Monday, September 5, 2022

Dave Pack Gaslights Himself



David C. Pack Gaslights Himself

 

David C. Pack of The Restored Church of God fulfilled my words at the end of the article written on August 30. He keeps going out of his way to make this ole non-prophet/non-psychic appear to be a real prophet/psychic. Please stop asking me to read your palm. (Unless you are a single lady between 40-55 who lives within 50 miles of Wadsworth, Ohio.)

 

Those poor folks at Headquarters had to endure yet another extra-long Sabbath on September 3 because “The Greatest Unending Story! (Part 391)” filled one ear and then fell out the other.

 

The highlights for you “skimmers” are thus:

 

·      Elul 15 is back in the spotlight as the day RCG members receive salvation.

·      The 1335 did not actually begin on Av 15 but will on Elul 15, which is next Sunday.

·      Dave is telling everyone the day while not telling everyone the day.

 

That is about it. You may now return to watching The Office outtakes videos in your feed.

 

 

David C. Pack has an awful habit of speaking words that have no meaning. They mean nothing to him, and they should mean nothing to you. Those words have no meaning because he is a man who says one thing but does another. The Mystery of God is ended. The Series is over. Daniel has been unsealed. We’re right on track. It is not my job to say the day. On God’s authority, I am right.

 

David C. Pack is not a man of his word.

 

The “ministers” at Headquarters know it. The brethren in the field know it. Readers of these articles know it. If you hear what he says now and remember what he said before, the truth becomes self-evident.

 

He is a sad, angry man living in a time loop of his own torment. The gravitational pull sucks those in close proximity into his delusional vortex. Misery loves company, and the more miserable people that surround David C. Pack, the more the illusion seems real.

 

Unlike a singularity, the people at Headquarters can escape the pull of his blackness. The enablers on the third floor have all endured the brunt of the bitter viciousness. Each man who leaves the RCG ministry has a horror story to tell. After Brad, Ed, Jaco, Ken, Ryan, Tim, Carl, Frank, Salasi, Jim, or Andrew leave, he will tell you ALL about it.

 

@ 00:04 Well, as I always start these days, here we are again. And all is well. I’m well aware that we’re 22-days from Trumpets. And I will just say this may be the most riveting series of, we’ll call them revelations…

 

David C. Pack tells you everything you need to hear to make a judgment call if he is true or not.

 

@ 00:39 And it will not be a long message.

 

Part 391 was 93 minutes long. If you are Gerald Waterhouse, an hour and a half is “not long.”

 

@ 00:44 I made the single greatest prophetic discovery of my life* and you've heard nothing about it, really. And it was discovered yesterday. I would just say God simply showed it to me*.

 

*Repeated ad nauseam since 2015. These statements hold no value and should be regarded as such.

 

@ 01:01 I took a walk…with a group of ministers and walked through a series of points, and they found it almost explosively interesting, as I did.

 

Not as explosively interesting as paying over a half-million dollars of God’s money for a trimmed lawn.

 

@ 18:29 Trumpets is right here. It’s inarguable…That cannot change. It does not change. Trust me, when we’re done, we’re right on track.

 

Dave is still selling that Trumpets is the Day of the Lord. He will cleave to that one until it gets fat and forgets to keep the fridge stocked with Beck’s.

 

@ 29:53 …and we’re gonna find we’re right on time in a way we could’ve never guessed.

 

More gaslighting of the brethren. Repetition creates reality. RCG has been “right on time” since 2013.

 

“Prophetic math” is what now seems to be keeping his shorts so tight. If you take a shot every time he says “math,” the paramedics would need to be called before this “not a long” message is over.

 

@ 42:00 We’re gonna bring prophecy and history and math together. 

 

Drink. At this point in the message, even Dave must have had a good buzz-on because he addresses his own teaching as if someone else on the planet came up with it.

 

@ 44:55 So the idea, and I wanna just say it here formally and officially…the idea that this Kingdom is seven years and two months is dead! It’s wrong…God couldn't let me see it, or it woulda created a problem. But I want you to understand it's dead; it's over. It blows up Trumpets. It blows up all kinds of things going forward.

 

 

David C. Pack and the “ministers” at Headquarters need your help. There has been an impostor claiming to speak with God’s authority who has been preaching heresy to the people of The Restored Church of God. This “angel of light” has been teaching from the Bible the things that are not so.

 

If you can identify this man and report him immediately, your assistance would be greatly appreciated.

 


Here are the things I caught in this 2-minute clip from Part 382.

 

·      The members of RCG did not have “the picture.”

·      It was not a “short” message. The length was 78 minutes. DĂ©jĂ  vu.

·      It was not eye-opening.

·      All the ministers were wrong about being "right on time" back then.

·      The Day of the Lord was not on July 28 of 2022.

·      The Second Kingdom of God is not 7 years and 2 months long.

·      The Kingdom to Israel is not “the last hour.”

·      It IS possible to change the 1335 from the middle of Tammuz. (And Av).

·      “Nothing has changed” has changed to “A lot has changed.”

·      Additional, fascinating proofs solidified worthlessness.

·      The table layout for the Kingdom is entirely wrong.

 

In Part 391, the Cooking Table is now in its heh heh heh final form. Print it out and frame it because, heh heh heh it will not change. Heh heh heh. Sorry, I cannot even write that without laughing.

 


 

 

@ 45:30 This is a seven-year Kingdom, and it has to start this Trumpets for a lotta reasons. Partly because this mystery's being explained right now. We gonna wait another year?

 

Please tell me why a wicked antichrist serpent takes more care with the words of David C. Pack than David C. Pack. Consider these quotes from the past as cerebral prophylactics. This is the kind of stuff that makes Dennis giddy.

 

Part 10 – January 9, 2016

@ 1:50:46 If you knew about the First Dominion a couple years ago, how does ‘shortly, quickly, soon, near, fast, hasty, hit the throttle’ apply? God, quite literally, could not tell us, or He would make Himself a liar. And He would’ve confused us and misled us, believing we were on a short clock when we were not.

 

Part 170 – April 10, 2019

@ 1:11:18 A prophecy was fulfilled last night…I tell you, on God's authority, it happened.

 

Part 186 – June 20, 2019

@ 1:21:35 Nobody can possibly think there’s another year of laying out details like this.

 

Part 200 – August 27, 2019

@ 2:26:59 And you know what? If you don't know these things, the Mystery of God is not ended. And that’s why I said it would end tonight.

 

Part 211 – October 24, 2019

@ 32:42 This is now easy to understand. Everything's so simple now. Boy, oh boy, oh boy, is the whole picture simple! God didn't want this message given until the very end, or prophecy would have been broken. His word would have been broken.

 

Part 241 – March 27, 2020

@ 1:16:11 Now, a loving God didn’t let us understand what we were into, or we'd have really we understood we got to wait another whole year…

 

Part 257 – July 18, 2020

@ 52:46 This is all just very, very clear now and it’s not gonna move.

 

You cannot trust David C. Pack when he tells you anything, no matter how large the biblical Jenga stacks up. No matter how loud he gets or how much he pounds on the table, just smile and nod, “Sure, Dave. Sure. All the ministers agree? Sure they do, Dave, sure.”

 

 

The 70-Weeks Prophecy of Daniel 9 is in play. Big time. He "proves" that each of the 69 prophetic weeks all began on Elul 15, so the last one will start on Elul 15—September 11, 2022. That is this coming Sunday for all you heathens.

 

The countdown clock is already running on the website.

 

@ 50:30 …if it follows the pattern 69 times before on Elul 15, and that's a week away. A little less than a week away…So you outta at least sit there and say, “Oh, we might be on time. We might be right on time more than we ever knew.

                                           

@ 55:51 Now, I’m gonna give you some really eye-opening things here.

 

What is eye-opening is how he contorts “half” in the Bible. By tying Elul 15 and the 1335 together, Dave redefines what “half” means so he can squeeze through another narrow prophetic pipe of logic.

 

I am sure no one who ever read that the Mount of Olives would be cleaved thought the ground would be spliced into a perfect, atomic half. Dave strains to make half not mean half by removing it from numbers and then applying it back to numbers after he perverts it.

 

Cutting a Snickers in half is the same as cutting 1290 days in half, doncha know? The Hebrew language becomes a Swiss-Army knife of possibilities when understanding the Bible in Packworld.

 

Rest assured, when Dave needs "half" to mean "exactly, dead-bang down the middle," according to God, he will do it. But not today.

 

Today he dons a top hat and a red carnation to perform a mathematical magic trick. Two months? What two months? A seven-year kingdom. The 1335 begins on Elul 15. Salvation arrives on Elul 15. Fast forward.

 

@ 1:13:52 There’s no way the [70th] week would start any other day [Elul 15]. If God’s gonna do it on another day, we could never know that. And I’m just gonna say that to you. I can’t know that.

 

Bookmark that quote for future use.

 

One small detail I point out from time to time is that when I left RCG in March of 2021, we were "in the midst of the 1335," and I knew knew knew that was false. Then he said it started again back during Tammuz. No, wait…in Av. I constantly repeat a big-fat nope.

 

Dave enjoys the hobby of making me right. If I can be a bit personal here, David C. Pack builds up my confidence more than any hot chick I have ever nailed. Sorry, Shawn.

 

@ 1:24:53 I'm not lazy. I worked as hard as I could. I go to bed 12-1-1:30 every single night. I'm almost never in bed before 12, and I'm working on all just Greek, Hebrew, lists, piles, papers all over the place.

 

Ah! Dave is not getting enough sleep! Perhaps brethren can research the effects of a 73-year-old man with long-term sleep deprivation to send into Headquarters. That would explain a lot. I cannot help but think, “Poor Mrs. Pack.”

 

I remember a 3-part sermon Dave gave about angels and demons. He mentioned that people influenced by dark spirits worked late at night and did not get enough sleep. I am not drawing a direct parallel but just pointing out an interesting tidbit.

 

 

These flashbacks are vital for framing the rest of the message for those just joining in.

 

Part 390 – August 27, 2022

@ 43:35 I’m not commissioned to give you the day. I’m commissioned to tell you it’s close.

 

Part 389 – August 24, 2022

@ 52:45 …it looks like he didn’t say the date the first time eitherand I won’t do it. And I’m sorry that I ever did.

 

@ 53:47 But it’s not my job to say it is this year….it has to be the end of the series. No possible way to go on. There’s no time.

 

Back to today.

 

Earlier in the message, Dave planted the seed that he would gaslight himself.

 

@ 1:11:56 Now I realize, “Mr. Pack, you’re telling us the day!”

 

Even Dave is aware of the obvious. This is actually a massive step for him developmentally.

 

@ 1:26:18 This is apparently the final foretelling of the Mystery of God. I’m not here setting a date. You might be, “Ah, Mr. Pack, come on.” I’m presenting the facts. And I’m presenting God’s pattern. And I am not doing more than that…There are a lot of things that don’t work on another year. They just don’t.

 

This is the same coward's way out utilized for months, each time he is caught with his hand in the prophetic cookie jar with chocolate all over his face and crumbs on his shirt.

 

“Am I telling or foretelling?”   “I am not Elijah the Prophet, but a type of John the Baptist.”   “Elijah is a title”   “It is not my job to say the day.”    “It is not my job to say the year. My job is to say it is soon.”

 

What is the difference, Dave?

 

@ 1:27:34 So, I I I I I present to you the facts. The dates. History. Math. Scriptures. I will not name a date.

 

David C. Pack is gaslighting himself. He has been building a case for Elul 15 for about 30 minutes straight.

 

This “I will not name the date” tomfoolery is implausible deniability.

 

It is all about Elul 15. This year. Next Sunday. But Dave is not telling anyone the day or the year.

 

David C. Pack tells you everything you need to hear to make a judgment call if he is true or not.

 

This is Dave moonwalking. Cabbage Patching. He is Electric Sliding all in yo bizness.

 

Even a child is known by his doings, and "somebody" is really hankerin' for a spankin'.

 

David C. Pack is not a man of his word.

 

He has his hands in your pocket and says, looking you in the eyes, “I’m not stealing from you.” David C. Pack has his hand in our pocket while telling us he does not. Telling himself he is not doing exactly what he is doing.

 

Okay, I am man enough to admit it kinda tickles as he digs for change. But it still is not right.

 

It is like he is your big brother taking your hand and smacking you in the face while repeating, “Why are you hitting yourself? Why are you hitting yourself? Why are you hitting yourself?”

 

David C. Pack is hitting the members of RCG in the face with their own hands, “I’m not setting a date. I’m not setting a date. I’m not setting a date.”

 

Does this make him medical-grade delusional, or is he just a liar? The enablers at Headquarters lie to themselves all the time, and we can see where they get it from.

 

A sober way to frame all of this is simple: biblical fraud.

 

Elul 15 is less than a week away. This could be quite the cocktail party topic for the RCG Open House this Thursday for the Wadsworth Chamber of Commerce.

 

“You’re a false prophet and not a man of your word, Mr. Pack."

“I’m sorry. That you feel that way. I am deeply sorry. That I got caught.”

 

He is not "sorry" because he keeps doing it. The members of The Restored Church of God need to leave that toxic, abusive relationship. Move back in with your mother if you have to, but just get out.


Marc Cebrian


See: David C. Pack Gaslights Himself

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Remember breathern, don't build any new barns or you may jeopardize your salvation.

Anonymous said...

What a blessing it is to not be a member of RCG, so that I can simply look at these blog entries and say to myself, "Lord have mercy! He's still doin' it!"

I can't even fathom what it must be like to get all dressed up, travel to church, and sit for how ever many hours to listen to the weekly revisions, why "we" were wrong, and why the latest guess absolutely, positively, must be right! And then drive home.

How do people maintain when this, uh, crap, is supposed to be the center of their entire lives? It must be like going to the doctor every week for years, only to be told that you are still terminally ill.

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmmm……more cowbell…!!!!

DennisCDiehl said...

"David C. Pack is not a man of his word.

He has his hands in your pocket and says, looking you in the eyes, “I’m not stealing from you.” David C. Pack has his hand in our pocket while telling us he does not. Telling himself he is not doing exactly what he is doing."
==========================
Dave has been telegraphing or perhaps better, projecting, his soon to be deployed acts for decades. It is how he thinks and when he says that he's NOT going to do something, it is, and always has been a sure sign that he is about to do it.

As in his absolute assurance that he hoped if he ever went theologically nuts, he'd forget he warned you about himself and want you to forget that he warned you. He said he hoped you would repeat his warnings about himself right back to him.

And so we do....

Dave said in 1998 assuring folks he wasn't going anywhere before starting his own Church. Dave Pack is both "medical grade delusional" and a liar.

"I want to make a statement about...me...now, if I became deceived, I will never tell you what I'm going to tell you now...I am telling you if I go off into strange ideas, misconduct, rebellion, you name it, don't follow me. I want to tell you that now, because if I start doing that I'm gonna try to get you to follow me! I'm gonna come to you and tell you it doesn't apply, it doesn't mean me, no, no, no, no, no, no, it's OK to follow me because ABCD and XY and Z. Do you understand what I'm saying? Listen to me now, when I tell you don't follow me if I go off into weird ideas, or if I get off into other things that are total absolutely unscriptural conduct, because if I do I'm gonna paint it with a different face and try to get you to follow me. Do you understand what I'm saying brethren? Please remember that, because I promise you that if I become deceived, I'll forget it, and I'll want you to forget it...And I hope you'll remember it well enough to quote it right back to me...But I'll tell you what, I'm not going anywhere."
David C Pack
December 12, 1998

WHAT ABOUT THE TRUTH said...

In the 1990's, the Tkach gang brought into the WCG a trinitarian God unlike any other. Dave Pack in 2022 has just introduced unto his church the new trinitarian god composed of prophecy, history and math.

Dave apparently stays up late into the dark of night entreating this god for the revelation of new mysteries. Of course everything is fine and still right on track, pro-his-ma has empowered Dave to create, recreate, resurrect and squash dead at will prophetic narratives from day to day and week to week with this prophecy series.

Is Dave getting anything right here at the very end of time and 21 days before Elul 15? I for one will be staying up until 1:30 in the morning every day this month and I know that the god - prophecy, history and math will give me explosive revelations to answer that question.

Anonymous said...

Dave Pack gaslighting himself conjures up a really strange image. I hope the squeamish ones will pardon me in advance, but those words make me see him kneeling on the living room floor with his butt raise in the air, BIC in hand. Dang it, where is Cartoon Beto when you need him?

DW said...

A few months ago, Marc wrote a great article on Dave's latest b.s. in which he was highlighting Yogi Berra quotes.

The best and most appropriate Yogi Berra quote for Dave-o is "It's deja vu all over again!" He cannot help himself. It's an itch he simply must scratch, no matter who gets his rash too. Mental illness is not pretty and Dave is just about out of uninfected skin.

Anonymous said...

One thing I've noticed about Davie C Pack, he has abandoned and rejected common biblical teachings. He is obssessed with the date of Christ's return, rejecting simple bible truths. In addition to this, he has imposed his persona into scripture itself, making himself someone very special in the eyes of God. He rejects the idea of being a charlatan and false prophet even though his fruits have proven him to be one. Wile other church's at least make some attempt to follow the biblical narrative, Davie C continues to prove to the world he not only has no idea of what he is talking about, but that his mind and cause lie in the realm of fantasy and the absurd, having nothing to do with the God he supposedly represents. Why can't he see that he is the emporrer with no clothes on?

Anonymous said...

@ 0.25 in video, sign mysteriously tumbles off table! Spooky!

Anonymous said...

Love his cooking show, is it going into syndication?

Anonymous said...

@ 0.25 in video.

Paranormal Activity at the Wadsworth Compound! Proof recorded in this video. Who or what is responsible for this enigma? Was Bob Thiel on the set? Many unanswered questions at the Wadsworth Compound.

Anonymous said...

One trick pony ...

The Sundown Kid said...

i may be wrong about this but im like 99.9% sure that when he said that there isnt anybody who was in that room who is still with him. so in fact...they didnt follow him lol.

recently for me.... at least it crosses my mind..... that its possible that this current group might be pissed if the sermon series ends smh.

theres a lot of crazy stuff out there but to each his own. for me eventually you just say live and let live.