If my son Nathan Moffett in Edmond Oklahoma, and my daughter Elise Moffett Salinas in San Antonio Texas were not involved with the Philadelphia Church of God (PCG), I would likely never speak publicly about this group. I would still pray for those who have been hurt, but my focus would remain private.
What compels me to speak is not anger — it is love for my children and concern for families who have experienced similar separation. Policies that discourage or prevent normal family contact have caused deep pain, not only to me, but to many others. I believe families should not be divided, and that love, communication, and reconciliation should always be encouraged.
Because of this, I plan to continue raising awareness about the impact these practices have on families. My goal is not to attack individuals, but to bring attention to the human cost of separation and to encourage open discussion. I hope that by sharing my experience, others may better understand how deeply these situations affect parents, children, and loved ones.
My door, my heart, and my love remain open to my children — always.
Has Taken My Family From Me.
They Are Prevented From Having Any Contact With Me.
My Daughter Elise Moffett Now Elise Salinas of San Antonio, Texas She is NOT ALLOWED ANY CONTACT WITH ME By the Philadelphia Church of God (PCG) Of Edmond Oklahoma |
TELL MY CHILDREN I LOVE THEM
It has been over 14 years since I have been able to see my daughter, who now lives in San Antonio, Texas. During that time, we have had no contact other than her answering my text to tell her or the death of her brother Sterling. I am grateful that she did reach out — when my son Sterling died, she called and texted, and she shared a photo of her son, my grandson, whom I have not yet had the chance to meet. He is a beautiful little boy, and seeing his picture meant more to me than I can express. She also shared that she was expecting a baby girl. I think about them often and keep them in my prayers.
If you know Elise, please let her know that her father loves her deeply, misses her, and would cherish the opportunity to hear from her. My heart is open, and my door is always open. No matter how much time passes, that will never change.
I believe family bonds are a gift from God. Love, respect, and communication between parents and children are things to be valued and protected. My desire is simply for peace, understanding, and the chance to reconnect.
Elise, if you ever read this — you are loved, you are missed, and you are always welcome in my life.
Tell them I would love to see my grandson. They are in a cult church called the Philadelphia Church of God headquartered in Edmond Ok. They church leader, a man that calls himself KING OF ISRAEL, Gerald Flurry will not allow them to see me.
I made this short video from a picture of the little guy that I have.... I would like to meet him before I die.
| I had AI make these 2 pictures of me and my son Nathan Moffett of Edmond Oklahoma. I haven't seen him in over 12 years. The PCG will not allow him to contact me on penalty of him being cast into the lake of fire at Christ's return. Nathan, if you ever read this: you are deeply loved, you are never forgotten, and you will always have a place in my life. The Philadelphia Church of God (PCG) has ruined the lives of thousands of people, broken apart hundreds of families and even caused the suicide of some members. If you want to see the damage caused by the Philadelphia Church of God of Edmond Oklahoma check out this website. Here you’ll find letters written over the past 26 years. You will read of families torn apart, lives destroyed and member suicides caused by the destructive group led by the tyrannical FALSE PROPHET Gerald Flurry and now his son Steven Flurry. As you read the hundreds of letters remember that most people do not take the time to write a letter. Many more people have been devastated by this cult church. Letters from the Philadelphia Church (PCG) are listed on the left of the page. https://exitsupportnetwork.com/letter-archives/
Gerald Flurry and the Death of My Son: My youngest son killed himself January 2025. One of the reasons is because he never got over losing his older brother and sister to the PCG’s “no contact rule.” They abandoned him, me and my daughter who left the PCG. He lost his mother when he was 12. Something he took very hard. Then when I was put out of the PCG, he lost his brother and sister who remained in the “church” and quit contact with me and him. Toward the end he talked about them a lot. He could not understand why they would not contact me, my other daughter that is out of the PCG, or him. He wanted to go visit them but thought they would not welcome him unless he was in “the church.” But, he wanted nothing to do with that “church.” Even though my daughter Elise is in the PCG and under the “no contact rule.” Under penalty of being cast into the lake of fire by Gerald Flurry, she did text me, call me and sent me a picture of her son, my little grandson, who it turns out she had named after her brother, my son Sterling, that had just killed himself. And she told me she was going to have another baby, a girl. So not only did I lose my youngest son, I lost my other son, my daughter, a grandson and a granddaughter. How much longer will God allow this evil group to continue? How many families have been destroyed and lives lost? D Moffett (Former PCG member) I know I will see my son Sterling again. My son Nathan and daughter Elise have knowingly and wantonly broken the commandment. If they don't repent now. I won't be seeing them again in this age or the next. What has kept me going is knowing the TRUTH. Our loved ones that died are all asleep in the grave. No more pain or suffering. No knowledge of the evil going on in this world. They don't even know they are dead. Their next conscious moment they will be alive again in the resurrection. Unaware of all the years they have been in the grave. They will be healed of the illness that took their lives. We will see them again. It won't be long now. My prayer is that I die soon to sleep peacefully until that day. |
49 comments:
By teaching conditional or transactional love, Armstrongism made family expendable. Family is generally ranked #1 or #2 as the most important factor or aspect of human life on the planet. It is our ultimate support group, unless a cult (or other hot mess) figuratively kills it off and attempts to supplant it.
The Moffet's situation is of course a most egregious example of the damage a damnable cult with authoritarian dictators as ministers can inflict upon family. However, making love a conditional affinity desensitizes ALL church members permanently, not only towards family members, but also towards anyone outside of the group. It poisons or kills something which was good and innate, and diminishes us all as human beings, replacing natural love with robotic obedience to people who have educated you to substitute them and their organization for God Himself! That is NOT their prerogative!
When Jesus made statements about loving family less than Himself, it was a unique time in history! A time when God in the flesh walked amongst men. The Armstrongs and their latter day franchisees have a bad habit of making Jesus' words into broadly applicable cliches benefitting themselves, and deepening their control rather than interpreting them as being specific to the time, place, and situation in which Jesus spoke them. Look at how they took the words, "Let the dead bury the dead!" You'd have thought that it was their 11th commandment!
What do you do when your so-called spiritual guides attempt to turn despicable behavior into a litmus test for conversion? What if this is made pervasive throughout the entire group? Expected behavior? The hive mentality of a cult locks members in place. You cannot blame the members who are brainwashed into this deception. They have been convinced that their church is their family. It is the leaders who from their view at the top see all of the horrible fruits this doctrinal approach produces amongst their followers, yet they refuse to be corrected, to make meaningful changes, or to embrace a better, deeper understanding. And yet, it's right there in front of their faces. So obvious!
One can only hope that the death spirals some of these toxic cults are on will accelerate. Unfortunately, the Gamaliel principle is a long game or cycle. It requires years or decades to finish the job. Human life, on the other hand, is finite and tomorrow is promised to no-one. It can be heart-breaking! As Tom Petty sang, "The waiting is the hardest part,"
BB
I hope Mr. Moffett considers sending all of this to the local Edmond television stations, as well as any other national media such as 20/20. Or, consider working with an ad agency that has a successful track record of creating viral content. I'd be willing to bet some of those agencies might even tackle this pro bono.
Publicizing his suffering as a result of PCG's cruel policies is one of the few ways to bring any kind of pressure on them. The PCG hates negative publicity more than anything else. Eventually their no-contact policy is going to catch up with them. With every new suicide, every family broken, every friendship ended, eventually one of these will catch attention, and from there it will be like a raging wildfire.
Interesting that the Bible teaches us that God and Jesus draw us near to him, families, and children. Satan is the one who divides families. So who do you think the PCG is following, emulating? In my heart I know Satan is the being pulling the strings, certainly not the God Family. Remember that.
This all must be extreme hard for you but if I was one of your kids I wouldn’t want you putting my name and photo on the internet for anyone to read. The people who read this material are not necessarily on your side or on your kids’ side. I don’t know if you believe in God but Jesus Christ said that with God all things are possible. I hope this situation can heal, I don’t have the answers for you but I don’t think it’s going to heal by putting it out online like this. Good for you for trying something but I think you need to find a different solution, and I really hope you all will! I mean this sincerely!
BB, the end of these toxic groups cannot come quick enough. Appalling what they have done. Total a***holes they are. I just wanted to throw up on reading this post, and on pcog. I’d give them both barrels up the behind and then some to quicken their demise. Yes let’s hope the death spiral they are on hastens.
I haven't seen my children for 14 years. I've tried everything. I will not stop exposing this cult "church" as long as they are in it. I know from what ex members have told me that knew them that know it's not the "true church" but they are married into it now. It's a social thing. I was told my son said why leave one false church for another one. So they stay. I'm here if they need me. They can always come home. I pray they will wake up and repent. I even wrote this song for Elise... https://called-chosen.blogspot.com/2026/09/the-calls-she-did-not-answer-song.html
I am going to call local news stations with my story. I have started notifying churches in the Edmond area about what is going on in the PCG and that if they attend events at Armstrong Auditorium they are supporting the family destroying cult.
This is about as bad as it gets! Some allow an organization to separate us from our family. Those people need to leave and not go back to another splinter. I hope many leave PCG because of this.
Tank
When Jesus talked about hating your family in comparison to your love for him, he included “your own life also.“ That means that box category that Jesus wanted his followers to put their earthly attachments into actually included yourself. So you actually put yourself over here to the side with them. That would cancel out the No Contact aspect.
But in clarifying what you alluded to, I must note that the Jesus cult does have its isolation issues. In Luke 9, Jesus doesn’t even want a pigeon– I mean, prospective member – saying goodbye to his parents before he jumps in the chartreuse microbus (some of you know the reference). It is so egregious that Matthew, whose entire gospel seems to be trying to put crazy statements by Jesus into some sort of reasonable or even Torah context, can’t come up with a mitigation, and so actually omits it (Matthew 8).
So as abusive as PCG is being here, the whole Jesus cult has its issues as well.
I am devoting the rest of my life to warning the world about this destructive group. My message has been seen in over 20 countries. I post on several social media sites where my message is being shared around the world. I have had former members contact me. Everyone please share my story. It may help other wake up. Thank you.
Years ago, on another blog, a young lady posted about what her aged father was enduring at the hands of Flurry and his goons. Even though that blog was actually password protected, with private membership, and the participants carefully screened, apparently one or more of Flurry's spies had slipped through the screening process, read what the lady had posted, figured out who they were, and immediately disfellowshipped the father. Of course the man wasn't about to give up his precious Armstrongism and joined up with UCG, but at least he was in a less bad situation and was once again permitted to have a relationship with his daughter.
I personally do not understand how anyone can possibly have a relationship with their relatives who are still stuck in Armstrongism, but I guess not everyone has had their normal innate love for family killed by that wretched system. And, that is a good thing.
I posted this on your own blog:
This information here is quite Thorough in giving a framework for examining doctrine. A problem I have found – and the problem I had when I was part of the Armstrong movement – was that doctrinal assuredness can be faked by deceivers. I needed something more objective and less intuitive.
Below as a link to a blog post discussing the “true church“ claim of the Armstrong faith tradition. I steer away from doctrine almost entirely. The article is somewhat rambling, as it is constantly being edited and developed. But it is readable, and goes into the historical failing of the claim. It’s not opinion, but rather an examination of facts and the lack of information.
Like I said, it strives to avoid doctrinal arguments. Literally a Buddhist could present the same information with the same credibility, save for a couple of personal testimonials.
To the more academic follower of the Armstrong tradition, at least one who is willing to read it, this can have an effect. It goes to the very reason they believe the cult is THE cult. In the current state of the organizations, I do believe if a discussion about this basic history can be started, it would have tremendous effect.
I hope you will take a look at it, and to the degree you encounter seemingly open-minded Armstrong followers, I hope you will present it to them.
https://catsgunsandnationalsecurity.blogspot.com/2025/03/reference-to-followers-of-armstrongism.html?m=1
If you go to my post called "The Evil Church, part 1, 2, and 3" I have links posted to suicides attributed to PCGs "No Contact Rule". We know families are broken apart. Marriages destroyed, and even lives lost because of this destructive cult... https://called-chosen.blogspot.com/2025/12/the-evil-church.html
Dmoffet, I see you have two separate blogs. I posted on the one that you get to using the link in your profile. It has only one post: “Truth versus manipulation.”
Link here: https://calledchosen.blogspot.com/2026/04/truth-vs-manipulation.html?m=1
Buddhist thought just allows you to adjust. I'd say take what lurks behind nck's Door #2! Destroy the leaders and leave no prisoners behind!
BB
Thanks nck, I've tried a lot over the past 14 years. When my son Sterling died 20 months ago I decided to go another direction. THIS IS IT! Letting the world know that going to ANY event at the PCG's Armstrong Auditorium supports the destruction of families and the suicide of members. The world will know all about this evil cult. Thanks to blogs like this, mine, and others. I'm working on ads and other websites. Expanding to more social media and religious groups. I may even start a Go Fund Me to raise money for MORE ads and web sites.
This is a good read Lee, you are killing it lately aren't you.
dmoffett, I too have steered a portion of my time on earth to actually call them out as well I various ways. I had a friend who stood up for me a while ago in a particular group. We had a bully minister. He was ousted, I will never forget him. He warned me too ahead of time about that individual. The ministers try and bully, because they want to rule. They claim they want to serve, but it's a lie.
My main blog for Bible Studies and Songs is: www.called-chosen.blogspot.com
OK, dmoffet at 7:51 PM Thursday. I see you hid your profile so it not to be confusing.
In any case, here’s a link to my article about the Armstrong “true church” claim. You might find it useful in your efforts: https://catsgunsandnationalsecurity.blogspot.com/2025/03/reference-to-followers-of-armstrongism.html?m=1
An earlier version – a bit shorter – was posted on this blog here: https://armstrongismlibrary.blogspot.com/2025/05/is-armstrongism-defined-by-its-identity.html?m=1
I stand corrected, dmoffet. You are now posting on here using the other account. Apologies for the mistake.
I don’t think this should be egged on. It’s just gonna look like an angry dad where the mom said bad stuff to the kids about him and now he’s overreacting and playing into that hand. I feel sorry for this person but I don’t think everyone who has a beef with the church should egg him on to do the dirty work. He’s gonna look crazy calling media because his adults kids don’t talk to him and he blogs everywhere about it and doesn’t respect their privacy.
This could lead to a restraining order. I’m just someone commenting anonymously in case it sounds like I’m in the know- just my 2 cents.
Winning ultimately mutes all of that, 8:12! Besides, there are plenty of people who will jump in and support what you seem to feel is a crazy old man. Real people did not trash Leah Remini when she exposed Scientology, and PCG is not even remotely as big and powerful as they are.
Some cults cultivate (no pun intended!).relationships with the great and powerful, the so called beautiful people. Anybody know anything of outsider boosters of the PCG? Do they have a Bobby Fischer, as an example? A Tom Cruise or a John Travolta?
Anon, you mention "famous people". I am writing a letter to Dinesh D'Souza to warn him about the cult. I see he is doing some advertising for them. Armstrong Auditorium books performers through their agents, with its own staff arranging the engagements. I am contacting booking agent and manager to warn them as well. Once these people find out how many families are broken, marriages ruined, and lives lost to suicide. They may not want to perform for them.
Someone posted a couple comments and removed them. Let me say that what I am saying is TRUE. If need be people involved can testify to that. I can name names. There was even a minister present other than Culpepper. If ministers tell the truth then he will. I am working on a book now. I would like to have others submit their stories if they like. Plus I have hundreds of letters posted on Exit and Support Network. My assistant will complete my book soon, it will be listed on Amazon in print as well as Kindle version. PLUS. I will have a FREE download version on my blog and the web page I am working on. If anyone buys it on Amazon, those funds will go to news paper ads warning about the PCG. https://called-chosen.blogspot.com/2025/12/tell-my-children-i-love-them.html
To Anon at Friday, October 2, 2026 at 8:12:00 AM PDT: . Yes I am a crazy old man. I miss my children and grandchildren I have never seen LIKE CRAZY. What else would you have me do? If I can wake just one person up, or reach just one person my effort is worth it. If I NEVER see my children again in this life at least I have tried. At least I am warning others. Think about the parents, the sisters and brothers that have had their loved one KILL themselves because of the EVIL group. It HAS happened, several times LOOK IT UP!
To the anonymous soul at 8:12 AM Friday –
Some of your critique of Moffet’s efforts may warrant consideration. He will indeed be most effective if he stays sober and avoids sounding presumptuous.
However, your effort to defend PCG is rather transparent. Your church’s cult excesses and overreach credit the Armstrong movement.
Moffet, the Anonymous guy at 8:12 AM seems like a PCG defender trying to warn you off. However, as I told him, some of his critique is worth considering: staying sober and objective will make your efforts much more effective.
But at the same time, do not let him discourage you. You do have a righteous cause here.
On another anti-Armstrong blog, there was discussion some years ago about a civil lawsuit against PCG. I am not familiar with hardly any of the details, but if you have not looked at this, it would warrant your intention. I have no idea if it’s still in motion or not:
. https://herbertwarmstrong.com/attorney-looking-for-letters-from-members-ex-members-who-have-suffered-at-the-hands-of-philadelphia-church-of-god/
I am following your blog. I hope you will post updates. Also, I hope you do take the time if you haven’t already to look at the information on the Armstrong history I have collected. As I described, it’s a different approach. But it is one that complements yours:
https://catsgunsandnationalsecurity.blogspot.com/2025/03/reference-to-followers-of-armstrongism.html?m=1
“gross distortions and inaccuracies“
Precisely, Nck. And some of that goes on here. Unsubstantiated claims and demonstrably false characterizations. I’m glad to see Moffett here. He’s focusing on a demountable fact, rather than Doctrinal disagreement. His story can be substantiated.
Well, the doctrines caused all this happy horse $hit. In an effort to debunk Armstrongism, there really is no way around discussing them. And it's not a disagreeement. There actually are absolute rights and wrongs, good fruits, and bad fruits. People have been deceived into joining a toxic cult. Not being able to see your kids is one of the bad fruits of bogus gospel You have to make your way to the trunk of the tree!
To Anonymous person at 9:18 AM Saturday –
No, you really don’t have to discuss most doctrines. The only thing you really have to discuss is their “true church“ claim. You don’t even have to discuss the concept of a “true church.“ You simply have to show that they ain’t it. Once you do that, people accepting that fact will be liberated from the doctrine control of their ministry, including the late Pervert Double-Cursed Strongarm. Then you can, if you wish question them on specific doctrines and such. But as long as they think they’re the one and only true church, they can use that to reject any ideas contrary to their current belief, almost without even looking at them.
Hence: https://catsgunsandnationalsecurity.blogspot.com/2025/03/reference-to-followers-of-armstrongism.html?m=1
You need to separate freeing them from the cult, from getting them to believe whatever you believe.
Activist efforts back in the late '70s, when the original WCG was a big deal, did capture the public's attention. Receivership, the drama with the sit-in demonstration at the WCG Hall of Administration, the Bobby Fischer connection, Rader on the Rather show, HWA moving to Tucson (and his embarrassing divorce!), and what all happened? Powerful friends created new legislation and, in the end, the WCG emerged as the poster boy for the defense of religious freedom! Oh, and the financial and public profiles of certain attorneys expanded wildly!
As bad as the abuses are, and as much as we read of them here, these little ACOG groups are nearly invisible, and in an era when everybody and their mother and their dog are shown to be abusive and toxic, people not being able to see their kids or grandkids doesn't even register on John Q American Citizen's radar. Dave Pack's prophetic missteps are chronicled here, but otherwise never seem to make it out of local Wadsworth news. The kid whom ministers said had a demon at Sheldon's summer camp never really got his 15 minutes of fame, nationally speaking. Massive flooding and death at a Texas mainstream Christian summer camp did! LCG got some temporary negatory bad vibes from the Terry Ratzmann event, but long term? Just a tragic act by an unstable man who lost it. Could have happened in any church. Add to that the fact that we are bombarded with agenda-driven outright lies that change in one or two news cycles, like Haitians barbecueing white kids pets in the local park, and you begin to catch my drift?
Prosecutors count the cost. Considering usage of the taxpayers money, is it a case winnable? Since I was never a part of PCG, I did not participate in the proposed class action lawsuit. I suspect that it died as a result of insufficient interest. Too low a scale! These little piss ant groups never command attention until, like the people friends and relatives sometimes report in advance to police, someone within them commits a devastating criminal act involving gross mayhem, or death. This is unfortunate, but it is one of the realities of our times.
The best that we can do here is to offer compassion and support to our fellow victims, and to document the outrageous behavior of the predators who falsely claim to be God's messengers. It is commendable that victims would seek justice, and we should support them if that is their choice. Howsomever, malfeasance, short of a Jim Jones or David Koresh event, in church groups whose total world membership is 1/3 the size of an average community mega church, is just as likely to attract attention as the latest date for Jesus' return forecast by their leader!
To the anonymous one at 10:55 AM Saturday –
First, WCG was never that much in the news. It got a little coverage because of the receivership. Even got an episode of “Quincy, M.E.” based on it. There was no Internet. People just knew it, if at all, as a small, somewhat fringe church. Even the “60 Minutes” interview went very little into its nature. Watching it recently I was surprised that Mike Wallace didn’t actually look at the church. He just looked at the finances. But then, “freedom of religion” and all that good stuff.
It didn’t really gain serious sympathy because of the receivership. That’s just the propaganda Kool-Aid that was put out to members and people familiar with it. It was only big news for people who knew anything about it. It was discussed in law journals, but get this: most people don’t read law journals. And those journals barely if it all touched on the beliefs and teachings of WCG. They were not germane to the case. (Yes, I know, Smokey, the Germans have nothing to do with this.😀 https://youtube.com/shorts/JaKageZc9jQ?is=Na2BtrWKpVsHtwfd )
The receivership did supposedly contribute to changes in California law, however. I suspect, though, it had less to do with powerful friends than it did general concern about the overreach of a state government agency. But at the same time, a lot of those protections were rescinded supposedly after Armstrong misuse them in his divorce case. All came back around.
I do agree the splits are virtually unknown. GTA might still be known, but overshadowed by the video game. UCG might be in the news a little bit more soon because of the Chick-fil-A case. That remains to be seen. But there are of course much larger fish to fry for people – including uncivilized foreign migrants killing animals they ought not to be killing. (I got a “CAT LIVES MATTER!” bumper sticker after that hit the news.) There is abuse and perceived abuse far more heinous in far more mainstream churches.
As for that “demon,” I’m sure we all deep down know it was nothing but a crock.
As for the case, this is a civil case, not a criminal one. “Prosecutors“ have nothing to do with this. Most likely what killed that earlier case proposal was indeed simply a lack of interest – that is, a lack of knowledge of it. There unfortunately is no good clearing house of anti-Armstrongism information. A few sites like this one, with varying agendas and varying editorial policies. Unless somebody was active in the entire Armstrongism community, they probably would never have heard of it.
That's certainly one outspoken man's perspective Lee. It does nor fit my recollections or the discussions that have been conducted here throughout the past. It would be interesting to hear other commentary, and to know what others who lived in Pasadena during that era have to say. That is if they even consider it worthy of comment.
You do it your way, I'll do it mine!
I was amazed when reading later about Dr. James Tabor's efforts in speaking with the officials at Waco, trying to stave off a massacre of the Davidians. His example served as a lesson in a higher level of humanity to me. Amazing human being! And, it was working right up until the final day and the fires, the origins of which are hotly disputed.
Thirty years ago, when Armstrongites were part of a younger demographic, I worried that there could be a future Waco or Jonestown event in one of the groups. In fact when the news began to filter out of Waco, I thought that that was what had happened! Some former Armstrongites had actually joined militias in Texas and Montana. I can blend almost anywhere, and I used to spend a lot of time on one of the Sacred Names group's forums, and some of the folks there had shared that they knew some of the brethren who joined the militias. Now? That would be about as ridiculous as 70-80 year olds going to a place of safety!
In analyzing the social impact of WCG/Armstrong, people here need to remember that they are looking at it from the inside in a matter of speaking. If they were alive in the receivership, they would perceive it much more intently than the typical person on the street. Same with more recent scandals among ACOG’s. An event might seem like the whole world to a member, but their next-door neighbor never have heard of it.
Think about 1995. To the Armstrongist community, that was absolutely everything. Yet outside of Pasadena and especially Big Sandy, the general population knew nothing of it and cared even less.
Another factor is that people out there do not connect the ACOGs. Living is not connected United is not connected to Philadelphia. And unless somebody does some digging, none are connected to WCG/Armstrong. So A murder or lawsuit involving one does not reflect on the whole faith tradition. And rarely is a non-pertinent doctrine discussed. How many people really knew WCG believed it to be the one and only when they were expressing all the “sympathy“ the church supposedly got during that time?
As for the receivership being the Waco, Texas of its time, it’s been over 30 years, yet I can mention Waco, Branch Davidians, David Koresh, and perhaps even Mount Carmel or ATF, and people will immediately think of that event in the spring of 1993. If you mention, receivership, or Pasadena, or “ambassador,“ nobody’s gonna think of the WCG event. Nobody, that is, aside from folks with strong personal association to the Armstrong faith tradition.
One other matter: I’m not a regular viewer of this soap opera, so I’d be interested to hear in what happened to Nck. Change of belief, retcon, or did I do a dimensional slip again?
“Previously on BBHWA, apologist Nck found an Armstrongist abuse even he couldn’t ignore. Does he mean he realizes it’s the old Armstrong ‘unjust steward’ play? Does he realize all of this is engendered and empowered by the false ‘True Church’ and Apostolic succession claim? Will Scout suggest the answer is an interpretive dance number by Celtic Throne? Stay tuned!”
For real, though, please catch me up on your stance regarding the Armstrong faith tradition.
Lee.
My stance is that if you are PCG Ministry you will reap what you sow in the most unexpected way, in the most unexpected manner, at the most unexpected time. Lee I do not care one bit about your inquiry. My target is specific, the topic is specific unwarranted infringement on family relations and the biblical judgement is Death. I cannot help these facts. They moved on my turf.
nck
Got it, Nck.
You’ll get there.
Dan Moffett,
THANKS for sharing your story about what the PCG is really like.
People need to know the facts about the PCG, and someone needs to tell them.
Everyone who has been mistreated by the PCG should complain about it, rather than suffer in silence and commit suicide.
Gerald Flurry is the nastiest little runt around.
Post a Comment