Herbert Armstrong's Tangled Web of Corrupt Leaders
- Contact Blog Owner
- Contact Dennis Diehl
- Apostolic Treasures: The Treasures Of Herbert W Armstrong
- Wacky World of Dave Pack
- David C. Pack's Wacky World 2
- Mulling Things Over With Dennis Page 1
- "Mulling Things Over With Dennis" Page 2
- Mulling Things Over With Dennis Page 3
- Van Robison
- Idiots in the Pulpit
- Herbert Armstrong's Tangled Web
- Armstrongism: Is It The Plain Truth? 8/5
- The Daughter of Babylon: A True History of the Workdwide Church of God
- The Armstrong Error Booklet
- Mr. Confusion 1971
- Book: The Truth Shall Make You Free
- UCG/COGWA Child Molester
- PCG Suicide
- How Fred Dattalo, Cal Culpepper and Gerald Flurry Caused A PCG Suicide
- LCG Pedophiles
- Rod Meredith HATES This Blog!
- Rod McNair Says Elderly Possessed By Demons
- Herbert Armstrong Confesses to Incest!
- Herbert Armstrong's Documented Prophecies By Decad...
- Worldwide Church of God vs. Philadelphia Church of God
- Ambassador College Pasadena Campus Demolition and ...
- Ambassador Reports
Tuesday, June 18, 2013
Public More Concerned About College Demolitions Than The WCG Ever Was
It is pretty sad that the public cares more about our buildings and grounds than the Old WCG ever did. It was quit obvious that the church was eager to get away from the property and divorce it's self from it. When the sale process was going on many WCG members wondered why the church did not hold the title to the land but lease it out. It would have had a perpetual income coming in from property leases. It was sold for pennies on the dollar and here we are today.
OC developer City Ventures picked up part of the project and revived plans to build condos and senior housing. Sarah Gilbert of the LA Conservancy's Modern Committee tells us via email that the project includes demolition of three buildings--the Fine Arts, Science, and the Hall of Administration (also by Holdstock). ModCom asked Pasadena to reconsider the demolitions when it extended approvals in January 2012, but no dice. Goodbye Fine Arts, we'll miss you.
· Pasadena's Ambassador West Project is Back On [Curbed LA]