Monday, April 18, 2011

Endtime Apostle Makes Another Prediction




Apostle Malm is on a roll again today. Did you know that the Abomination of Desolation will be set up this September 28th?  Apostle Malm thinks so.  Well, maybe he does or maybe he doesn't. In the grand style of all Armstrongite false prophets, he qualifies his statement with a "This IS NOT a prediction; it is merely an example."


The resurrection will take place late on the sixth day of Unleavened Bread: The proof of this will be clear if the abomination is set up 1,290 days Dan 12, counting back from a future sixth day of unleavened Bread!

For example: if the sixth day of Unleavened Bread were to be counted back from 2015; and if my count is accurate; and if the sixth day [April 10, 2015]  is accurate with an accurate calculation of the new moon: Then the abomination would be set up on 28 Sep of this year.  If the new moon calculation or my count is not correct then the abomination shouid be set up within a few days of 28 Sep.

Realizing he is a liar he had to add the following qualifier concerning his prediction:

This IS NOT a prediction; it is merely an example. ALL the biblical signs must be present before the tribulation begins!  We do know that the year is now imminent, but we do not know for sure the precise year.

But lest ye think that Apostle Malm is the only fool out there making such predictions check out this Armstrongite moron:  The Abomination That Makes Desolate

This nut job predicted that the abomination of desolation would be happening in the Ambassador Auditorium (God's True House on earth) on August 31, 2010.  Oops, missed THAT one dude!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Behold, the end times will be this year or not depending. The Abomination that makes desolate will be set up for sure this year at the time of the fall holidays unless it is not. And many may or may not be afraid, as this is only an example.

For the time of the end is at hand or isn't depending and we know this year is the year of all righteousness or not, again depending as this is only an example and lots of other stuff has to happen at the same time.

For behold, I have done my homework, my math excelleth above mine brothers and I know or think I know, ok I don't know but I can suspect. And if it cometh not to pass, I be not a false minister or apostle for I have said , "this be only an example and I put not my eggs all in this basket.

For behold if i waffle and fudge, I can not be blamed for yet another false prophecy or math gone badly. It be only an example of how it all can be.

And if it come to pass, then shall the whole house of Israel know a profit hath been among them and all the credit for mine smartness shall I take.

But if it not come to pass, I only meant it as an example and can have my cake and eateth it as well. I am blameless. I told then not it was so unless it is so. Then take I all the credit, world without end...amen.

jerk

Anonymous said...

And here I thought the meaning of Abomination of Desolation was so clear:

If you A-Bomb a nation, you will certainly make it desolate.

Allen C. Dexter said...

Talk about dancing around and covering your a++! Deniability must be preserved, but you have to keep the level of expectation and anxiety up. It's amazing people are still falling for it.

Anonymous said...

My favorite part of these Malmisms is when the smarmy "Dr." Robert Thiel gets involved. You've got to love it when two false prophets go at it, each just as wrong as the other. Of course Thiel is an apologist for a couple of false prophets as well.

Anonymous said...

NO2HWA,

You are really a lying spiritual moron.

If there were a hell, you would burn in it, but you will obtain mercy like the rest of your idiot friends.

Hallelu-Yah!