COGwriter Exclusive
And to the angel of the church in Sardis write—which, after careful study of the mail routes of Roman Asia and my own departure from Charlotte, I have determined is Denver.
These things says he who has the seven Spirits of God, the seven stars, and a very full hard drive of sermons about both: I know your works. You have a name that you are alive. You have congregations. You have an International Ministerial Congress. You have this irritating habit of still existing in 2026. But you are dead. I have run the numbers in the back office, and death is the only diagnosis that keeps my era chart from wrinkling.
Be watchful. Strengthen the things which remain. By which I mean: restore church eras, restore my reading of Revelation 13, restore the annual holy days as a loyalty test, and for heaven’s sake stop acting as if the New Covenant already arrived without a forwarding address in Grover Beach.
I have not found your works perfect before God. I have, however, found them imperfect before me, which in the present administration is the same filing cabinet.
Remember therefore how you have received and heard. You received the Sabbath. You heard the gospel. Then you committed the unpardonable administrative sin: you did not conclude that 1933 was the hinge of Revelation 3. Herbert walked out. History, being a gentleman, walked out with him. What remained behind was Sardis, a name, a letterhead, and—this is important—too many members to be spiritually impressive.
Therefore, if you will not watch my prophetic timetable, I will come upon you as a thief, and you will not know what hour I will come upon you, because you keep insisting large stretches of Revelation already happened in Europe and are not waiting for a newsletter.
You have a few names even in Sardis who have not defiled their garments. I have met two former presidents and found them almost tolerable. The rest of you praised Luther in a magazine and are therefore on the garment-defilement list until further notice. Martin Luther was never a Christian. I have the quotes. I also have the part where a CG7 writer said something nice about justification by faith, which is how the ecumenical beast gets into a Sabbath-keeping office: first a paragraph about Wittenberg, next you are buying and selling with the mark.
He who overcomes shall be clothed in white garments. He who remains in Denver shall be connected to error. The Apostle Paul said the Day would not overtake brethren as a thief. Paul had not met a church that declined to put “Philadelphia remnant” on the org chart. CG7-D says so much prophecy is past that it will be overtaken in the dark. I say so much of my own biography is prophecy that the lights never go out in here.
CG7-D has claimed that its size proves it is not Sardis. At one point the home page spoke of hundreds of thousands. That is the wrong kind of fruit. When they are large, they are connecting the nations to error. When I report thousands, mostly far from the zip code of the leather chair, that is the fullness of the Gentiles and the open door no man can shut. Different ledger. Do not confuse the columns.
They do not keep the feast days as I keep the feast days. They gave seven reasons. I answered all seven, which is what one does when the Creator’s calendar has been waiting for a blog. Genesis 1:14 says moed. I have Strong’s. Case closed, except for the part where the New Covenant writers called those days a shadow and then failed to appoint me as the substance. An oversight. We are correcting it in real time.
They have become open on doctrine. Open doctrine is how liberals enter a church. Closed doctrine is how a corporation sole becomes the continuation of apostolic Christianity. If this sounds like a double standard, you may be Laodicean. Laodiceans hear double standards as if they were lukewarm. Philadelphians hear them as government.
Whaid Rose wrote that we still need Luther. We do not. We need another Reformation the way Sardis needs another nickname. Luther mistranslated “faith alone,” said unspeakable things about Jews, and is therefore disqualified from ever being mentioned by a man in Colorado who is not me. I, on the other hand, may quote anyone from Polycarp to a footnote in my own book, because succession is a hallway that ends at this microphone.
CG7 will not know when the Great Tribulation begins until it is too late. I will know, because I have already assigned the churches their grades. Sardis: dead, but still publishing. Laodicea: everyone I left. Philadelphia: the little flock that found my website. Ephesus through Thyatira: already handled in previous sermons. Please keep up.
Jesus said, “Be watchful, and strengthen the things which remain, that are ready to die.” I have strengthened the things which remain. They remain here. They remain on the era chart. They remain in the claim that no other group in recent history fits Sardis more perfectly than the one Armstrong walked away from, which is the sort of coincidence history never tires of arranging for the man who needs it.
He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.
He who has a different ear is in the other era.
Do not write in. The mantle already moved
No comments:
Post a Comment