Monday, April 2, 2012

Apostle Malm Gives Us World NEWDS Today in Prophecy!



This was too fun to pass up.

Apostate Apostle Malm has up his daily report on news he sees significant to his march down prophecy lane.  Usually it is all about Israel and the Muslim hordes.  Malm's premise is that the Muslims will soon be humiliated is a stinging series of defeats as Europe rises up against them. He conveniently ignores the fact that Egypt is now controlled by the hardline Muslim Brotherhood, that most of Mali was fallen to extreme Islam, and that many more Muslim nations are turning hardline.  But that's really insignificant to the real news of the day.

The real news is NUDE NEWD News!  Woo Hoo!  There for a moment I thought the Shining Light blog was turning into a Russian News program. . Alas, it's not, though it still provides copious amounts of fodder.




ht: Norm and Douglas

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Naked Truth-Unclothed at Last--Newds of the Wunderous World Tomorrow?

M.T.Lockers

Anonymous said...

It is truly a blessing to know that "When the Pope Comes", Apostle Malm will be newd. Not even a coat.

After fasting and praying for three days and three nights about this revealing revelation, God spoke to me thusly-

When this is come to pass, You are to proclaim, "O Great Apostle Malm, I always thought you were crazy, but now I can see your nuts!"

Anonymous said...

No doubt a result of fasting and praying, covering yourself with sackcloth and ashes and rending your garments.

Anonymous said...

NO2HWA, I think it's less of a "march" down prophecy lane as a "random walk." I could be wrong tho.

Anonymous said...

Let me clarify-

I can see that Malm's nuts.

But, I don't want to see Malm's nuts.


Norm