Sunday, June 21, 2020

The self-appointed "prophet" Is MAD! Mad I tell you! Mad! Mad! Mad!


Well dang! I've gone and ticked off God's one and ONLY true prophet! The self-appointed prophet from Arroyo Grande is mad tonight!  Mad! Mad! Mad! 

Whoa boy! He tried to display some manly whoop-ass but, it kind of backfired, as usual.

Bob Thiel, of the improperly named "continuing" Church of God is spitting mad tonight. We have been commanded to believe that all of Bwana Bob's dreams and Gaylon Bonjour's double blessings have set him apart to be a prophet of God and a leader of a splinter church. 

It's still a lie no matter how many times he tries to claim it is not.

Here is just part of the fun from the Great Bwana:
Notice something Gary Leonard posted yesterday:
When has the church ever had a modern-day prophet in its midst? Every single self-appointed prophet has been proven to be a certified liar.  Not one thing they have said has ever come true, and this includes Bob Thiel. (Ron Weinland: “I am the last apostle for the Church of God in this final age of mankind” June 20, 2020) 
While Gary Leonard tries to lump me in with people like CGPKG’s Ron Weinland, PCG’s Gerald Flurry, and until his death, James Malm. All of whom were self-appointed in the prophetic realm and all of whom clearly made false prophecies. The reality is that I am not self-appointed, nor a certified liar, plus predictions I have had have certainly come to pass. I have not been false–this fact (plus the fact I do not take a salary from CCOG) goes against the paradigms that people like Gary Leonard have. And in his case, result in him repeatedly posting falsehoods that the uninformed (as well as those who prefer to believe a lie) accept.
Bwana Bob claims Satan is behind people not believing him and associating him with other lying COG false prophets, like Weinland, Malm, Flurry, and Pack. 
Satan has long improperly used ‘guilt by association’ as a means to get people to not pay sufficient attention to the truth. Jesus, for example was “was numbered with the transgressors” (Luke 22:37), plus He taught that His opponents said He was “a glutton and a winebibber, a friend of tax collectors and sinners!” (Luke 7:34). Sadly, most professing Christians today are lukewarm and falsely feel it is ‘safer’ to not accept anyone could be a prophet, which is contrary to end time and other scriptures. 
Perhaps it should be pointed out that Gary Leonard calls me a liar, not because I have ever posted a lie, but because he cannot accept testimony about what happened with me on the prophet matter to be acceptable to him. Nor does he accept that God used dreams like the Bible prophesies. That is his loss, but that does not make me a liar.

False testimony of a self-appointed COG prophet is still a lie. God did not set Bwana Bob apart to lead a church and did not doubly bless him to ensure some mystical baton was passed off to him.  That is a fact. 
I as NOT self-appointed. Nor did I ask for anything like being anointed for a double-portion of God’s spirit.
Yes, he is! The more he tries to prove his self-appointed as something miraculous the bigger fool he looks. Gaylyn Bonjour had absolutely no intention of doubly blessing Bwana Bob to be a church leader. Bonjour rejected that Idea as did Rod Meredith.
Here is a short version for what happened: In November 2011, both LCG minister Dr. Jeff Fall and LCG minister Gary Ehman told me that I did NOT need to have hands laid upon me in order to be a true prophet of God. Yet, I told them that something like that needed to happen for me to accept it. And in November/December 2011, I prayed that if I truly had a prophetic role from God that He would have something happen during a planned mid-December 2011 trip to Charlotte, North Carolina to confirm it or deny it if that were His will. As it turned out, on 12/15/2011 hands were laid upon me in Charlotte by LCG minister Gaylyn Bonjour, who I had not even intended to see then (I had asked to see Gary Ehman, but as it turned out, he was not in the Charlotte office due to an unexpected illness). After seeing Gaylyn Bonjour mentioning some health issues and wisdom, he laid hands on me, and specifically prayed that I would be granted a “double-portion” of God’s Holy Spirit, and he anointed me with oil. Afterwards, Gaylyn told me that he had not ever requested a “double portion’ of God’s Spirit before on anyone, but he felt that it was reminiscent of the time that the prophetic and ecclesiastical leadership mantle passed from the Prophet Elijah to Elisha (2 Kings 2:9-13). Gaylyn Bonjour had been unaware that I had prayed that God would have me anointed or somehow identified for a prophetic role on that mid-December 2011 trip if that were His plan for me and I had never discussed my possible prophetic role with him prior to this anointing. On 12/18/12, I asked Gaylyn Bonjour if he knew what he may have unintentionally done and he said yes. This 12/15/11 anointing appears to be the first biblically-appropriate prophetic anointing in the Church of God in many decades, if not many, many multiple centuries. And the legitimacy of this anointing has been proven by subsequent events–though many do not seem to understand how God works at times.

Bwana Bob claims he knew Meredith's wife was going to die from cancer. And therefore was prophetic. Another tale of hot air. Only after the fact she was diagnosed was the prophecy revealed.  Some prophecy.
As it also turned out, I tried to meet with Dr. Meredith on December 19, 2011 to tell him that it seemed God was telling me that his wife was about to be struck with something serious. A few weeks later (per Dr. Meredith’s letter dated 1/12/12), Dr. Meredith reported that his wife (who was much younger than he) was stricken with stage four cancer (she later died on November 29, 2013). That prediction was not the result of analytical skills on my behalf, but I believe were insights from God’s Spirit.
In my view, the unexpected ‘double-portion anointing, Gaylyn Bonjour’s comments about the mantle passing, and my feeling led to tell of something about to hit Sheryl Meredith, were the result of God answering my prayers in November/December 2011 that the prophet matter would be confirmed or denied in Charlotte with my December 2011 trip. Essentially, this was THREE confirmations.
Whoa boy, the excuses are getting deeper! Still self-appointed though. 
Let this be clear, I was absolutely anointed, had hands laid over me, and the LCG minister who did so prayed that I would receive a ‘double-portion’ of God’s Holy Spirit, and afterwards that same minister (Gaylyn Bonjour) stated that this was reminiscent of the mantle passing from Elijah to Elisha (Gaylyn Bonjour also brought up the passing of the mantle related to this when we spoke on March 23, 2012). The fact that he did not originally intend to pray that I receive a ‘double-portion’ of God’s Holy Spirit is of no consequence, as the Bible shows that although Isaac had not intended to provide certain blessings to Jacob, once Isaac laid hands upon Jacob and gave the prayer, the anointed blessing would remain according to the Bible (Genesis 27)–and unlike Jacob, I did not employ any deceit in the anointing.
Bwana Bob claims he has "prophetic fruits." Just another in a long line of false prophets that have hit the church over the last 80 some years.  Every single one of them has been liars. 
Furthermore, understand that I believe that I do have the appropriate prophetic fruits that Jesus discussed (Matthew 7:15-20) and that those truly interested in the truth can see this if they truly wish to prayfully look into this. Perhaps it should be mentioned that while some question my ordination, others have also had concerns about God’s anointing and ordinations (2 Kings 9:1-11; Jeremiah 43:2; Genesis 27:26-37). God does not always do things the way humans think He does (cf. Isaiah 55:8-9).
Gary Leonard does not want to accept that I have the fruits of a prophet and meet the biblical and COG criteria for that.
How can I accept any of the lies of Bwana Bob as true when as a Christ denier he preaches useless nonsense that no Christian ever needs to worry about. Until he dumps every single myth of Herbert Armstrong, including the racist British Isrealism crappoloa and embraces the New Covenant, he CANNOT and WILL NOT be trusted by any real Christian. It simply can not happen.

In the meantime, I recommend this to Bwana Bob:



Lighten up buttercup! It's not like you are a prophet or anything.



21 comments:

Anonymous said...

BrotherBob needs to put on his big girl panties and be the real prophet he claims he is. Make us a prediction. Enough of the "could be/might be" bullshit and make a real end-time prediction.

Anonymous said...


I,m just cracking up at all this.I am lost for words...and I have a few to say....why waste my time. Thanks for the writeup, it made my day,lol. Take care out there folks.

nck said...

The process of recognizing one is NOT a prophet must be as painful as Gary having celebrated "Israelite lineage for half his life as Garreth O'Liannain (meaning (spear love), only to find out on his birth certificate and family records that his grandfather Gaz Lennart was a jazz trombonist from Germany in Berlin's roaring 1920's.

Not that any of the above ever occurred in reality, but I have a way of speaking in parables, if I may say so, conclude privately or so declare. Not that I am implying something with this special gift.

Nck

NO2HWA said...

nck....add to that "lion strength" and some Scottish tartan and you have it

Anonymous said...

This is hilarious. How can Thiel do this with a straight face?

Anonymous said...

Evidently Bob is mistaking "a double portion of the spirit" with a double portion of personal ego and self absorption.

nck said...

No2HWA

I see that a Scottish man has been convicted and fined under hate speech laws, for having called his ex - girlfriend's new Irish boyfriend a "leprechaun", which in this case has "hurtful racial connotations."

I salute you for negotiating and walking the legal tightrope for NOT calling someone "showing fruits" a "fruitcake." You must have had Helge or Rader as friends. I know "projection" from my side, I'm a bit emotional these days, now that the last apostates, ....I mean apostles have been announced by those in the not know.

nck

Anonymous said...

If a person is/was truly a prophet I don't think it would require constantly telling anyone around them that they are/were. The facts would speak for themselves. Just like people who have Jesus stickers all over their cars, who are they trying to convince, others or themselves?

Anonymous said...

How can Thiel do this with a straight face?

He has been pretending to have a straight face ever since he hit puberty. It's second nature by now.

Tonto said...

Somebody indeed needs to "lay hands" on Thiel. Something similar to a "slap on the face" to wake him up from his self delusion and the spreading of his insane nonsense upon innocents in third world nations.

Anonymous said...

Good grief Bob! You just made a jackass of yourself in front of the entire Church of God. This has to be the most pathetic thing I have seen you write so far.

Anonymous said...

Bob should watch Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. Its portrait of spoiled narcissistic children was a spot-on prophecy predicting Bob.

Anonymous said...

Bob wants what every person desires. That is, status, prestige, respect, esteem etc. However these qualities must be EARNED by enriching and serving others. Bob is instead trying to obtain these for qualities through fraud by claiming to be God's prophet.
All fraudsters are crooks.

Anonymous said...

I have been saying here all along that the reason Meredith kicked Bob out of LCG was for his incessant striving to be seen as important. His narcissism and arrogance drove Meredith up the wall. After Bob demanded that LCG change its doctrines and teachings because of his understanding, Meredith was having no more of it. It pained Meredith to do. it, but he was wise to kick Bob out before he could do damage. Thats is why 99.98% of the members from LCG refused to go with him. We knew what he was like and the fruits of that deception are evident today in his behavior.

Don't fall for Bob's lying whitewash about himself.

Hoss said...

resign/fired/whatever

Apart from the goings on in Washington, the words remind me of the first employee I fired - personnel said I had to ask him to resign, but for Social Security he was fired.

I remember Bob Thiel's departure from LCG well, as at the time my internet access was restricted to an internet cafe. I had some information that I thought might interest him, but, lo and behold, the critter went and done it - he left and formed his own group. I don't know why Bob's parting with LCG keeps coming up, he was at most an "unpaid advisor" and wasn't disfellowshipped; there was nothing to "fire" him from.

Yes, Bob wastes too much time answering such issues and accusations rather than realizing he has critics and move on. Of course Bob still needs our critique and troubleshooting, to help smarten up his COGwriter/CCOG shtick. My next little suggestion to him is that he gets some rubber page flippers instead of licking his finger to flip pages. It looks finger lickin' gross!

Anonymous said...

Bob is a bit like the President. He wastes time making claims and then when challenged or fact-checked wastes more time addressing them. The President tweets or has staff who cover for him; Bob writes oversize articles and posts them to his websites.

RSK said...

I think that much is obvious from reading Bobs own attempted explanation. His ego screams out from every sentence.

Anonymous said...

Trump has been proven right time after time, unlike Jazzhands Bob!

WHAT ABOUT THE TRUTH said...

"We have not followed cunningly devised fables" was Peter's introduction to the profession of eyewitness to the power and coming and glory of the Lord Jesus Christ.

There is Dr. Bob's problem. Making known and casting a defense of his poorly devised fable about himself, he misses the grand opportunity to truly make known Jesus Christ and the power of the Kingdom of God.

Dr. Bob is in the right place here at "Banned" to plead with us publicans and sinners and Laodiceans, but he comes with a pitiful message that translates back upon himself thus framing himself as, well .......... down right pitiful.

In the war for the minds of the COG remnant, victory will never come by entrenching yourself in a hole with nothing more than a bag full of mythos.

Tomorrow is another day Bob, another chance to regroup and redefine yourself and more importantly, redefine your message.

Anonymous said...

Seems to be that several kind-hearted folk have offered the expectant prophet/apostle some very practical suggestions for improving his Schlick. The mark of a true what-ever-he-aspires-to-be of God would be to humbly thank the donors of the wise advice and incorporate it into his repertoire. However, an evil man will reject wise counsel. Bob, the ball is in your court!

Ronco said...

Dr Bob is so pitiful- CCOG needs to be renamed to Embarrassing Church of God.

This is a job for Boudreau's Butt Paste!