Wednesday, October 19, 2022

As David C Pack's Part 400 of "Easy Peasy Prophecy Done Sleazy" approaches ...

 

 "Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy Difficult Mistaken Members Being Taken"



Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy Example Usage

“I can take care of that for you, easy peasy lemon squeezy.”

“Sure, that’s no problem, easy peasy lemon squeezy.”

“Are you ready for this? It’s easy peasy lemon squeezy.”

“That job was easy peasy lemon squeezy.”

“I aced that test; it was easy peasy lemon squeezy.”

Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy Origin

Easy peasy was the first iteration of the phrase. The British film “The long voyage home,” released in the 1940s, used to advise a character to handle a suspicious box with care. The phrase caught on in modern society, and people across the UK and even the US started using the phrase.

However, easy peasy would undergo a significant change 

Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy Example Usage

“I can take care of that for you, easy peasy lemon squeezy.”

"The Math is still correct!"

“Sure, that’s no problem, easy peasy lemon squeezy.”

"Everything is FINE!"

“Are you ready for this? It’s easy peasy lemon squeezy.”

"You can't argue with it!"

“That job was easy peasy lemon squeezy.”

"Well, here we are again!"

“I aced that test; it was easy peasy lemon squeezy.”

"I've studied prophecy, I know this like no man who has ever lived!"

Phrases Similar to Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy

  • Easy as pie.
  • Easy as cake.
  • No problem.
  • Not an issue.

Phrases Opposite to Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy

  • That’s a lot to ask.
  • I don’t think I can handle that.
  • Not a chance.

Ways People May Say Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy Incorrectly

Some people may use the phrase in professional situations where it makes them appear as if they don’t take a serious approach to a request. Using the phrase if your boss asks you to complete a task at your corporate job might (Or in front of your Church congregation assuring them you know when your Christ is returning) not be the best use of the phrase.

Acceptable Ways to Phrase Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy

Easy peasy lemon squeezy” suits use in conversations with family and friends. You could say it to your boss, (or in 400 sermons about the return of your Christ tonight, Tuesday or very shortly), but it might appear unprofessional. The phrase also suits use in lighthearted situations where someone is asking you for a small favor.

Totally appropriate if one knows not to take Apostle David C Pack too seriously or seriously at all because he actually has studied prophecy like no man has ever lived and come to erroneous conclusions every time and always will until the day he dies.

The only thing "easy peasy" this man who knows prophecy like no other man got right prophetically was, of course....

"I want to make a statement about...me...now, if I became deceived, I will never tell you what I'm going to tell you now...

I am telling you if I go off into strange ideas, misconduct, rebellion, you name it, don't follow me. I want to tell you that now, because if I start doing that I'm gonna try to get you to follow me!
 I'm gonna come to you and tell you it doesn't apply, it doesn't mean me, no, no, no, no, no, no, it's OK to follow me because ABCD and XY and Z. Do you understand what I'm saying?

 Listen to me now, when I tell you don't follow me if I go off into weird ideas, or if I get off into other things that are total absolutely unscriptural conduct, because if I do I'm gonna paint it with a different face and try to get you to follow me. Do you understand what I'm saying brethren? 
Please remember that, because I promise you that if I become deceived, I'll forget it, and I'll want you to forget it...

And  I hope you'll remember it well enough to quote it right back to me...But I'll tell you what, I'm not going anywhere."
David C Pack
December 12, 1998


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What has happened to Brad? Haven't heard much about the number two guy at the Wadsworth compound. Has he defected?

WHAT ABOUT THE TRUTH said...

Alice said: "`I'm seven and a half exactly."

`You needn't say "exactually,"' the Queen remarked: `I can believe it without that. Now I'll give YOU something to believe. I'm just one hundred and one, five months and a day.'

`I can't believe THAT!' said Alice.

`Can't you?' the Queen said in a pitying tone. `Try again: draw a long breath, and shut your eyes.'

Alice laughed. `There's no use trying,' she said: `one CAN'T believe impossible things.'

`I daresay you haven't had much practice,' said the Queen. `When I was your age, I always did it for half-an-hour a day. Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast!'

Dave Pack's looking through the glass darkly late night sessions always have the conclusion of the impossible made possible - proven with 60 plus proofs and never understood by any man in the history of the world.

Dave Pack is 399 and a few clicks of the clock away from 400. Just draw a deep breadth and close your eyes, it will be believable. It will be sensational. It will be a new mystery solved.

What did Lewis Carroll know in Through The Looking Glass that the RCG membership doesn't?

Anonymous said...

What did Lewis Carroll know in Through The Looking Glass that the RCG membership doesn't?
___________
That it's all.a fairytale?

The W.A. said...

Equal time
For the lime.

Anonymous said...

Pack and the RCG are just one of many examples that prove the following theorem:

People are hopelessly gullible.

Anonymous said...

Only when darkness surrounds them.