Sunday, April 21, 2013

Dennis on Restored Church of God Article Recalled As Forgery.....










Restored Church of God Article Recalled As Forgery.....

Apostle thunders..."Anyone who knows my writings would know it was a fake. 
This in no way reflects my style, thinking or message to the Churches of God. 
Pure fantasy."

"Announced earlier, the most important and conclusive article I have written to the Worldwide Church of God splinters has been posted!  I promise this will be the single most crucial article you will ever read. If you do not read it all, it will be the worst decision you have made since God called you. Believe this!"
Apostle David C Pack

Blessed are the merciful,
for they will be shown mercy.
Blessed are the pure in heart,
for they will see God.
Blessed are the peacemakers,
for they will be called children of God.

You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden.
Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl.
Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house.
In the same way, let your light shine before others,
that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.

Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moths and vermin destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moths and vermin do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

The eye is the lamp of the body. If your eyes are healthy, your whole body will be full of light. But if your eyes are unhealthy, your whole body will be full of darkness. If then the light within you is darkness, how great is that darkness!

No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money.

Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.

If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. For we know in part and we prophesy in part, but when completeness comes, what is in part disappears. When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me. For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

Therefore if you have any encouragement from being united with Christ, if any comfort from his love, if any common sharing in the Spirit, if any tenderness and compassion, then make my joy complete by being like-minded, having the same love, being one in spirit and of one mind. Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in humility value others above yourselves, not looking to your own interests but each of you to the interests of the others.

Greet all God’s people in Christ Jesus. The brothers and sisters who are with me send greetings. All God’s people here send you greetings, especially those who belong to Caesar’s household.

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen



Dennis Diehl - EzineArticles Expert Authordenniscdiehl@AOL.com   




7 comments:

Glenn said...

Radical stuff, Dennis. Where DO you get these crazy ideas?

Glenn Parker

Anonymous said...

I can see what Dave Pack recalled this message. None of the qualities listed even come close to describing the man!

Head Usher said...

An excerpt from the Revised Armstrong Version (RAV):

"If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not keep the sabbath, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal.
If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not keep the sabbath, I am nothing.
If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not keep the sabbath, I gain nothing.
Though I treat my fellow man with kindness, courtesy, respect, and love, repay evil with good, and turn the other cheek, but do not keep the sabbath, I gain nothing.
And now these four remain: faith, hope, love, and the sabbath. But the greatest of these is the sabbath."

Anonymous said...

Radical stuff, Dennis. Where DO you get these crazy ideas?

Glenn Parker

LOL...I have no idea. I get up in the morning. The thot hits. I sit down at the keyboard and channel it from parallel universe.

I am also very good, or so says my counselor, at passive aggressive humor :)

Anonymous said...

Interesting to me this. I was reviewing some old things that seemed to pop up due to some spring cleaning. It was a Bible marking system used back in the day of WCG. It lists all this stuff about divorce, jewelry, dancing, 1000 (the millenium), 100 (the last resurrection), ad infinitum. Missing are things like, Love, Faith, Law and Grace, and other christian way of life issues. Really shows the focus of the church arguments back then.

Anonymous said...

Missing from the ersatz declaration is how God resists the proud; that of the seven things that God hates and are an abomination to Him, a proud look tops the list (of course, God doesn't seem to be too happy with lies and liars either); that an high look and a proud heart, and the plowing of the wicked (especially in someone else's field) is sin.

If this all works out the way it should (Biblically speaking, of course), Davey will prosper now (just to see what he does with what he has), but in the end will be in darkness and blackness forever.

Is the feeling of being superior really worth it?

Anonymous said...

Interesting approach...I enjoyed this.

"I am also very good, or so says my counselor, at passive aggressive humor :)"
You know, owning up to PA behaviour is the best way out of it. ;)

another seekeroftruth