Sunday, March 19, 2023

Aleksandar Sasha Veljic : More on Bob Thiel's Cover Ups In Africa


 


So that Terry`s words of the scandals I was suffering about for 6 years would not be just words, let me illustrate it. After my visit to Africa in 2017, I had a very strong feelings that those attending CCOG there really had no idea about the Bible prophecies. I reported my feelings to Bob Thiel, so perhaps that is why he might have been suspicious about whether those attendees there understand all that we teach. The second scandal I witnessed was that nobody has ever anointed sick in Kenya. To his credit, Bob Thiel did write to Evans about that, but did Evans care? Of course not. Being loose there and having a total trust of Bob Thiel he has been abusing widely his position. When Terry returned from Africa, I asked him if he had ever seen Evans or any deacon anoint the sick. As I presumed, no Terry hadn`t seen it. In other words, those people in Africa resist to change and bring themselves into the harmony with Christ and the Bible, which just proves to me that many of them are not interested in Christ-like life, but their goal is to milk as much money from CCOG leader as they could.

There was another scandal when Evans told me with much pride how he took one of his sons to the Kenyan army. So, that son was fighting Islamic insurgents in Kenya. At that time, as Evans told me with not small pride, his son was a "cadet". I was shocked. And that was an indication to me that African CCOG members don`t really understand Church teachings. I informed Bob Thiel about this, but I have never heard anything about it afterwards.

Another shock came to me as I returned home. One Kenyan from another Church of God informed me that the other son of Evans participated in the election campaign in 2017. Now, that is not a small thing and, as a representative of Bob Thiel, I surely had to be informed about it. The fact that I was not informed about it told me that they did not want CCOG to know about it. Surely, I informed Bob Thiel who took a swift action to tell Evans` son, who was in that same year appointed a deacon, while his father was appointed an evangelist, that Church members are not to be active in the politics. They both, the father and the son, promised to Bob Thiel they were never again do any such thing. However, last year the same happened: there was Evans` son again in political campaign, but he did not inform Bob Thiel about it. Terry obtained all the official documents from the Kenyan election board. I also checked online the site of that body and found the name of Evans` son listed as an independent candidate in his district. Moreover, Evans` son didn`t even hide his political engagement on his Facebook profile, so the whole world could see his political rallies, posters, Orange coalition promotional material and congratulations sent to him. When Bob Thiel tried to convince me that someone had put Evans` son name on the ballot without Evans` son being aware of that, I reminded him of all this evidence. When he persisted in that claim, my common sense was totally offended. Evans` son was removed supposedly from the position of deacon, but it was never officially announced. However, he was caught preaching at CCOG and the video recording of that has been obtained. What does that all tell us? That nobody can rely on any reports from Kenya. Bob Thiel was lied twice about an important matter. Naturally, one would pose a question as to how many other lies they have been telling me? Yet, he does not question the honesty, integrity and conversion (or at least a level of conversion) of his favorite "evangelist". And it seems he is willing to defend him to the last silly argument that he can come up with. As Terry said, I endured the African CCOG non-sense for years. I could no longer take it. And once Terry presented me evidence, now I had something that I could call upon and use it to finally remove myself from that cancer on the Body of Christ.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How can anyone ever trust Bob, to tell the truth again?

Anonymous said...

Hey, 2:09, he came from Armstrongism! There is a pathology which directly results from that, and it ain't a good one! These guys say anything to keep their scams going!