Monday, September 11, 2023

The 25 Year Heads-up: "But I'll tell you what, I'm not going anywhere..."


As I have noted in the past, one of the easiest ways to know what David C Pack is going to do or claim to be in the near future is to listen to him project what it is he would never do or ever claim to be.  Out of his own mouth, as Marc points out meticulously, the abundance of his heart speaks volumes as his claims to never ever really means watch out here I come. 

 One of the finest examples of projection in the history of religious delusions was written by Dave himself. 

Is “That Prophet” Alive Today? The Rise of False Prophets 

– David C. Pack

 

If he claims titles belonging to the all-powerful living Jesus Christ, then he is no less than a blaspheming idol, seeking to replace Christ with himself. This is serious…

p.32

 

No description of false prophets is complete without explaining one final characteristic. These deceivers always seem to find new ways to elevate themselves to greater offices and roles!

p.51

 

This never-ending acquisition of more titles better secures the false prophet’s followers under his spell.

p.52

 

Next, the blasphemy accelerated, as the leader quickly took more and more divine titles to himself.

p.117



Here we see that Dave has pre-told us exactly what he both is going to do and the internal fears he has in doing it. However, these concerns are only what others who claim such things should entertain. Dave is a special case and an exception to all the rules of scripture.


When Dave says something can't possibly be, then rest assured, it can be and often is. When Dave says can't possibly be any other way, be assured that it certainly can be and no doubt will be. When Dave declares that he has absolutely proved something to himself, then relax as he will soon disprove it and prove something even more seat gyrating that will be discarded when absolute and irrefutable proof of his next delusion presents itself. 

==================


We must never forget Dave's classic quote of what was to come low these many years ago. (Forgive reposting it yet again but it is the foundational insight into Dave's warped theological fantasies to come and his request for those who have the eyes and ears to see and hear it to point it out to him. 


This is the only prophecy that Dave Pack has ever gotten correct in his life. 


Dave Pack, more than any other sliver leader, clearly outlined ahead of time what he was about to do and continues to do by declaring he would never do it.  It's just how the mind of Dave the fake title taker and Apostle, falsely so called, is.  



 "I want to make a statement about...me..."

NOTE: Nothing rare here to see. Every statement since has been about Dave telling us all who Dave believes himself to be. 


"now, if I became deceived, I will never tell you what I'm going to tell you now...I am telling you if I go off into strange ideas, misconduct, rebellion, you name it, don't follow me."

NOTE: Correct, to date, he never has again brought this plea up to his deluded members.   Dave did not really mean this. The "you name it" arrived long ago and Dave has made it more than clear that to not follow Dave and to leave RCG is to consign yourself to either suicide  or the Lake of Fire. 


" want to tell you that now, because if I start doing that I'm gonna try to get you to follow me! I'm gonna come to you and tell you it doesn't apply, it doesn't mean me, no, no, no, no, no, no, it's OK to follow me because ABCD and XY and Z.

NOTE:  Here Dave is struggling with his inner problem child. And to date, Dave has done all this and is about to make every effort to get them all to follow him.  Dave has indeed made it clear that nothing he is now doing is inappropriate, magical thinking or just plain ego centric and authoritarian delusional thinking.  Dave does not have the capacity for self-examination and self-introspection. At least not publicly. 


Do you understand what I'm saying? Listen to me now, when I tell you don't follow me" 

NOTE: Evidently they did not which was just fine with Dave

"if I go off into weird ideas, or if I get off into other things that are total absolutely unscriptural conduct, because if I do I'm gonna paint it with a different face and try to get you to follow me. Do you understand what I'm saying brethren? "

NOTE: Mission accomplished Dave. And lucky you. The RCG membership, ministry and Board of Enablers has yet to catch on. 


"Please remember that, because I promise you that if I become deceived, I'll forget it, and I'll want you to forget it.."

NOTE: Yes brethren, it's now 2023 and you have yet to remember this. Dave has indeed already forgotten what he said and, so far, is pleased you forgotten it too. 


".And  I hope you'll remember it well enough to quote it right back to me...But I'll tell you what, I'm not going anywhere."
David C Pack
December 12, 1998

NOTE: Well some do and will continue to do so until you give up your fake titles and admit you have been a "type" of "The Foolish Shephard" in the OT where you spend way too much time making a theological fool out of yourself. 

Dave Pack's presence in the real world or religion and theology is miniscule. Ask 1000 people if they ever heard of David C Pack and there is a good chance you will get 1000 "no, can't say that I have."   Dave is huge in his own mind and to a few hangers on who may come to wish they had never heard of David C Pack. Soon, I suspect, this will become abundantly clear. 

While the RCG and Dave Pack are nothing in the real world, they will serve as yet another religion gone wrong precautionary tale. 








2 comments:

Mark Wolfe said...

From a splinter perspective the RCG was doing pretty good late 2000s to early 2010s. After they built the campus Dave really went down the rabbits hole.

Anonymous said...

Listen to what a man speaks often enough, and you will find his theme eventually. I knew a man who is currently a "pastor" in one of the splinters. His theme, as with many of these "so-called" leaders, is authority. Still is to this day. They fail to feed the sheep anything spiritual in nature, but will spend all day long screaming about how much they are in charge. Pack, Flurry, Brisby, you name em, they are out there. Run, run as fast and as far away from these false prophets as you can. Your spiritual foundation is at stake if you don't, because they will chip away at it every chance they get. Stumbling blocks they are.