Monday, September 20, 2010

This Is Whom HWA Said Was Holding the Throne For Jesus' Return

HWA was always bloviating on how Jesus would only return to occupy the throne presently occupied by British royalty.

HWA was also always keen on using the excuse, "Jesus has delayed his coming because..."  Well, I think instead of it always being the 'members fault,' Jesus may be delaying his coming because this imbecile is on the throne!





"I happily talk to the plants and trees, and listen to them. I think it's absolutely crucial," the prince says. "Everything I've done here, it's like almost with your children. Every tree has a meaning for me."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, come on, you can't see old Chuckles there in the middle of Elisha and Shem, under "Gawd's Government on Earth"??

Great site, by the way, but the comment system doesn't work in Firefox, and crashes IES.

NO2HWA said...

It works in Firefox for me. That is all I use. I think the issue is Blogger it's self. One night it deleted all the 'current books in print' when I went in to edit just one of them.

I like your site too!

Anonymous said...

If you revert back to the old comments system, it's more stable, at least that's what I've heard/seen. (I've had...privacy...issues with Blogger/Google.)

Thanks for your kind comment. Do you have any "special music" requests? ;-)