"Instead, while this announcement will correct you, it will also inspire and surprise you. It includes a series of questions to consider in advance of the Haggai prophecy fulfillment. The goal is to lift you with hope for the future. Another purpose of these announcements has been to awaken in ministers a remembrance of the government of God at work in His Church. If you are reading with an open mind you will understand that what is written is, in part, an appeal designed to get your attention and return you to your true role and calling. You once firmly believed that Jesus Christ had installed you into the office you held within His unified Body. (Yet hundreds of you went on to reduce your God-ordained office to mere “elder.”) Hopefully many of you still believe as you once did."
"Tragically, some will make the wrong decision and lose eternal life. Consider carefully your actions. Your record is being written. Judgment is now on the house of God (I Pet. 4:17). You know human beings. You know they will broadcast what happened in your pastorate. (Future announcements will explain EXACTLY what God says will happen to everyone who does not come—one of three things, none good.)
Here's a few points from his litmus test for RCG ministry Zombies to be that are particularly offensive and telling
(3) Established Doctrine and Tradition
(4) Did you actively resist false doctrine in your ministry?—or give safe sermons where you disagreed? (Be specific.)
6) Why should you still be considered for the ministry in God’s Church?
(9) Do you now believe again that Christ works solely through one unified organization
(10) In light of government(s) you followed, how do you see God’s government today?
(15) Are you willing to temporarily or permanently become an associate pastor?
(16) Are you willing to be excluded from the ministry until you requalify?
(18) If your ordination(s) is(are) invalid, are you interested in being re-trained for Christ’s true ministry?
(19) Do you believe ministers should be able to voice opinions to others about:
(20) Do you consider yourself as having been (rate yourself from 5 being best to 0 being worst):
(21) Why did you lose the ability to “discern good from evil” (Heb. 5:13-14)?—and for so long?
I didn't get to eat from the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil so how could I know?
(24) In light of how you once saw Mr. Armstrong, do you still recognize the fruits of a true apostle when you see one?
(25) Describe your spiritual condition today. (Also, rate your temperature from 0-10, with 10 the highest.)
(26) What 5 biggest lessons did you learn from and since the apostasy? (In order of importance.)
(Clowns rise to the top X 5)
(29) Having now long abandoned many doctrines you said you would never leave, how would you convince Headquarters that this time you “mean it” if you intend to now “hold fast” (Rev. 3:11)?
(31) Are you prepared to spend a full year (or more) catching up with all you must unlearn, relearn, and learn new?
(35) What did you do after reading the article “God’s People Back Together—SOON!”?
Laughed and thought to myself where does he get this stuff? What did you do Dave after writing it and God's people didn't show up?