Where were the ethical standards for these men as they plotted and schemed, while still in the employ of the Worldwide Church of God, to form their new splinter group?
Where were the ethics when most of these men were trumpeting the changes and disfellowshipping people who disagreed with the changes while they pretended to agree with Tkach Sr's changes?
Armstrongism has a distinct reputation of being unethical across the board. How and why are we expected to believe that the current UCG has no issues with ethical values right now?
There are many more questions that can be asked. Add them in the comments below
Ethics: Members: Mark Mickelson, Roc Corbett, Carmelo Anastasi, Mario Seiglie (chairman)
Mr. Seiglie reviewed the scope of the Committee’s work, as directed by the Council of Elders. The committee’s work extends to all matters of ethics and ethical conduct within the church organization.
- The Ethics Committee recommends policy that defines conduct standards for all members serving on the Council of Elders of the Church.
- Recommends policies that define standards of conduct for the elders and employees of the Church.
- Monitors and recommends revisions of the policies and procedures concerning ethics and standards of conduct within the Church.
- Oversees and administers, as directed by the Council, policies and procedures dealing with alleged unethical behavior within the Church.
- Develops procedures for dealing with unethical behavior in the Church.
- Recommends and monitors ongoing education programs for the maintaining of ethical standards throughout the Church.
Presently, no new tasks have been remanded to the Committee.
- Other tasks consistent with the scope and responsibilities set out in the overview and as directed by the Council.