Wednesday, August 31, 2011

The Prophet Who Is Ticked He Is Being Ignored!!!!!



No, I am not talking about Prophet Thiel, Armstrongism's greatest prophetic visionary. I am not even talking about a drunken prophet in Oklahoma or Weinerdude Weinland.  I am referring to God's most important messenger to the remnant COG in this quickening end times.  I am referring to Apostle Malm.

He whines:

I have worked night and day for over four years to warn of the impending events that will set the stage for the advent of the abomination and the tribulation. At the same time I have warned of the apostasy and trends in the COGs and presented much doctrine and much new truth solidly based on the scriptures. I have been most zealous for the Sabbath and ALL the commandments of my Father and your Father. Yet during that time I have been called everything from a false prophet to a liar and a  fool.

Brethren I live in poverty and have not done this for reward, but out of love for my God and my brethren.
It is long past time to wake up and prepare ourselves;  for the Bridegroom cometh!  Yes, the correction of the lax and lukewarm is at our very door.  Very soon now you will see these things beginning; the Bridegroom is knocking, and saying “open to me, turn to me my people”!




14 comments:

Byker Bob said...

What can we say? He's done this to himself. Maybe he needs to broaden his horizons by listening to people outside of the incestuous genepool of Armstrongism.

BB

Allen C. Dexter said...

He says he's living in poverty. Maybe some people are wising up and snapping those wallets shut.

DennisCDiehl said...

Bob, we know you are sincere. But you are going down the wrong path. You're an intelligent man...wake up

Byker Bob said...

Dennis, (Assumin' ya mean moi)

I've already been down your "right"
path, and then I did wake up. I might have equated Christ with Krishna rather than Mithra, but it all ends up being the same.

Anyhoo, we'll all know which path was right at the instant of our death. And, I'm enjoying life as never before, definitely not missing out on anything.

Blessings 2 U,
BB

Anonymous said...

What an ego, BB! He meant Bob Thiel!

Byker Bob said...

Anonymous 6:40, the post wasn't about Bob Thiel. It was about James Malm! Go back to your comic books.

BB

Norm said...

I feel compelled to echo the sentiments of Sharon's recent comment-
I have never seen so many grumpy people in the last day or so. Go take some Midol!

Anyhoo...
Douglas, I found it("You're Bitter!") and enjoyed it.
I see you fixed that "mega drop-down", or whatever you called it.
I was about to give up on looking for the enlightenment section but then, with my cat's help, my cursor came upon the arrow on the side and more options slid into view.
That IS quite a site you've created. Thanks for your your hard work, and may it help many people.

DennisCDiehl said...

Byker Bob....My Goof Bob! I did not mean you. Somehow Igot Bob Thiel in my head with this posting. I was speaking to Bob Thiel NOT YOU! I apologize for any misunderstanding here. We're buds!! My mistake in posting under wrong topic.
den

DennisCDiehl said...

BB I respect your path very much

Steve said...

Anyhow, getting back to Malm. I guess he's not receiving any pesos for all his hard work. Adios to another Herbie wannabe!

Norm said...

Where does Mr. Malm live?
It is sad to think he's living in poverty and may not have enough to eat.
I could give him some tomatoes and squash from my garden.

Steve said...

Hey, give ME some tomatos and squash from your garden. I need it more that Malm does. Nobody's pay ME any "first tithe". I live in Houston. Can you mail them to me?

Anonymous said...

I believe that David Malm resides in Canada. We should not blame Canada for him. It could happen to any nation, but it should be noted that British Israelism originated with a crazy Canadian. That's twice.

Perhaps, those of us in the United States should think about ways to help Canada (not that we don't have problems of our own) to prevent nut cases like this. In fact, we have occasion to be jealous because the U.S. seems to produce the very highest quality nut job cultists, with David Koresh, Harold Camping and Enron. We should strive to keep the United States in the lead as we have with Herbert Armstrong, Roderick Meredith, Gerald Flurry and so forth. Wade Cox is one off: We don't need to worry about losing our premier status as the center of producing cult nuts (The Middle East does NOT count).

Byker Bob said...

Thanks for clarifying, Dennis. And, yes, we are buds, and the respect is mutual.

BB