Monday, December 28, 2020

Dave Pack: Can’t Stand Smug People As He Says, I Can't Shut Up Now, I Have Learned Too Much: Christ Should Have Returned Before Christmas, Or Something.



Now, here's another point. We have kept the word of Christ’s patience a long time. We might ask, how much longer would God expect, generally speaking? It's easy to be patient for the last, you know, one or three or five days, whatever it is, um, If this is the last message. that part's easy, the hard parts behind us. 

Now, I could take a long time to explain this, but I came to understand something about the month of Kislev - this Kislev. The foundation of the ancient Zerubbabel Temple was laid on Kislev 24, this is Kislev 26. And there were 14 different places in Haggai and Zechariah that stress the importance of that day. I wondered could it actually be that day, which was Thursday two days ago, right before Hanukkah started Thursday. Could actually be that day? Well, no, then we’d know the day and Christ would have known it for thousands of years. Can't be.  

So, it's got to be, is it close to that day? You go read it because here's what God says in Haggai [2:18-19], “Now on this day. This day, when the foundation of the Lord's House was laid…” And I looked, and I thought, OK, you have the ancient Zerubbabel, then you have this crisis Zerubbabel with seven eyes – it means out of Babylon. Then he laid he laid the physical foundation stone in a temple back, you know, 2,500 years ago Christ is the foundation stone; he laid the foundation stone of a spiritual temple. Would he pick the same day? Call it “foundation.” That was a physical stone; we're all spiritual stones and don't you lay any stones on that stone back there 2,500 years ago until you make note of this day, “I'm going to bless you on this day.” Well, it wasn't 924.  

So, I began to realize I'm going to have to give another message. I've learned too much. God's people do not know what is about to happen. They don't know! They have some ideas; they don't know they're going to meet the Father right away. They don't know the great supper and the wedding supper are the same thing. They don't know the fire’s one day. They don't understand exactly these things about how Elijah comes first, and he's the twig, and once you see that twig it's a lock. It's a lock. The question would be we're trying to figure out talking about whether or not, uh, uh, it's around the end of Kislev. 

Couple other interesting things. You, you weigh them, give them whatever, whatever value you give them. Because most of most of the Book of Zachariah was written in Kislev. The whole back of Haggai stresses the importance of Kislev. And I began to [think] - it never crossed my mind – I really, “Oh, I was born in Kislev. Would that be a, would that signify (just a question) with that signify…” I mean, the odds are you know eleven to one against that. I was born in Kislev, would that be the signal to me that maybe the twig, and that's why we're very close? 

And Mr. Schliefer, my right-hand man, was also born in Kislev two days before I was, a few years later, alright? And um, so I just noted that – “mmm, I don't know.” But here we are, there's three days left in Kislev, is, is there some indicator that it's around 924? Well it’s not 'cause we've already started the beginning of 927 and not everybody's even heard this. Could it go on into Tevet? Would it be the first day of Tevet? I don't know because then you have exactly, uh, umm 9 months until, you know, the devour month. Would God want to do it that way? I don't know. I am not saying he would, or he wouldn't. It can't be both. 

An interesting thing, this is important: in John 10 – now, we're entering the third night of Hanukkah, I want to just throw that out there – when Christ introduced this monster wolf in John 10, the Antichrist, who is the man of sin, who's the thief, the murderous thieving destroyer, And there are thieves, and robbers, and strangers who see this wolf, and they run off; their hirelings are run off, he's the evil shepherd, and he's warning all about this and telling the whole story about how this porter goes and works with him, the only other place where it says he commanded the porter to watch. And then the porter watches, and then there's this monster coming. I will tell you, Christ taught that in John 10 and brought to light the man of sin, he was speaking during Hanukkah. So now is he telling us this is going to go down in Hanukkah? Well, there's a little under 6 days to go in Hanukkah, because Hanukkah starts in in, in um Kislev and ends in Tevet.  

Here's another interesting point. There is a fast that begin, that, that, that occurs in this First Kingdom, and that fast is on Tevet 10. There's another one in the fourth month; 10th month, 4th month, 5th month. In the 7th month they're supposed to fast right after Trumpets. God said I'm not going to hear you. But there's a fast on Tevet 10. Tevet 10 it just so happens is Christmas. If Israel is supposed to fast by Tevet 10, then Christ has to come before Christmas, which might be the man of sin, who is a Pope coming “in his season,” the Christmas season. The Catholics make Christmas the biggest of all. They’re the most Pagan, the most heathen group, big as they are, and it's their season. Is that… I'm just throwing out all these things. One thing, time is running out. It's been a long time. We have to be getting close.  

Daniel was unsealed. I finally understood every element of Daniel this week. It all came together – and twice God says, “When that book is unsealed at the… now the end.” It's go time. So why did I finally understand Daniel – Daniel 12:4 and 9 talks about this period – why’d I understand that right, right now? I had to explain it. I never understood Daniel 7 correctly. Or some things in some other verses. I used to think the man of sin was that guy in Daniel 11 'cause they looked alike. Well, because they're both popes and he had to separate them. One was the season, one was the year; year later. So that's important. Then of course is the basic question, why would I learn it all now? Well, it's obvious, so we can wait another year. Trying to be facetious.  

Then, of course, there's the fact that the last message everything turns on what was its content. It was designed by God to prepare the way for the Father. You didn't even know, and I wasn't, I wasn't, I didn't believe he was coming – maybe his spirit would stand here, whatever. I had that wrong. Well, until the brethren had been prepared for the Father and all the things – that's what it said, “The things that are going to shortly come to pass…” a fire for one day, the man of sin has proof moved in. Until we understood all of that – had the day of Christ in the right place, and it wasn't the day of the Lord, they’re 10 months apart – we weren't ready to go. 

So, content is critical. The content of this message is not explaining “be sure we got all Revelation right,” it's laying out the whole plan of God from Aardvark to zebra. You know, A-Z as we say. The whole thing, the whole bible on, the whole book. So, content would suggest this is the last message. I've asked, “What would I say next week?” The only thing I could do is drill deeper. 

Now, I'm not saying it's as certain as one to a quadrillion to the 4th power. I'm not, I'm not doing that, but I'm telling you there's an awful lot of things that line up. Just an awful lot of things. Both – it's funny: uh, I'm called the fig tree, you know, both of my servants, my, my assistants rather, Mr. Habboush and Holcombe were born in the month of Shevat, which is the month of Figs, which is kind of an interesting thing. I don't make a big deal of that stuff, I don't, but it is kind of interesting. Mr. Schleifer born in Kislev, would that be because, because I'm raised in Kislev and then Christ comes in Tevet? Or would it be both of them happen in Kislev? They're just things that I would, I would leave you with. 

So. If you're not on fire - and I would, I would, I would adjure you, brethren – watch. Everything suggests now, but I can't give you the day in the hour. I don't even know how long it will take for everybody to hear it. I don't know how you can show the servants and they don't all hear it. But if you're not on fire about this, you're asleep. There are some among us who will be asleep. We got some smug people among us, you'd be surprised. I don't go around telling people, ‘You're smug and you're not,” but I mean, I can look out in an audience and see somebody who's smug. You know, we gotta face like a wooden Indian, I mean, I can tell. I mean, I can tell who's onboard and who's not. Now, let me go further. If you now leave this church for even a splinter, you are almost suicidal without knowing it. I don't even know if you could hear all of this and get included if you blew it off and went to a splinter. Maybe you could, maybe God would be merciful. You heard five years or most of it and then left. You know, “Where is the parousia? My Lord delays his coming, I'm outta here, I'm gonna go get drunk.” Like those, you know, different warnings. 

And finally, if you go to the world – you go back and you give up everything – you have a death wish. You were a sow or a dog who has returned to the mire. I'm just warning you. I'm warning you. To the, to, to, to the mire or the vomit. 

It would seem to me. It would seem to me. That this message – could we say so very obviously? – appears to have prepared the way before God. 

Let's watch. <end> 

8 comments:

mitigator said...

Pack is becoming more incredibly incoherent as time goes on. What the hell was that disjointed rambling diatribe all about?

Anonymous said...

Verbal diarrhea!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I think it's going to go on into Tevet...then Shevat...then Adar...(was Mr Adair born in Adar?--"significant")

DennisCDiehl said...

I've sat in mental hospitals with the God-haunted and mentally ill types who went on and on revealing just the same kinds of things to me. No difference. He's losing it....

WHAT ABOUT THE TRUTH said...



Dave Pack said: "So, I began to realize I'm going to have to give another message. I've learned too much. God's people do not know what is about to happen. They don't know! They have some ideas; they don't know they're going to meet the Father right away. They don't know the great supper and the wedding supper are the same thing. They don't know the fire’s one day. They don't understand exactly these things about how Elijah comes first, and he's the twig, and once you see that twig it's a lock. It's a lock".

Dave Pack couldn't be more honest in this his statement of grand confusion. With the whole membership fixated on the now imminent return of take your pick: Jesus Christ or the Father or Herbert Armstrong or all of Israel or maybe the monster or a Pope perhaps or all of them at once and the anticipation of the wedding supper(s), the membership has no idea what is going to "lock" them in. Nice of Mr. Pack to be so modest when he explains "once you see that twig". A very just parallel to Jesus Christ's statement: "when you shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Danial the prophet, stand in the holy place, then let them ....".

God's people indeed don't know what is about to happen, but I and many others have known for long time. So get to work Mr. Elijah Twig, for the church and the world await your work.

Anonymous said...

Do any of his Headquarter ministers still believe Dave’s statements? Or are they secretly working on a ‘coup’ to get him admitted to a mental hospital?
Vernia seems to know more..

Anonymous said...

“....I don't make a big deal of that stuff, I don't, but it is kind of interesting...”

The master of deception: Point to something and tell your audience that it is not interesting, and people will take an interest in it. It is like telling them ‘not to think about an elephant!’ Under no circumstances think about an elephant..

Pack is like a magician, a hypnotist. He uses the same tricks. Smoke and mirrors.


saying to someone that you can’t think about an elephant thought

nck said...

8:36
Exactly.
After the Super Bowl one suddenly starts to notice a few new products,distracting you from the non advertised stuff.

The "it must be good or people wouldn't be paying the extra money" trick.

Or everyone is looking into/doing it so I don't want to be the odd one not to.

The "guests in this hotel use their towels twice to save the environment" trick. Saving the hotel many man hours.

Nck