Thursday, April 21, 2011

There Is No Other Warning Quite As Important As Mine...




Apostle Malm seems to think he and his message are the most important thing on earth right now. He has a word of warning that you all had better be heeding!  Reprobates!  Delusions of grandeur......?


I am coming out very strongly now and I will continue to do so as the Conferences take place and this year progresses.  The brethren and elders will NOT be left without a warning.  This is NOT some game; it is a matter of life and death; now and for eternity.

2 comments:

Steve said...

I bet Malm even thinks he's gawd's mouthpiece. What an idiot!

Anonymous said...

I'm not certain that this kind would come out with prayer and fasting.

At least that's what my DSM IV suggests.

I've so got to get the DSM V coming out next month to see what it says.