Sunday, January 3, 2021

COG prophet says that a 'voice' confirmed to him that we are in the final phase of the work



With all of the insanity going down in Wadsworth, Ohio with the imminent return of Christ, we can easily forget that out here on the West Coast we have an equally disturbed little man who is preparing for the final phase of the work, just as Dave is. Both men are being consumed by visions dancing in their heads, both of which interpret as coming from their god.

It has been fun watching our favorite self-appointed prophet to the COG, the Great Bwana to Africa, and savior of 99 white Americans talk about all of the dreams he has as if God delivered them to him. His latest is trit and silly yet he thinks it is spiritually significant to write about it and impress  his African members:

As the Bobiniah travels around back from the depths of Africa (at least we assume it was him, if not, he is being sneaky and using someone else's story) his god intervened at the airport. Such a magical god!  

Just like Jeremiah, our Bobiniah says he must ell his dream, just like the prophets of old did. 

The Bible teaches that unlike with Moses, God speaks to His prophets in a dream (Numbers 12:6-8). 
 
I am writing this section from Doha, Qatar on December 28, 2020. 
 
After going to bed on the night of December 26, 2020, I had a dream. 
 
Because of airline connection issues, I was concerned whether or not I would be able to make the flight to Qatar. 
 
In my dream, there were complications that made it look like I might not make the connecting flight. In the dream the complications were stressful, but without details. In the dream I prayed about this. I also prayed that if this trip and other trips I have made related to behind-the-scenes aspects of the final phase of the work was God’s will, that: 1) if there were stressful problems which looked like might cancel the trip 2) that I would make my connection to Qatar, and 3) that I would pass negative for the airport required COVID test. 
 
(I did not want to be quarantined for two weeks in the event of a false positive. Recently, CCOG evangelist Evans Ochieng got a false positive COVID test which delayed his ability to fly back to Kenya from Malawi.) 
 
Fulfillment? 
 
As it turned out, there were two different people with two different, yet seemingly very serious, health issues on that first flight, which delayed it. It looked like one or both of them (they were not related) may need to be taken off the flight or even treated on the ground as some came aboard the flight related to each of them. While their situations appeared treatable, I was concerned that this may cause me to miss the connection to Qatar, so I began to make contingency plans (as one flight I was on years ago was delayed over 10 hours because of a health-concern of one passenger). Anyway, today was the best time to go on this trip as far as a lot of details were concerned. Plus because how short the trip was, I would have had to completely cancel it if I missed the connecting flight to Qatar. Yet, although my first plane left late, I was able to make the connection. 
 
So, since the first two parts of the dream were confirmed, I strongly suspect that the dream was from God.

Jeremiah was inspired to write:

28 The prophet who has a dream, let him tell a dream; (Jeremiah 23:28) 
 
That is why I am doing so. 
 
Slightly before midnight, I got my required COVID test.

The next day the prophet is agonizing over the test results and BAM! he has another dream from his god as he was on the final leg of his trip where he was preparing the groundwork for the final push of his church into getting its message to the world...or more of Africa since no one else cares about him.

December 29, 2020

It is now December 29, 2020. I have been wondering about the results of my COVID test as they were delayed. I had been told that they were supposed to take five or six hours, but instead after thirteen hours they have not arrived. 
 
So, I wondered if perhaps something was wrong and perhaps the results would say I had COVID-19. I was NOT worried about the disease itself (as I have successfully treated several with it), but was concerned about God’s will for something I believed His Spirit, consistent with John 16:11-12, led me to do. I did not want to be working on something of my imagination, but wanted to be sure that the groundwork we were doing was what God wanted us to do. 
 
Anyway finally, after much waiting I got the results of my COVID test. 
 
It was negative. And on this trip I was able to accomplish some things that I believe will have long-term impact on the final phase of the work. 

Yes, brethren, this is how Bobiniah's god operates today as it sends dreams to his chosen one.  With the multitude of problems in this world,  the suffering of real Christian martyrs in Iraq, India, and elsewhere, this god chooses to send dreams like this to Bobiniah. This is truly an awesome god! 

So, yes I believe that the dream did come from God. 
 
Should I have not known before it was fully confirmed? 
 
Not necessarily. The VAST MAJORITY of dreams are not from God, even if they have some accuracy. 
 
Notice also what the prophet Jeremiah wrote:

6 And Jeremiah said, “The word of the Lord came to me, saying, 7 ‘Behold, Hanamel the son of Shallum your uncle will come to you, saying, “Buy my field which is in Anathoth, for the right of redemption is yours to buy it.”‘ 8 Then Hanamel my uncle’s son came to me in the court of the prison according to the word of the Lord, and said to me, ‘Please buy my field that is in Anathoth, which is in the country of Benjamin; for the right of inheritance is yours, and the redemption yours; buy it for yourself.’ Then I knew that this was the word of the Lord. (Jeremiah 32:6-8) 
 
So, even though Jeremiah wrote that the word of the Lord had come to him, he was not certain until it came to pass. 
 
Now that that all three parts of the dream were confirmed (which reminded me what happened with Gideon for him to do a certain aspect of God’s work involving him and others: Judges 6:36-40), I consider that God has confirmed that the behind-the-scenes aspects of the final phase of the work we have been working on for many years was God’s will and should continue. 
 
Essentially, this has to do with making mainly low-level contacts with leaders and others on most of the continents of the world which I have long believed will assist in future aspects of the final phase of the work that God wanted done. 
 
While the latest overall trip accomplished much of what we felt needed to happen, one thing I can share was a meeting I had hoped to have with CCOG interested parties from Algeria in Qatar did not happen because of COVID and travel issues–but perhaps God will open the door to Algeria in a different way. Jesus often opens doors (cf. Revelation 3:7-13) in ways we do not always expect.
For those wondering about CCOG and Israel, some behind-the-scenes work has included contacts with Jewish leaders in Israel as well. And, it may be one or more in Israel that will become the first of those that will go from ‘behind-the-scenes’ to public in the next few years. 

Anyone who does not believe in Bobiniah's dreams is NOT a Christian.  

While the elements of this dream will not seem dramatic enough for most who call themselves Christian, God sometimes goes with “a still small voice” (1 Kings 19:11-12). And that “voice” (via a confirmed dream) confirmed for me to continue what I have considered to be long-term aspects of the final phase of the work. 
 
Yes, even if not dramatic enough for many, God said He would use dreams in the last days(Acts 2:16-17) and has been doing so within the CCOG.


 


20 comments:

Anonymous said...

And the LORD spake unto me and said, "Do not eat the nasty Muslim airport turkey pepperoni, for it is an abomination. Yea, though it does not defile the pig, it defiles the eater with a nightmare-inducing chemical soup of ingredients that hide the truth that it is not pork."

WHAT ABOUT THE TRUTH said...



"I consider that God has confirmed that the behind-the-scenes aspects of the final phase of the work we have been working on for many years was God’s will and should continue...Essentially, this has to do with making mainly low-level contacts with leaders and others on most of the continents of the world which I have long believed will assist in future aspects of the final phase of the work that God wanted done."

With a "low level prophet" running around behind the scenes making "low level contacts" with leaders and others, this final phase of God's work should be earth shattering, or am I just dreaming about it?

TLA said...

I see a dramatic similarity between Gideon and all COG leaders.
Gideon's fleece and COG leaders fleecing their followers.

Bob - I commend you for pointing this out to the unwary - you are being fleeced!

Dream on, Bob. Give us more of your amazing visions.

There are some sceptics on this site that believe the Bible was not inspired - so you fit right in. Even sceptic Dennis will have to admit you are not inspired.

Tonto said...

Thiel , Pack and HWA all use the ..."some behind-the-scenes work, that we cant disclose at this time" nonsense, to create the drama and imprateur of them actually doing something super Top Secret and important.

Dramatic Prose foisted on their loyal followers intending to impress that they have the secret gnostic understandings that they dont.

Classic "Medicine Man" and "Guru Shaman" horse manure!

Anonymous said...

The "Work" of spreading the gospel to all the world has been done and we are now in the end. ....this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come - Mat 24:14 NIV. Note the preaching is done by witnesses as a TESTIMONY. No one today can give a testimony as a witness. ....and that you have already heard about in the word of truth, the gospel that has come to you. ALL OVER THE WORLD this gospel is bearing fruit and growing.... - Col 1:5-6 NIV. ....were written down as warnings for us, on whom the fulfillment [or "ends", the same Greek word as for "end" in Mat 24:14] has come - 1 Cor 10:11 NIV.

The meaning of "end" or "fulfillment" is debatable, is another subject.

Anonymous said...


“COG prophet says that a 'voice' confirmed to him that we are in the final phase of the work”


Sure, but are we nearing the end of the last part of one of the the last phases of the final phase?

Hoss said...

I'm going with Bob's statement The VAST MAJORITY of dreams are not from God, even if they have some accuracy, but certainly Bob accepts I strongly suspect that the dream was from God.
Bob's catalog of his and CCOG members' dreams doesn't appear to have any remarkable revelations; it is more an attempt to provide validity to his actions.
Just before reading this article I had a nap, and had a rather convoluted dream. Coincidence. Like the Pharaoh and Nebuchadnezzar, I would need an interpreter to explain it, or I could make up an explanation to suit myself. Instead, I'm content with having had another weird dream.

Anonymous said...

This literally has to be the stupidest thing Thiel has said recently. Who cares about some idiotic dreams such as these. These are not from God. To say they are is to deliberately lie about them.

Miller Jones/Lonnie C Hendrix said...

I haven't had any dreams (or heard any voices) regarding this topic, but I feel like they are right about the end of their works being near - I would say that it's very likely that Flurry's, Pack's and Thiel's works will all end by 2045!

Anonymous said...

Final phase of the work...one last push, etc, etc. How many times over the decades have we heard this

Anonymous said...

Ellen G White also had dreams:
“I do not write one article in the paper expressing merely my own ideas. They are what God has opened before me in vision–the precious rays of light shining from the throne” (Ellen G. White, Testimonies for the Church, vol. 5, p.67).

Anonymous said...

Nutcase afer nutcase. With each passing day it gets more bizzar eith these guys.

Anonymous said...

According to Wikipedia, Ellen G White claimed she had over 2000 visions from God. I don't believe her.

She exploited people sub contracting the responsibility of personal bible study, which my bible says is a no, no.

Anonymous said...

I had this dream not long ago about a world without abusive cults and when I was looking for any COG leaders, I couldn’t find them! They were nowhere to be found.

I wonder what that dream was telling me. What do you guys think?

Anonymous said...

Final phase of the work...

More like the final fade.


Ellen G White claimed she had over 2000 visions

Her vision of the solar system was not astronomically correct. But then, people don't remember details of dreams very well.

Anonymous said...

Ellen G White’s dreams and this is her revelation about the Flood:
“At this time immense forests were buried. These have since been changed to coal, forming the extensive coal beds that now exist, and also yielding large quantities of oil. The coal and oil frequently ignite and burn beneath the surface of the earth. Thus rocks are heated, limestone is burned, and iron ore melted. The action of the water upon the lime adds fury to the intense heat, and causes earthquakes, volcanoes, and fiery issues. As the fire and water come in contact with ledges of rock and ore, there are heavy explosions underground, which sound like muffled thunder. The air is hot and suffocating. Volcanic eruptions follow; and these often failing to give sufficient vent to the heated elements, the earth itself is convulsed, the ground heaves and swells like the waves of the sea, great fissures appear, and sometimes cities, villages, and burning mountains are swallowed up” (Patriarchs and prophets, Pacific Press, 1958, pg 108-109).

Anonymous said...

continue from 1.20 PM
Ellen G White’s dreams and this is her revelation about the Flood:
"These wonderful manifestations will be more and more frequent and terrible just before the second coming of Christ and the end of the world, as signs of its speedy destruction.”

Anonymous said...

And in lieu of tithes, please send melatonin.

Hoss said...

Again, the only ordained prophet in legitimate COGdom speaks his piece. He again itemizes the prophetic misunderstandings in the COGs that he has personally denounced - and largely dependent on HWA's fringe doctrines.

Anonymous said...


I dreamed ALL of these FALSE prophets RESIGNED and got a LIFE!!