Friday, November 9, 2012

Robin Webber New Head of United Church of God.



Robin and Susan Webber

I about coughed on my coffee this morning when I read that Robin Webber is now the new head of the United Church of God.  All I can say is, "God have mercy on those poor souls!!!!!!!"  Some people worship the ground he walks on.  I find him to be a jerk, especially since I have seen him in action for several decades.

November 8, 2012
The Council of Elders met at 4 p.m. ET to discuss various items of United Church of God business. On the agenda was the selection of a new chairman.

Long-time church pastor and member of the Council, Robin Webber, was selected to be chairman for a term that will continue through May 2014. He and his wife, Susan, live in Southern California. Mr. Webber will serve as chairman of the Council, and also of the General Conference of Elders.

President Dennis Luker told the Council that he looks forward to working with Mr. Webber, and reminded everyone that their long friendship goes back to the time when they both served in the Southern California area.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Unbelievable.

DennisCDiehl said...

mercy.....

Head Usher said...

When I read that someone had engineered the pulling of the rug out from underneath Melvin Rhodes, my initial suspicion was that it was Robin Webber who was most likely doing or at least engineering the majority of the pulling.

Having observed Robin Webber as a lay member for many years up close and personal, both as a teenager and an adult, I have come to see that he is exceptionally talented at manipulating people. If he had gone to law school and whatnot, he could be a congressman in Washington D.C. As far as raw, calculating, dirty, underhanded, self-serving, political sleazebag acumen, our sitting congressmen have nothing on him. He could compete with the "best" of them. Looking on the bright side, perhaps it's for the best he got tangled up in Armstrongism instead. One less sleazy politician on the loose.

They say you get the leaders you deserve. The fact that they would select Robin Webber says a LOT to me about the entire leadership/organization of UCG.

Byker Bob said...

Does it really even matter? I mean, it's not as if any of the ACOGs had any Godly significance anyway, is it? It appears that this is just another facet of the Gamaliel syndrome.

BB

Anonymous said...

Is Robin the "Rhodes less traveled"?

Is Robin duckin' and bobbin'?

Does Robin tweet the UCG meat?

Does he fly south for the winter?

Will he fly with this splinter?

Norm

Charmingdesigns said...

Ok Gentlemen : You all had a chance to make negative comments about my good friend, Robin Webber.
"Unbelievable" well get used to it,
Robin is the best choice.
Mercy" Shame on you Dennis, I suppose you would have been a better choice? Not Harley
Head Usher: Your the worst offender,and a coward for not writing down your name. Good thing your not in my Church, because you
would no longer be head usher.

Dean May any questions?

Anonymous said...

As a former church employee I could recount time after time of the unethical behavior of Robin Webber. He will in fact manufacture information (a nice way of saying lie) in order to get what he wants. You have absolutely no idea how bad it can get with this guy. He is not very smart, though, and probably believes his own lies. Thats probably why they chose him. For obivous reasons, I can not disclose my identity.

Anonymous said...

You gotta be kidding me. Robin, whose idea of self-actualization was to be an insurance salesman? Actually that's kinda what he is now, right? Joining his fiefdom insures your salvation. . . AND BY THE WAY, who made up the rule that not including your name in comments makes you a coward? If I walk p to you and punch you in your sissy little face you'll know I'm not a coward, won't you, Jackass?