told me that to my surprise,that CCOG is the true church and I learnt that God was confirming to me about the CCOG which was the Philadelphian church.I am comfortable to be under Bob Thiel.Bob Thiel is always ready to answer anyone despite of class. 
 
Comparing Bob thiel and the leaders of other churches I have come across,Bob thiel is an humble servant of God . 

 

He is paul of the current age. I hail from a minor pastoralist people from northern part of Kenya who were said to be very primitive and vulnerable but I thank God for remembering me to be under the leadership of Bob thiel. The spirit in me tells me that Bob thiel is the man to give direction at the current age. 
 
I call upon the doubting Thomases to put their pride aside and support the servant of God
 
-I pray for the ladies who participated in prayer in the birth of CCOG.
-I also pray for all the worshippers of CCOG in the world. We also in need your prayers.
-Pray for the people living in dry areas like us and God to open for the true church(CCOG) reach our neighbors and unreached
-I pray for all who support CCOG and I also pray God to call many to come and support God’s work,in Africa,Asia and other parts of the world.
-May God bring all his remnants to CCOG.
-I also welcome all the called to listen to the true word of God.

I have no doubt that this man is very sincere and wants to serve his God to the best of his ability, but doing that under the auspices of Bob Thiel is seeking damnation. Bob is no more a "Paul of this age" than Herbert Armstrong was an apostle. This letter now fellates Bob's ego even more. I doubt he ever imagined himself a "Paul" since Paul deals with New Covenant which Bob despises, but hey, any new title he can add to his already-growing list of superlatives is always most welcome. 


25 comments:

Anonymous said...

With all due respect, this testimonial precisely illustrates the type of person whom Bob Thiel attracts.

Bob may not be familiar with "white paternalism", a perceptual term which describes the outdated rationale behind colonialism, but this letter exposes him not as a modern day Paul, but as yet another white paternalist.

Anonymous said...

What?? Bob Thiel has been beaten 3 times with rods, once stoned, shipwrecked, whipped with 40 stripes save one 5 times?

Anonymous said...

“ What?? Bob Thiel has been beaten 3 times…”

With a wet noodle.

Anonymous said...

Bob Thiel has more class than any of his critics.

Anonymous said...

"Bob thiel is the man to give direction at the current age."

Yeah sure. We're children who constantly need directions from the big people. I experienced this while I attended services. The ministers gave subtle cues that I was to pretend to be a child, while they pretended that they were prison wardens. It's a sick game. And I could tell from the tones in their voices that they knew that this was stupid. And this from ministers who went to AC, the college that according to Herbie, taught students "how to live."

Tonto said...

Prophet Tonto predicts that this dude wont last in Thiels church either. Sounds like he is a bit like Thiel himself, with dreams and delusions of grandeur. Sooner or later , he will grow tired of playing second fiddle to Thiel, after getting whatever benefits he can, and then strike out on his own, or find another "franchise" to join.

Anonymous said...

If Blogspot had a laugh react feature, I'd put 100 of them on that comment.

Anonymous said...

My younger daughter of Grade 5 dreamt of Bob thiel coming to my home, slept there and went with the daughter to see her school and she was given scholarship and she bid farewell to us.

Creepy. The fact that Bob chose to post this is very concerning.

Anonymous said...

Thiel will have limited success in Africa as long as his Brain Dead remaining White Folks in CCOG keep paying tithes to their imagined Prophet, I mean it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know anyone can get numbers in Africa. LCG, UCG, Cogwa, and other Churches of God know it's sketchy at Best and don't have Big Conversation Campaigns there as they know the Africans mainly join to see what support they can get; I mean who wouldn't want Their belly Full and Leadership in the CCOG Ministry live like Kings , just like Solomon of old ; multiple women concubine; no accountability or checks and balances on anything CCOG does in Africa; all the other Big Churches of God know Thiel is a Joke and they'll never give him the Respect he so Craves; it's been reported Thiel will soon welcome Back a former Malawian Minister that was Disfellowshipped for Adultery and other crimes years ago when this Man was in Charge of CCOG Malawi, only reason Thiel wants him back is this man claims he has 10,000 members with him; Bob Thiel lusts after numbers to prove he's the fastest growing ExWCG church of God in the 21st century. So folks at Banned I'm sure will have Fun with Bobby when he announces the Thousands of New members that are joining his Cult of Prophethood and I'm sure Bobby will then claim he's the Biggest Splinter COG; it is to Laugh 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤪🤪🤪🙀🙀🙀🙀👹👹👹

Anonymous said...

Bob is a new covenant Christian.

Anonymous said...

What’s even more shocking about this letter is that Bob thought it was a good idea to post it.

Anonymous said...

"Bob is a new covenant Christian"

Bob is a legalistic waffler. He picks and chooses which laws he wants to keep and ignores the ones of more importance. Never trained in real theology and study of the Bible by the Armstrongist churches he attended or by his Indian "university" he has no understanding of the bible. That's why he tries to connect world events to his absurd theological understanding and by doing so diverts attention away from his theological ignorance.

Anonymous said...

"New Covenant Christian"

Well, not so quick! That implies that there is such a thing as an Old Covenant Christian. Until the birth, death, and Resurrection of Jesus Christ, there was no such thing as a Christian. If I recall correctly, the phrase "Olde Covenant Christian" was coined several years ago by Douglas Becker, in an effort to illustrate the spiritual plight or condition of people who believed in Jesus Christ, but missed the whole idea of a Messiah and Savior, believing that in order to "qualify" for the free gift of salvation they needed to keep whatever elements of the Old Covenant laws Herbert W. Armstrong required, but Jesus had actually fulfilled. It set off a whole series of oxymorons or non sequiturs, and stirred up much indignation and denial amongst those from the COGlodyte culture, who rent their clothing, gnashed their teeth at us, and figuratively threw dust in the air!

So, although I took the long way around in explaining, Bob Thiel, who keeps the Old Covenant laws which Herbert W. Armstrong required, the ones which Jesus had fulfilled, actually fits the description of "Olde Covenant Christian", a deliberate non sequitur created in the basement lab of "Banned" to make a very poignant point!

James said...

How much did this promotion cost you Thiel?

Anonymous said...

Bob, like Nebbuchadnezzar, Jesus, Buddah, and Paul, had a dream which spoke to him. Who is to say that it was any better or wose than Loma's dream or Gary's dream to reach people through his website?

Anonymous said...

Bob is the modern-day Nimrod of the Church of God movement.

Anonymous said...

Yes poor Bobby will never be the big man he always wanted to be. CCOG will not leave the impact that the Tower of Babel though. Poor unmighty Bob

Anonymous said...

Both Luke 13:9 and Matthew 7:19 instruct to cut down the unfruitful tree. Bob needs to take this advice and shut down Bob's Church of Crappy Curtains. He and his "followers" can then spend their time more productively elsewhere.

Anonymous said...

Every single one of these men desire titles, and want so badly for others to follow them. Can you imagine the look on their face when they are standing before their maker being told they have acted like a bafoon?

Anonymous said...

I'm really curious how Pastor Dr Bob, as his he is called by his African Shim Sham Ministry; is going to pull off getting Sosten L. Back in the CCOG Ministry, when Bob himself Disfellowshipped him for Adultery back I believe in 2016; just confirmed today with LCG Headquarters that once a Minister abuses his office from commiting that offence, he's never allowed back into the Ministry again, LCG Headquarters also said Worldwide had the same policy, so we shall see what excuse Bobby comes up with; of course when it comes to Africa Bob looks the other way and defends his False Ministers, as long as they give him numbers; Bob if your reading this , you should be ashamed of your actions, I mean its so obvious you just care about numbers, i mean come on Man!!!!! You seriously are under the Africans WitchDoctors spell, for even considering such an Action , I can't believe Louis Rubin or Steve D. Or Bill W. Or any of the sincere people left supporting you are going to Fall for your covering up these abuses of your African Shim Sham Ministry, / Example Bob- if you commit Adultery on your wife Joyce, are you handing in your Prophet hood Mantle or are you giving yourself a pass? If Richard Close was still alive, what do you think he would say? You criticize LCG Headquarters for not correcting their Doctrinal Errors, but you take your so called Authority and White wash Blatant Abuses of your African Ministry when it suits you, shame on you!!!!

Anonymous said...

CCOG doesn't even own one private jet like WCG did and PCOG now does. No way can Bob claim to hold the Philadelphian mantle if he can't fly that mantle around the world in a church-owned jet. He's a fraud.

Anonymous said...

Bob gets a lot of hate because people envy him.

Anonymous said...

How can anyone envy such a small uncharismatic little man. Who pretends to be a prophet and lies about his tiny pathetic following in Africa.

Anonymous said...

"Bob gets a lot of hate because people envy him"

Ok, calm down Evans Ochieng

Anonymous said...

You misspelled "pity".