Thursday, August 4, 2022

Dave Pack: A Craptacular Addendum To His Latest Announcement

 

A Craptacular Addendum

 

The sun has set in Jerusalem as of 12:30 P.M. Eastern time which means I have thus far survived David C. Pack’s Av 7 preamble to the “not-really-a-50-day-count to Trumpets” epic craptacular.

 

I wonder if Dave went to bed feeling “uncomfortable” again last night. Oh, wait, yes he did. Part 387 is being delivered TODAY.

 

Boy oh boy. And here I thought “Tammuz” was going to be the biggest display at the Lima, Ohio, “David C. Pack Craptacular Hall of Failure.” Dave is the busy beaver making sure that “Av” greets people as they walk in the door.

 

I listened to Parts 385 and 386 and have to admit, I'm still unclear as to the "Elijahn period" and how that is counted since I thought Dave went searching for a missing "4 days" that would make his 50-day math work. But Daniel 12 does say, “…none of the wicked shall understand.”

 

No one needs to fully understand Dave. Just smile and nod your head, “Clear and powerful, sir,” if he ever asks you in the hallway.

 

The last article was ridiculously long. If you reached the end, then bless your heart. Dave rambled for 103 minutes and it was so “nonsense rich” that there is more to report on.

 

 

I have a few more notable quotes from “The Greatest Unending Story! (Part 386)” delivered this past Tuesday.

 

@ 1:42:52 I’m committed absolutely to this year. Or we’ve had an enormous coincidence. I figured this out right on Av 5. I just lucked out. Man, I just I won the lottery without buying a ticket. I figured this out right on time. What do you know? What a coincidence. You believe that? I can’t believe that. So, truly this time, time alone, the schedule, and dates, and your church calendar alone tell you this is the end of the series.

 

coincidence

a remarkable concurrence of events or circumstances without apparent causal connection

 

Dave imagines a connection to dates in the Bible. He uses all his Precise Speculation skills to build a case of smoke and mirrors that "prove" his Nothing-burger. He throws his thought menagerie hastily at the membership, then gives them two options: 1) either; 2) or.

 

Either God is behind it all. Or it is simply a coincidence.

 

The invisible third option is that Dave is making it all up. It is not of God. It is not even a real event, so coincidence cannot apply here.

 

One of his “metrics” for this week was found in the book of Amos.

 

Amos 3:7

Surely  the Lord  GOD will do nothing, but  he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.

 

@ 1:39:35 It’s possible that revealing it to me now is God sort of saying, “You get this after all these years. You get this now. You get it and you told everybody.” I’m revealing it to you and maybe I’m supposed to realize it’s the beginning of being this prophet. I’m not sure, but it does say, “Who can but prophesy?” So, it’s been revealed to me and He does reveal it to prophets. Whether I am or I’m not now, “Who can but prophesy?” would suggest it’s close.

 

But you do not “get it,” Dave. I am certain I will be able to quote this in another article. Prepare to be tweaked in the future.

 

I never understood why he cannot read that verse and see that all we need to know to prepare for the Kingdom of God is right there in the scriptures. God revealed His plan ALREADY to everyone inside the pages of the Bible. That verse does not apply to a future-tense fulfillment for David “Passover” Pack.

 

Talk about over-reading. Sheesh.

 

One of  the “epic” points to the message was found in Daniel 12:4, “…knowledge shall be increased.” Would you like to know what that really means? Ready?

 

More people hear will hear this knowledge when it all happens! More people = increase.

 

Boy, that was certainly worth waiting 77 minutes to hear. Dave could have saved a lot of time by just opening a dictionary.

 

increase

become or make greater in size, amount, intensity, or degree

 

Dave read Isaiah 41:2, “Who raised up the righteous from the east…” and repeats that is him functioning as Elijah. 

 

Does Isaiah 41 mention Elijah by name? No.

How does Dave conclude that “the righteous from the east” is Elijah? Because he says so.

How does Dave know he is that Elijah? Because he says so.

 

This is what Dave does. This is how The Restored Church of God operates.

 

 

This is a true, factual statement: "Nowhere in the Bible does God command anyone to count 50 days before The Feast of Trumpets." Dave spotted something in the Bible but did not realize it was just a fly that landed on the page.

 

This is a true, factual statement: “David C. Pack never found 4 days in the scriptures.” He had to round up from “time, times, and an half” by taking cotton balls and duct tape to pad the triangle so it would fit nicely inside the circle.

 

Both of those are pure imagination.

 

Brad, Ed, Jaco, Ryan, Ken, Tim, Carl, Jim, Andy, Salasi, Frank: You did not create the monster, but you play a role in feeding it kidnapped virgins. The monster only has power because you LET it. Maybe you can sleep at night because you wash the blood off your conscience as Pilate did.

 

Your continual enabling is not helping God’s people.

 

Every single one of you knows there is no “50-day count to Trumpets” and he never found “4 days” to even make the math work.

 

Please explain how that is "inspired preaching" and NOT lying.

Please explain how that is "God revealing to His servant" and NOT lying.

Please explain how that is "Bible truth" and NOT lying.

 

Write me. Call me. I want to know from any one of you. Help me to understand.

 

The Av 7 deadline has passed. By the time this is posted, Part 387 will already be underway.

 

Will you all continue “to agree with Mr. Pack” when he declares whatever else the next thing that “God led him to see?”


Marc Cebrian


See: A Craptacular Addendum

14 comments:

DW said...

First and foremost, Marc, I love your articles and the length or brevity of them matters not. They are helping people see the truth about Dave and the enablers and unless they do know that truth, they are lost. Someone has to try and help those still in RCG and you happen to be in a great position to do that. Whether they stay or go is up to them, but you are speaking truth that WILL help many, today, tomorrow or years down the road. When their time in RCG is done, they will need all the help they can get and you have an abundance of heart for helping others.

Secondly, I believe your articles and all the content here on Banned and Exit Support are helping all those who have left any of the splinters or are having questions about their group/leader. Until the very last person is out of the plague on humanity known as Armstrongism, ALL of you are needed. All your efforts are making such a difference to so many. Until all those who are still in Acogs, see the light and receive the grace of Christ and the only gospel that saves us, Jew or Gentile (1 Cor 15 :1-4) or choose to go a different route and abandon religion, everybody at Banned, Marc and Exit Support will be here for them. And we, your grateful supporters, will be here for you!

Anonymous said...

A plague pal? Armstrongism might have had some bad effects as with any church but there is also a lot of good in it as well and you must see that too.

Ronco said...

"A plague pal? Armstrongism might have had some bad effects as with any church but there is also a lot of good in it as well and you must see that too."

You'll have to prove that pal...

Anonymous said...

I had to weigh the good and bad before making my decision to move on. The bad was really bad. I mean permanent damage bad! I like the dietary laws and practices. In fact, I pretty much stick to them even today and consider them to be responsible for continuing good health. Being a tithe slave certainly taught me how to manage money, as well as the value of it. Over all, the church taught a strong work ethic. Those are the three main positives I got out of it and took forward with me. Everything else pretty much sucked.

Anonymous said...

Dave is no more a prophet than Bob Thiel is. Both are certified liars.

Anonymous said...

What a cowinkydink, I'll bet he swallowed that fly on the page and now is lord of the flies. He certainly has Beelzebub in the brain.

Anonymous said...

I admire Dave's creativity. He could be a successful science fiction author or Hollywood script writer.

Tonto said...

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I admire Dave's creativity. He could be a successful science fiction author or Hollywood script writer.


MY COMMENT:
Yep, just like fellow cult leader/creator of the Scientologists, L. Ron Hubbard did!

DW said...

To Anon @8:13 and again at 10:17. You have no way of knowing, but I am a lady and not your pal.

As for proving my point about Armstrongism being a plague, what do you call a man-made religion, borrowed liberally from other cults (Adventism, Mormonism, to name a few), that deceives people? HWA took ridiculous amounts of other people's money, controlled their personal lives, told them receiving salvation was the "get way", raped his own daughter for a decade and blamed his wife for it, disfellowshipped all of his kids, and admitted that he always wanted to be "a somebody". He spent 6 months in the public library, supposedly being taught the bible by Jesus Himself and did not know his assistant from his elbow, theologically speaking.

Do you see Christianity in any of the above? I do not. If you think it was all great, then I am happy for you. I see deception and greed. We differ on our opinion, that's all.

Finally, why the need for a Banned and Exit Support and Ambassador Report and ex -----cog websites all over the internet if it was so wonderful? In my opinion, it damaged many who believed it and I am truly sorry for their pain. Good luck to you sir/madam. I wish you the best.

Anonymous said...

Anonymous at 5:11:00 said...“I admire Dave's creativity. He could be a successful science fiction author or Hollywood script writer.”


Just as Hollywood totally perverts all biblical religion and tries to make it appear to be utterly crazy, so does Dave Pack. Same evil spirits behind Hollywood and Dave Pack.

I remember David Pack once calling Ronald Weinland a writer of fiction. At the time, I naturally assumed that Dave meant it as a criticism of all the wrong prophetic nonsense that Ron had written.

However, I have now come to suspect that David Pack was actually jealous of Ronald Weinland's prophetic fantasy fiction writing career. Dave has been trying desperately hard in recent years to outdo Ron's fiction writing with even more ridiculous prophetic fantasy fiction nonsense.

Anonymous said...

Hey "lady", I've heard that part about HWA and incest but never seen evidence of fact. Do you know where I can find anything from the daughter or mom or witnesses or writings from them? Or like me did you just hear someone else say it? I'm sincerely interested since I've heard it before but don't know the source.

Anonymous said...

@11:01 AM, Neither HWA nor his lawyers refuted Ramona's testimony that HWA admitted to the incest. They argued that it was immaterial to the trial, not that it was false.

Anonymous said...

Did you miss the ebay bid for the authenticated HWA condom there, 11:01?

Anonymous said...

So you're saying there was a trial courtroom thing I never heard that Is there somewhere I can go to find the documentation on it?