David C. Pack of The Restored Church of God has been claiming to unseal the book of Daniel since 2015. This embarrassing supercut illustrates the absurdity of the prophetic doctrines of The Restored Church of God.
Featuring clips from 2017 to 2025, the Book of Daniel has been allegedly unsealed multiple times by the Pastor General. This is not all of them. According to RCG, unsealing the Book of Daniel is a process. Not an event. This is one of the reasons why error is so pervasive, and David C. Pack will never be right.
18 comments:
Both Pack and Thiel have been lying like this for years. They have no insights to the Bible and have not received any new revealed information.
“Dave Pack: A Masterclass in Unsealing the Book of Daniel”
Oh Dave, just close the book of Daniel back up again and STFU. Enough already, you babbling idiot.
Find some medicine for your diarrhea of the mouth, or find a good exorcist and get at the real root of the problem.
The David C. Pack Story
When David C. Pack first started his RCG cult, he said that he was going to faithfully restore everything that Herbert W. Armstrong had taught at the time of his death on January 16, 1986. In fact, David Pack had just begun to illegally reprint some of HWA's old booklets when the WCG-PCG copyright court case spooked him and he decided to rewrite everything in his own words instead. He then quickly produced thousands of pages of literature to read. Some of it was very interesting. He said that he wanted his RCG members to be the most informed people around.
Even from early on, though, there was a bad report of what David Pack was really like from a former RCG headquarters employee. Another guy, Donald H. Tiger, the man behind the HWA CD project, had gone with the RCG for a while and actually ended up in jail.
When David C. Pack was first revealing his “common” theft scam that he claimed to have “restored” (that everyone had to send him virtually everything they had: cash, savings, retirement plans, possessions, houses, etc. -- “or no salvation if you don't.”) he said that, “We all knew it was coming.” This has always stuck in my head because I did not know it was coming. Never suspected a thing. Was totally taken by surprise. I had always assumed that the first tithe, second tithe, tithe of second tithe, excess second tithe, third tithe, generous offerings, building fund donations, and fundraisers were enough. Apparently not.
Then David C. Pack came up with his big August 31, 2013 prophetic guess that totally failed in spite of all his given proofs plus not given proofs for a total of 56 proofs for it. After this colossal prophetic blunder was exposed by the passing of time, he quickly said that he certainly would not make that mistake again. However, in the following years, he has never stopped making that sort of mistake again and again and again.
An early booklet that David Pack had written proving that HWA was the one who had come in the power and spirit of Elijah to “restore all things” got deleted. David Pack began to think that he himself was the Elijah who had re-restored everything with his Restored Church. HWA got posthumously promoted out of the way by David Pack to the office of Moses.
Another early booklet that David Pack had written proving that Jesus, rather than Gerald Flurry, was the prophet mentioned in Deuteronomy 18:18-19 also got deleted. David Pack began to think that he himself was that prophet.
I wonder if it is possible for someone like David C. Pack to ever repent and go back to his earlier, more sensible, teachings, from back before he totally lost all his marbles somewhere along the way and went totally nuts? Or are such people unable ever to repent?
What I find even more amazing than Dave not actually unsealing Daniel is Marc C's unsealing all the receipts in video of Dave unsealing the not really unsealed Book of Daniel again. Well done Marc.
2:45 PM: “He then quickly produced thousands of pages of literature to read.”
SUGGESTION
Reading all the “automatic writing” produced by a demoniac (like Dave), not to mention listening to all the demoniac's automatic babbling, can waste a lot of time.
The entire Holy Bible itself could be read through rather than all the demoniac's literature.
The entire Holy Bible itself on cassettes or on CDs could be listened to rather than all the demoniac's talking.
I wonder if it is possible to find the One True Splinter Group by the process of elimination?
As each splinter group leader clearly shows himself to be demon-possessed (like Dave), eliminate his splinter group from consideration.
Or would it take too long to go through the estimated 332 demon-possessed splinter group leaders to make this method practical?
I don't think of them as being demon-possessed. That's too much of a hangover from the old WCG culture. Suffice it to say that there was an abundance of people with borderline personality disorders who were attracted to HWA and his hook.
Why? In some cases it could have been a form of self-medication. Some pride themselves on having secret knowledge with which few are familiar. Others were in search of a strong personal teacher, in whose valence they could then act. Don't forget the scared, who believed that with membership came safety! And how about those who were seeking to obey God, and fell for something really superficial because they felt that it might be rebellious to ask the tough questions that were really on their minds. Some just naturally feel most secure amongst other weirdos. And then, Masochists, ascetics, megalomaniacs.
Lotsa reasons to get caught up in it!
Speaking of the process of elimination, I've often remarked that trying to find a true church amongst the ACOGs is like comparison shopping for diarrhea.
The progenitor of the current status of COG, Hebert W Armstrong, was a Freemason! What can you expect to come out of that? It's a Babylonian system that is controlled by demons, a deep spiritual trap filled with falsehoods put together to appear as truth
Considering that the book of Revelation has no business in the cannon -- Pack is a fool. Anyway, Daniel was written after it happened. It is not prophecy.
8:13AM I understand that the R/WCG in the early days and probably later still would hold services in Masonic halls. I know that the R/WCG also published a booklet against Freemasonry, but it was later withdrawn (possibly to avoid backlash since they were using Masonic halls). Do you have any solid evidence that HWA was a Mason? I don't believe he was, but if you have evidence proving such I'd be interested in it and I'm sure many others would be too.
Back in the early 1960s there was a minor Radio Church of God booklet or reprints of an article regarding Masonry. It was written by a former Mason, Jack R Elliott, John Elliott's daddy. I don't recall many of the details, but I believe my parents may have ordered it because my grandfather was a Mason. As a young kid, he took us to the Shriners' Circus, which was put on to benefit some of their charities. My brother and I were kind of scared because we had a full set of Hardy Boys novels, and one of them involved a secret society. We hid in the back seat of Grandpa's car because he had his Shriners Fez on, and we were sure he was in the secret society. However, of particular interest to me at that circus was an acrobat who rode his motorcycle out on the high wire and did a headstand on the handlebars.
The whole circus thing was a big deal in our family while we were growing up, because my great aunt had been the first female sword swallower for Ringling Brothers and was featured in Ripley's Believe It or Not.
BB
We know that David C Pack was not inspired by God in his date-setting for the return of Jesus Christ. So, this was prophecy made without a spiritual partner. Masturbation is the act of having sex without a partner; having sex with an imaginary partner. Dave is guilty of spiritual masturbation, only there isn't even a climax. It is not even gratifying for himself, but everyone knows he did it. Why even do it, if that is the case? Most people would be embarrassed!
Daniel DiFranco did an excellent job in his YouTube video on the Freemason connection. Check out the 3-part series on his channel --> @danielmdifranco
Hey BB, yeah I remember reading the booklet too after learning about it and becoming interested in tracking down a copy, which I eventually managed to do thanks to the internet. And yeah, I reckon my uncle was a Mason too. I always remember my aunt saying he was “at the lodge” whenever we’d visit my cousins and he wasn’t around. It wasn’t until later that I put two and two together and realized she meant he was at the Masonic lodge. I’m not a Mason myself, and I do believe Freemasonry in its current form, particularly from the mid-19th century onward under Albert Pike, is antithetical to Christianity. But I’ve always found the history and mystique around it fascinating. I mean, who doesn’t love National Treasure?!
I watched some of part 3 video by Daniel DiFranco, and at https://youtu.be/GJMOuMcNMBE?si=RN0nig4S5rAlgksA&t=1210 we see HWA declare "Allah will bring us peace" -- this is not a Christian point of view. I believe that Allah is just another name for Baal. So HWA was saying that Baal will bring peace.
And at https://youtu.be/GJMOuMcNMBE?si=k5G6dAnYbk8lZQBJ&t=4638 HWA gives a statue of Moses smashing the 10 Commandments to an atheist.
My Grandmother actually came into the church some years after my Grandfather passed away. She had been in Eastern Star, (masonry for the ladies) and my dad had been in DeMolay (masonry for young men) as a youngster. I had no knowledge of the principles which were taught because they were never discussed. It was kept quiet, except for that one event, the Shriners Circus. I've since learned that the masons continued many of the principles and symbols of the Knights Templar. Jacques DeMolay was the final grand master of the Knights Templar until the order was dissolved in 1312 by Pope Clement V. As some might know, the Knights Templar mistook the Al Aqsa Mosque for Solomon's Temple, and there are theories that they found the Holy Grail, hid it, and then went underground as an organization.
My grandfather was a well known banker in the community, and I remember that he and my grandmother smoked Old Gold cigarettes and took advantage of the coupons in the packs for free goods. Most adults smoked back then, but the Old Golds were kind of distinct, and mostly smoked by independent people.
It is a completely different world in which we live today. Freemasonry peaked in the USA in 1959 with approx. 4 million members against the gen pop of 177,136,000. Today, there are 870,000 Freemasons in the US against an estimated gen pop of 349,448,698 (as of the minute I Googled the question). Masonry declined nearly as precipitously as old WCG, although there is still accumulated wealth in the halls and lodges. This is yet another group which exerted influence on thoughts and events at key points in the past and has now diminished with the times. It is hardly unusual that the WCG would have run that same course, transitioning into nostalgia. Hell, the same thing has happened to cigarettes and rock n roll!
BB
.
2:45 PM: “I wonder if it is possible for someone like David C. Pack to ever repent and go back to his earlier, more sensible, teachings, from back before he totally lost all his marbles somewhere along the way and went totally nuts? Or are such people unable ever to repent?”
Once someone's mind has gone to mush like DCP's has, it probably is all over for them – unless God intervenes and does a miracle. Satan does not voluntarily un-posses people.
Post a Comment